Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Gods Bound by Tribulation

a part of “Gods Bound by Tribulation”, a fictional universe by Kappuke-Ki-Chu.

When a war between the Gods and the Demois escalates and the world is slowly being destroyed what can stop the war and bring back a golden age of peace?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Gods Bound by Tribulation”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kappuke-Ki-Chu on Fri May 25, 2012 3:11 pm

**EDIT: I added a character and NPC list, feel free to make little npcs like shop keepers or people who will contribute to your character's story (like family) that come in and out of the rp and add them in your character sheets below your character's info and I'll add them here.**

This of course is the OOC thread, the CO-GMs and I don't bite if you have any questions feel free to ask them here or just chat about stuff it's fun to know who you're rping with and all.

The CO-GMs are MistressDarkStar and Hael.Rumour.

We're all friendly..... ish.

I'm an open minded gm if you have a suggestion to make feel free to make it but know that I won't always accept some suggestions.

Character List:
Adonia Aella Dianthe
Adric Sylas Ilan
Darius Antonius
Darren Silvers
Elwe Calafalas
Eyphah Goddess of Darkness
Phylo Xeno
Rie Renard Goddess of Light

NPC List:
Nero Renard: Information can be found in Rie Renard's profile under her information.
Pallas: Information can be found in Adric Sylas Ilan.
Last edited by Kappuke-Ki-Chu on Sun May 27, 2012 5:07 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kappuke-Ki-Chu
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Gods Bound by Tribulation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Fri May 25, 2012 4:09 pm

OKay, what happens if you want to play as a god that is sealed? Like, if I wanted to play as the god of fire?

Ah, I see I'll have to prove myself? Could my human then become a god or would I have to make a new character if I prove myself?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kappuke-Ki-Chu on Fri May 25, 2012 4:23 pm

@Almostinasane: Once I see you can handle being a God character you have the choice, you can make a second character that will be the god, or you can ask one of the other gms or myself to have a scene set up where that god dies and its powers go to your current character, which ever you'd prefer.

Kappuke-Ki-Chu
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Fri May 25, 2012 4:25 pm

Alright, cool. I'll try to earn an upgrade to the fire god if that's possible. Now to make my character. :)

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kappuke-Ki-Chu on Fri May 25, 2012 4:29 pm

Haha alrighty I look forward to seeing your posts then. I'm just happy I have people interest besides my co-gms to be honest.

Kappuke-Ki-Chu
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freakofnature on Fri May 25, 2012 5:38 pm

*raises hand* I wanna be a demois....how must I prove myself o powerful and godly GM?

freakofnature
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Fri May 25, 2012 5:52 pm

Alright, posted my character. Hope you like him. :)

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kappuke-Ki-Chu on Fri May 25, 2012 5:57 pm

@FreakofNature: Same what AlmostInsane can become a God. Just post through rp and if I think you're mature enough hand a good enough rper you can either have your oc become a Demois or create a second character that is a Demois.

@Almostinsane: Alrightly I'll look him over now

Kappuke-Ki-Chu
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freakofnature on Fri May 25, 2012 8:27 pm

@Chu: Alrighty! I'll start working on him now! ^^

freakofnature
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kappuke-Ki-Chu on Fri May 25, 2012 9:14 pm

@FreakofNature: I look forward to seeing it.

@A@ Oh dear the rp is already off the newest list and I'm new lol I hope people will still notice it, I don't exactly have friends to harass to join it /shot

Kappuke-Ki-Chu
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby asfjnm on Fri May 25, 2012 10:04 pm

can i post a elven mage and if i can can he have studied another magic and he can be able to use it
ps. how old are the gods i dont what to make a elf older than the gods because they were there first

asfjnm
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kappuke-Ki-Chu on Fri May 25, 2012 10:30 pm

@Asfjnm: Gods age's reset when they transfer bodies so some elves can be older. Elves can learn any magic but are usually most adept in the two listed. You can give your mage any ONE element of magic. ^.^

Kappuke-Ki-Chu
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby asfjnm on Sat May 26, 2012 1:18 am

posted my charater tell me if there is something wrong or if I did somthing that you did not.

Just changed every time I said heal to enchant so is that okay or do you want me to take that out completely
Last edited by asfjnm on Sat May 26, 2012 1:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

asfjnm
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kappuke-Ki-Chu on Sat May 26, 2012 1:19 am

@Asfjnm Your character looks good except you have him having healing and earth magic. This is partially my fault as only light magic is capable of healing, it's also capable of offense so either keep healing and change earth magic to light or get rid of healing spells and then I'll approve him.

Kappuke-Ki-Chu
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MistressDarkstar on Sun May 27, 2012 3:03 am

Kappuke: I have to change up Adric's profile a bit and in accordance I'll probably edit Phylo's a little as well. I decided to keep Adonia, also.

MistressDarkstar
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kappuke-Ki-Chu on Sun May 27, 2012 1:06 pm

Alrighty Missy. ^.^

Hm I was hoping to get one or two more people before I started this, I'll start working on an intro post and have one up sometime tonight guys.

Once I have the started up you can all post just remember the literacy rule and also depending on how active everyone is I may or may not put a post limit so keep an eye out for updates on that as well.

Kappuke-Ki-Chu
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SixxJingles on Sun May 27, 2012 3:54 pm

This looks like a really interesting idea. ^^

I just have a small question about the Lycans, how much control over themselves do they have when the moon changes? I have an idea for a demon that's still loyal to the Gods, but I can't decide which demon to pick.

SixxJingles
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kappuke-Ki-Chu on Sun May 27, 2012 4:16 pm

@SixxJingles: Lycans have full control over themselves and their changes AFTER their first change which usually occurs around the age of 14. However the more close to full the moon is the more easily they can change and them ore powerful they are when they change, they are more susceptible to fits of rage in their changed form though.

Kappuke-Ki-Chu
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MistressDarkstar on Sun May 27, 2012 5:02 pm

Adric's profile has been updated with IMPORTANT changes. Please be aware of this.

MistressDarkstar
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kappuke-Ki-Chu on Sun May 27, 2012 5:12 pm

Alright guys I have the first post up so the rp is officially open.

Kappuke-Ki-Chu
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!