Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Abyss

The Forbidden have Awaken

a part of “Abyss”, a fictional universe by misssweetness821.

You have escaped from the Abyss by making a contract with a creature form within.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Abyss”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Forbidden have Awaken

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby misssweetness821 on Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:14 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Forbidden have Awaken"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
I have returned!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

misssweetness821
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Re: The Forbidden have Awaken

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ColorMeCrimson on Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:11 pm

What sort of 'creatures' are they? Like, animal spirits? Or what. It doesn't really say.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ColorMeCrimson
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:23 pm

I might be interested in joining!
SO CALM

Skwidge
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StormtheCastle on Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:39 pm

What's "weapon class"? And this sounds really interesting but I might not be able to get out a character until sometime next week, just to let you know.
"Don't take life so seriously. Nobody makes it out alive anyways."

StormtheCastle
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:43 pm

Weapon class. Melee: Swords, spears, javelin. Archer: Crossbow, longbow, shortbow. Mage: Staff. Magic. Etc. LOL. xD Yup

Skwidge
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StormtheCastle on Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:48 pm

Derp. 8P Thanks!

StormtheCastle
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby misssweetness821 on Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:58 pm

Thankyou for being so interested! To clarify, the craetures can be anything from puppet dolls, to animal spirits, to other "beings"

ex: http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2 ... Yamane.jpg

This is Yamane, a giant toy mouse that makes people fall asleep

If you can think it up, then I will probably accept it! As long as it isn't an all powerful being. No matter how big or small I will figure out a way for it to work for you. Equis takes the form of my shadow when I am not using her in battle. I will add a section for a "secondary form" and that wil be your creature in places where they can't exactly be seen. (ex:shadow, doll, necklace)

misssweetness821
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby misssweetness821 on Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:12 pm

I will be accepting characters for now, im hoping I can get 5 or 6 people [fingers crossed]If not I will start the first post within the next few days. Im still sorting out the details so there may be new information added. Once posting has started however you can always join in! You simply fall through my door. I am also looking for Evil characters as well, though the rules still apply you guys can find your darker side when you pick the creature!

misssweetness821
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:14 pm

Hehe, okay, I'll fix that character sheet then! By the way, does the human have its own ability then the creature has ITS own ability? Or is it only one that gets it? xD

Skwidge
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby misssweetness821 on Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:25 pm

I would prefer the creature have an ability, and the character can be skilled in some other way. I will accept certain mage skills, The Keeper is a special case where she has special powers (you will find out later but her contract is legal) so she can cast spells. As long as its not an all powerful ability, I don't mind but make sure to mention weaknesses as well, try to keep it balanced.

misssweetness821
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby misssweetness821 on Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:04 pm

I put up a villain for y'all to see. Feel free to make one of your own, the more we have the more we can send to the Abyss!

misssweetness821
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadeLord13 on Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:16 pm

Submited my character, this is gonna be FUN!!!

ShadeLord13
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:29 pm

Awesome character, Shade! xD Aha, makes me want to start rping after your character just to screw with him 8D
Last edited by Skwidge on Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Skwidge
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby misssweetness821 on Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:31 pm

I'm so excited! xDDDD
This is my first RP ive made and you guys are really making me feel the love!!!

Ok so I want to keep things interesting for you guys so I was thinking that we could do like "jobs" like Marline Wernicke. I'll post something like a Bulletin Board with jobs, and ill put the details in the OOC or something? Then I will get to have fun making stuff up and you guys can kick their butts while we wait for the plot line to continue??? I am on all the time so it wouldn't be hard for me.
this week till Sat i work 7amto4pm so i need to hit the hey soon. but I can't wait to get this going!

misssweetness821
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:41 pm

Two questions: How often will post be running? Also...do you have room for another?

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadeLord13 on Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:41 pm

Looking foreward to this. The other two roleplays I had characters for: one was closed because everyone backed out as it was getting good, the other...never started. But I've got a good feeling about this one.

ShadeLord13
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:43 pm

And yeah, it's gunna be so epic! And mkay, this all sounds good. We should have two run into each other while on the same job. -glances over at Shade notsosubtly- xDD Haha, jk. Really though, this is going to be a whole lot of fun c:

Skwidge
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby misssweetness821 on Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:53 pm

((((LAST POST FOR THE NIGHT))) lol you guys are gonna make me so sleepy for work..
Im happy you have confidence, I have a bit of a storyline already, but its you guys that are going to drive this!! If you're excited then Im sure it will go well.
NewKid: I am on every single day for a long time, now i expect you guys have a life lol but i just got to work and write...sooo ya. I would prefer everyday, it would be nice :) and if you want in just send in an app!
alright night guys! see you tommorow after hell work!

misssweetness821
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ColorMeCrimson on Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:28 pm

Hai guys! :DD
Just got accepted! I was thinking that maybe I could have a pre-standing relationship with another character before the RP started. As in, maybe like a co-worker or something. That way it isn't a "OMG we totally all five (or how ever many) coincidently meet at the same exact time" sort of thing. Who wants to be my friend/coworker/acquaintance/enemy?? :D

ColorMeCrimson
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:24 am

I submitted my character. He will be open for any prior relations, though I'm not sure how it will work. Especially with your character, ColorMe. I don't know where to draw a similarity, unless they are friends because Sly saved Amaya in a barfight or something.

Also, I will admit that I joined to throw in a bit of romance. So...I'd like to see how that plays out.

Chloe: Art thou supposed to be in bed?

[EDIT] Speaking of bed, I will be off soon. It is much too late to write a proper response. -_-
Last edited by NewKidOnTheBlock on Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:53 am, edited 2 times in total.

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!