Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Hunger Games-esque

Little Details

a part of “The Hunger Games-esque”, a fictional universe by ColorMeCrimson.

Twentyfour tributes are reaped into the arena, only one comes out. Battle each other for the chance to live and obtain glory, and may the odds be ever in your favor. (NO LONGER ACCEPTING)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Hunger Games-esque”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Little Details

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adantas on Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:34 pm

Hi,

Just thought I would make this so that we can put little details to match up in the roleplay. Also I would like to say that after writing that I got all jittery with excitement. I seriously felt that if I didn't write it properly people where going to kill me!

I've also already killed off two players. I made sure that they were no-ones characters but yeah that's how tough Helena is!

Also is it alright that I write in first person?

Ok. So now we just wait for more people to write. This is so exciting.

Thanks
-Adantas =)
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Adantas
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: Little Details

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ligentagin on Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:38 am

I know what you mean! ;D I'm so excited it's ridiculous! I am so nervous though - I don't want to die! tehehe.... anyways, I figured there would be plenty of characters that didn't think they could kill someone, but then they have to... that's probably the most realistic personality. Awesome job being the career tribute though! Helena scares the hell out of me XD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ligentagin
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mistsong99 on Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:38 am

ok so this is an awesome idea!
here's what I've picked up on so far :)

the girl from 8 is dead
Cateline has 2 knives and is moving away from the killing field
Kira has a set of 5 knives and is moving away from the killing field
Vespia has a hatchet and 4 knives
Helena has 2 axes, has killed Glen and is moving away from the killing field
Rhiannon has the trident and is near Cateline and is moving away from the killing field
britty took the sword and the bow and buried them and has her belt buckle she is moving away from the killing fields she has also knocked the boy from one unconscious
Ethan has a hatchet and 3 knives is near Cateline and is moving away from the killing field * has a slightly injured ankle
NPC boy from district 7 severely injured, his wrist was cut deeply

so. remaining weapons are as follows:
1 throwing knife
1 set of 2 throwing hatchets
sword
2 clubs
15 arrows
large hatchet
small scythe

mistsong99
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adantas on Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:46 am

I know right! I just read the new posts and I was all figety from reading them. I loved the bit where someone mentioned staying away from Helena XD
I created her because I figured that they needed someone tough in the games. Most people would create sneaky people like Rue and Katniss but I was think of Thresh when I created her. Obviously hehe.
Oh and Helena also killed the guy from District nine!
I think I will make her go back to the weapons are because I think she will realise that people are scared of her. That way I can get her to get the large hatchet.

I'm also glad you like my idea of putting the little details in here ^.^

Adantas
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BubbleYum on Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:12 am

I decided to make my character kind of like the Fox-faced girl :p only shes not going to die from poison berries :> I wish Peeta was here.

BubbleYum
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ligentagin on Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:54 pm

Okay so, minus "bags", how many knives are left? I'm counting six, but my counting is possibly a little too in-depth. I'm quite a stickler for details. :P

Ligentagin
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ColorMeCrimson on Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:22 pm

As far as I know it is six, mmhmm. :)

ColorMeCrimson
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brigitteanncastro on Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:53 pm

How can we post again if there are still other people who haven't posted yet? :(

brigitteanncastro
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adantas on Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:20 pm

Yeah we have to wait till everyone tells their story after the Gong goes then we can continue to exploring the swamp. I reckon the next paragraph should be about getting in the swamp then coming across an obstacle eg. the scaly creature, another tribute .... etc. Then after everyone has posted how they have gone we can start finding mines. How does that sound?

Adantas
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brigitteanncastro on Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:22 pm

Sounds good to me :d Although the mine was supposed to be hard to find :>

brigitteanncastro
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adantas on Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:04 pm

True that actually. Maybe a couple more post by everyone then someone can find a mine.

Adantas
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mistsong99 on Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:14 pm

i thought I would put up a revised version of my list :)
Hopefully it is helpful

the girl from 8 is dead
Cateline has 2 knives and is moving away from the killing field
Kira has a set of 5 knives and is moving away from the killing field
Vespia has a hatchet and 4 knives
Helena has 2 axes, has killed Glen and is moving away from the killing field
Rhiannon has the trident and is near Cateline and is moving away from the killing field
britty took the sword and the bow and buried them and has her belt buckle she is moving away from the killing fields she has also knocked the boy from one unconscious
Ethan has a hatchet and 3 knives is near Cateline and is moving away from the killing field * has a slightly injured ankle
NPC boy from district 7 severely injured, his wrist was cut deeply
Cheren has taken the Scythe and is moving away from the killing field
Cadie has taken the quiver of arrows and is moving away from the killing fields

so. remaining weapons are as follows:
1 throwing knife
1 set of 2 throwing hatchets
1 sword
2 clubs
1 large hatchet
Last edited by mistsong99 on Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

mistsong99
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adantas on Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:32 pm

I will stop butting in on ColourmeCrimson's job. I get a little ahead of myself. SORRY! I shall shut up now...
Last edited by Adantas on Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Adantas
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ColorMeCrimson on Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:17 am

I will update the total tally of deceased once everyone has posted and the blood bath is over. ^-^ Don't worry. That will, you'll know what officially happened to all the NPC characters!

ColorMeCrimson
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adantas on Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:44 am

Haha. Ok I guess I am getting ahead of myself. I will let you deal with that. I'll delete it. And I am really excited to read what will happen to the NPC's!

Adantas
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ColorMeCrimson on Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:39 pm

Im just letting you know that you don't have to. o.o It seems a lot of extra effort.

ColorMeCrimson
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adantas on Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:08 pm

Whew. Just made a doozy of a post. But I have introduced the swamp rats. They are large and have elongated front teeth. Very sharp too. They live in clumps of trees which are their nests and they hunt at night and live in packs. Have very good hearing and smelling but poor eyesight. They can also swim (well since they live in a swamp you would think they could!) and can climb trees.
Good luck.

Adantas
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ligentagin on Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:50 am

Grumpy, the bow and the sword are buried in the muck, not in the tree :P

Ligentagin
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grumpy-Converse on Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:07 am

@Ligentagin Oh, sorry - look at me, being all unobservant- I'll edit my post now :)
Zayne Malik. Niall Horan. Liam Payne. Louis Tomlinson. Harry Styles. One Direction <3

Watch These...

One
Two
Three

And Fall In Love.

(Oh, and Louis... I eat carrots.)

Grumpy-Converse
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adantas on Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:00 pm

Sorry but I was getting bored. It seemed to be moving so slowly so I went ahead and found a mine entrance.

Adantas
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!