Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A.N.G.E.L. The Eniknight War

Newcomers

a part of “A.N.G.E.L. The Eniknight War”, a fictional universe by XxEvil1xX.

The Artomidian National Govt. is fighting a losing war against the more advanced Stratian Republic in a brutal battle for survival. Desperate, the ANG introduces anew prototype aerial armor that soon changes the face of war and blurs the fabric of reality

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A.N.G.E.L. The Eniknight War”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Newcomers

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxEvil1xX on Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:08 pm

This thread is a meet and greet thread for the wonderful new arrivals that will contribute to our roleplay. Here you can introduce yourself, tell a little bit about yourselves, and share some likes, dislikes, or other opinions with which others in the roleplay are permitted to reply back, welcome and socialize with.
I will routinely update this thread with the news on any newcomers, they are not obligated to post in this thread but are encouraged.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

XxEvil1xX
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Donated! Arc Warden Lifegiver Tipworthy Contributor

Re: Newcomers

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxEvil1xX on Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:12 pm

A.N.G.E.L. is blessed with the new arrival of roleplayer SsweetSserenity who is currently casted as Nia Tavian, a civilian girl of the A.N.G
SsweetSserenity you are welcomed to introduce yourself and tell a little bit about yourself ^_^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

XxEvil1xX
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Donated! Arc Warden Lifegiver Tipworthy Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AwkwardRanger on Thu May 03, 2012 12:58 am

I am the Awkward Ranger. haha.
I'm roleplaying as Ryunosuke Unemori. The name comes from 2 different characters in Samurai Sentai Shinkinger. My character's appearance is that of Kain Highwind in his Final Fantasy IV: The After Years appearance. His armor is that of Dark Kain from the FFIV games.

I'm a big fan of Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts.

I used to run a few roleplay groups on MSN groups, but they were nothing like this. They were wrestling groups.

It's been quite some time since I've done roleplaying, so please bare with me, especially since I'm not completely understanding of the roll system that our XxEvil1xX friend here has set up.

AwkwardRanger
Member for 12 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dante1313 on Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:06 pm

OMG I'm so sorry to all who are involved some very pressing personal issues came up and I couldn't get back on for a while. Things just kept piling on and I never found my way back. At the moment I'm just entering exam period and then about a week i have stuff I'm doing but after that its summer and I'm free to do as i please. I would love to return again if you guys will have me back. This is my favorite RP I've been in since my first D&D session and I would love to be apart of it again.

Dante1313
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxEvil1xX on Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:25 pm

You always got a place here Dante, Welcome back, I enjoyed the comical entrance of Cyrus you posted

XxEvil1xX
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HorrorPunkOtaku on Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:50 am

Not sure if this is still necessary but her goes.
Oi, Hello, Shalom, Other form of greeting, etc.
Not much to say that's not in my username but I will tell you that I tend to be on the gross and extreme side when it comes to my content. If I cross a line it is not my intention merely my impulse. I'm ex-Navy so I'd like others to let me know just how much cussing I can get away with. It's pretty much a very large part of my ever expanding vocabulary at this point. Again I'm a horror guy so while I wont be doing gore for gore's sake(I hate it when that's confused with horror) I MAY<(key word) explore some darker themes so look out for that.

HorrorPunkOtaku
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dethlok on Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:02 am

hello i am joe.back in the day i use to play kay stone. jeff ask me to come back to playing angel and pick up kay. i do hope i am not makeing anyone mad.but i look forward to the game and well what i read there are alot of chars i like and well in a few days i did alot alot of reading..

dethlok
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!