Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Witchblade: Legends

*A graveyard full of memories.*

a part of “Witchblade: Legends”, a fictional universe by Killa.

This is a story I created about a young man's struggle to control the fate that has been bestowed upon him.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Witchblade: Legends”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] *A graveyard full of memories.*

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Killa on Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:42 am

Since their time here on mocospace, my friends that I've made here have helped shape the way roleplay has been done in the Gothic room. Because of various reasons, a majority of them have stopped roleplaying in the Gothic room, or have changed their original names. In dedication to their effort, I have made this memorial to honor my beloved friends. It's setting is on a floating island in a dimension close to light, were the last keyblade war was fought. There are thousands of keys littered across the scape, one for every memory, one for every heart.
Last edited by Killa on Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Killa
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Donated! Contributor Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: [OOC] *A graveyard full of memories.*

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Killa on Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:45 am

Made in honor of: lorddeatheater
Keyblade Name: Hell's Gate
Keyblade Description:
A being with otherworldly powers, he mastered the art of controlling the void. He was my first opponent and rival in the Gothic room. With his sword in hand and cloak apon his back, he was a match for death dealers and even Killa himself. Back in the day, when I first met him, we would fight over a wolfgirl named Lunardiety out of love. He grew stronger everyday until we fell out of touch. Last time I came into contact with him, he had started a healthy, strong family. The weakest I've ever seen him was when he had to revert back to his child form to recover from a torn heart.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Killa
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Donated! Contributor Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Killa on Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:56 am

Made in honor of: ailoa
Keyblade Name: Infernal Fury
Keyblade Description:
A female creature said to be made up from pure magic, some believe she is the godess of flame. I personally knew her, and yes, get too close and you WILL get burned lol. Her personality was wild and cunning, her powers over flame unmatched by any. I would not doubt if given the chance, she could beat the stuffing out of Shiva anyday. One day I tried to analyze her heart, and she went berserk for a sec, thrusting forth her firey might, sending me flying into the canyon wall. To this day you can still see the enormous hole I left. If she wills it, her entire body, or just even her hand, can become engulfed in flames hot enough to melt even dragonite ore.

Killa
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Killa on Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:58 am

Made in honor of: bludbunny
Keyblade Name: Bloody Heart
Keyblade Description:
A punk rocker chick with style, she was one of my best friends. I cannot remember if she roleplayed or not, but she was the first to introduce me to pyramid head from silent hill. I think because of her, I learned what it is to be scary. She loved shaving her head, also a first for me, which I considered to be very, very hot. She was also a mistress.

Killa
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Killa on Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:00 am

Made in honor of: imperialcassa.de.elite
Keyblade Name: Royal Guard
Keyblade Description:
A wise king that rules over the de.elite empire. I myself used to work under him long, long ago as a guard. I learned most of my protecting spells during this time, he also had a queen, I knew him before his first mate, which ended badly. I faithfully remember serving two whole years under him, then he choose to promote drunken.master over me as General. Despite this, there is no bad blood between me and him, and last I heard the de.elites were still going strong. Last I saw him, he was wearing gold and white laced armor atop a stallion wearing the same armor. He gave me a de.elite crest long ago, which was imbued with magic to help me control my dark side.

Killa
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Killa on Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:03 am

Made in honor of: lunardiety
Keyblade Name: Midnight Dream
Keyblade Description:
This Keyblade was made in honor of a lycan girl I met long, long ago, on my first visit to mocospace in the Gothic room. I consider her the mother of all things wolf related in the Gothic room. She was my first rp love on mocospace and she seemed similar to a Ctarl-Ctarl with the fierceness of a Vierra from the Final Fantasy series. I have not seen her since she left but every lycan I see reminds me of her. She also had 9 tails.

Killa
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Killa on Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:05 am

Made in honor of: alikatcutie
Keyblade Name: Umbra
Keyblade Description:
Made for a kind hearted hume girl. Her real name was Ali. She was kind and soft spoken but never could make up her mind about anything. The Key is purple, curved slightly at the middle of the blade. It is shaped and thorny, like a rose.

Killa
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Killa on Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:07 am

Made in honor of: -kakashi_hatake-
Keyblade Name: Ixton's Horn
Keyblade Description:
Made in honor of an old ninja who's clan always wore blue. It's jagged form reflects it's ability and the tip of the Key always glows a light-blue color.
Keyblade Abilities:
Summon Thunder- User is able to summon bolts of lightning.

Killa
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Killa on Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:09 am

Made in honor of: thanatia
Keyblade Name: Crystal Heart
Keyblade Description:
The Keyblade of a kind, gentle soul who wanted nothing more than to live her own life. Sadness eventually overcame her from being alone and eventually she had her life ended by someone. Killa came across the remnant of her power and used it to create this Key. It looks similar to Soul Calibur from the Soul Calibur videogame series.
Keyblade Abilities:
Witch's Armor- When this ability is activated, it protects the user from powerful magic spells.

Killa
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Killa on Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:11 am

Made in honor of: monkey-king
Keyblade Name: Goku's Keyblade
Keyblade Description:
A golden Keyblade with a reddish gold tip that glows slightly.
Keyblade Abilities:
Wealthy- This Keyblade increases the amount of money earned slightly when defeating foes that drop money.
Lengthen- This Keyblade can grow longer, currently the total length has not been measured.

Killa
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!