Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Pucker Up!

Pucker Up!

a part of “Pucker Up!”, a fictional universe by Dovahkiin.

In a high school, there's this game the students play, reminiscent of a childhood game called "Kiss Chase". One gender against another, who will come out with unkissed lips and win the prize?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Pucker Up!”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Pucker Up!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dovahkiin on Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:17 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Pucker Up!"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Hey!
I just met you,
and this is crazy,
but here's my number,
so call me maybe!
(xxx)-xxx-xxxx

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dovahkiin
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Pucker Up!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dovahkiin on Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:35 pm

ASDFGHJKL
I'll put in my character later, I have chores to do.

This is a reserved post as well for info any of you guys might want to share about your character. c:

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dovahkiin
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:06 pm

Is it possible for me to play more then one character?

Also, not to be mean or anything, but the 4 and 6 of your numbers are spelled wrong :) if you were going for french, if not then never mind ^^
ImageImageImageImageImage

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:11 pm

or maybe it's just the 6 o- o

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dovahkiin on Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:25 pm

You can have one of each gender unless they're twins / siblings.

And what.
How're they spelled wrong...?
; u ;

Dovahkiin
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Totoro on Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:51 pm

Are you accepting a limited amount of characters?

Totoro
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gezzygezzy on Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:40 pm

I have a question.

Do the people have to let you kiss them? Or do you randomly run up to somebody in the hall and kiss them? I'm a bit confused on that part...
And we're all just a little insane...

gezzygezzy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:47 pm

Yea,i'm going to make a freshmen. Sounds fun. :D

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:49 pm

oh sorry >.< you're right, I'm mixing my french with Italian.

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dovahkiin on Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:01 pm

Totoro wrote:Are you accepting a limited amount of characters?

Nope, unlimited slots, as long as freshmen don't outnumber Seniors and vice versa.

gezzygezzy wrote:I have a question.

Do the people have to let you kiss them? Or do you randomly run up to somebody in the hall and kiss them? I'm a bit confused on that part...

I'm kind of hoping some people will actually volunteer themselves to be kissed, but otherwise it'll go like fight scenes, but instead of fighting, romance ensues.
This is open for discussion though if anyone has a better idea! :'D

XxanexiaxX wrote:oh sorry >.< you're right, I'm mixing my french with Italian.

Haha, no worries. c:

Dovahkiin
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dovahkiin on Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:03 pm

OKAY.
I'M SORRY FOR THIS BUT EVERYONE.
I JUST ADDED SOME STUFF TO THE SKELETON.

ASDFGHJKL
I'M SO SORRY FOR INCONVENIENCE.
; u ;

Dovahkiin
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gezzygezzy on Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:32 pm

I will be reserving a female freshman now that that is cleared up. I may add a male senior but don't get your hopes to high, it just depends on if I feel like I could have a guy I would enjoy playing.

gezzygezzy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dovahkiin on Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:36 pm

gezzygezzy wrote:I will be reserving a female freshman now that that is cleared up. I may add a male senior but don't get your hopes to high, it just depends on if I feel like I could have a guy I would enjoy playing.

Ah, all right, sorry for the confusion in the first place.

And yay! :'D

Dovahkiin
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gezzygezzy on Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:44 pm

Oh, but I also want an opinion. I promise that this might be the last question. Might.

Should my freshman be a sort of rocker girl or a boho chick? I can't decide.

gezzygezzy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:46 pm

kay, then, I'll have two male twins up by tonight. :)

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dovahkiin on Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:50 pm

I think Boho chick might be more interesting, because, in all honesty,
it's kind of more original that a rocker chick.

Dovahkiin
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gezzygezzy on Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:04 pm

k, this shall be new for me! I'm so excited for the rp and the test for a boho character! ^.^

gezzygezzy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:42 pm

Glad to see my characters have been accepted.
in love, nothing is eternal but drinking your wine
there is no reason for bringing my life to you, other
than losing it.
I said, I just want to know you and then disappear.
you said, knowing me does not mean dying.

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dovahkiin on Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:57 pm

Going to need more Freshmen, I might create a female freshmen later anyways. c:

And yep, they're interesting, to say the least!
XD

Dovahkiin
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:37 pm

Seems to me we could use a couple more guys :v

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!