Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Finding You

Plot Suggestions

a part of “Finding You”, a fictional universe by Syn_Maxwell.

Life was easy, till she started to have dreams about someone she never met.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Finding You”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Plot Suggestions

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Syn_Maxwell on Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:59 am

This is for you to give your opinion about something that you would like to happen in the rp.
"Just fear me, love me, do as I say and I will be your slave." ~ Jareth from Labyrinth

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Syn_Maxwell
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Plot Suggestions

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdmireAtStuff on Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:43 pm

How about this: One of the characters is kidnapped in a lake and ends up in a "Lake kingdom". He\she tries to escape while the rest try to save him\her. Many enemies are in their way and there comes time for gore.

Or this: Isoya Asuka gets angry at one of the other characters who try to reach her and explain everything. The situation gets similar to her dream - she runs from the character in a forest, falls a few times, but continues. She injures herself and is unable to move and the character, while trying to heal the wound explains everything. This actually doesn't have any relation to her dream exept for the similarities that are the forest and the chasing.

Or this: A school project goes terribly wrong. It affects the whole school building and the students are trapped in. Their lives are in danger.

I don't mind if nobody gets interested in those three ideas, I just felt like posting them. If somebody likes at least one of the ideas, they can use it\them the way they like. However, the more important thing is if the creator of the roleplay Syn_Maxwell likes them.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AdmireAtStuff
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Syn_Maxwell on Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:12 pm

I like the second idea a lot. I can see Isoya freaking out but soon realizes that only one person came after her and not two so she'll calm down. I really do like that idea :)

Syn_Maxwell
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Auroria on Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:18 pm

Well so far from what I've noticed you have two wolves after Isoya lol. And Alex really is the more protective. So we could have it where The teacher upsets her badly, then tells Alex something. He asks her, she gets mad, runs, and that's where the similarities start?

Maybe the teacher nd Alex have a big fight because they both want her, but one for bad purposes?

Oooor!!! I can make another character, a female, who upsets the whole thing and is a type of phantome, extremely old ghost who can take human form..?
"Sometimes, all it takes to calm the beast, is a little patience."

Auroria
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RebornAncient12 on Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:44 am

I guess shotaro is a sort-of comic relief. He seems to have a minor role in the story.

RUN

RebornAncient12
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!