Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Magus Grex School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Magus Grex Character Relations

a part of “Magus Grex School of Witchcraft and Wizardry”, a fictional universe by ilikepurplezebras.

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Magus Grex School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Magus Grex School of Witchcraft and Wizardry”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Magus Grex Character Relations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ilikepurplezebras on Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:02 pm

Code: Select all
[right][img]picture%20of%20your%20character%20here[/img][/right]
[center][size=150]Name here[/size]
[size=95] Age - Three adjectives that describe your character[/size]
♥ = romantic || ☺= friends || ☠ = enemies || ◑ = neutral[/center]
[size=120][u]Characters[/u][/size][size=90][list]
[u]Ferre House[/u]
[*][b]Melvin Magaly:[/b]
[*][b]Lyle Brightham:[/b]
[*][b]Lloyd Vrancing:[/b]
[*][b]Georgie Francis:[/b]
[*][b]Sam Halford:[/b]
[*][b]Braelyn Tanner:[/b]
[*][b]Finn Pollack:[/b]
[*][b]Felix Fletcher:[/b]

[u]Vulpes House[/u]
[*][b]Myra Magaly:[/b]
[*][b]Naire Harth:[/b]
[*][b]Teiver Morn:[/b]
[*][b]Justin Hardy:[/b]
[*][b]Garrett Flint:[/b]
[*][b]Victor Calza:[/b]
[*][b]Bliss Turner:[/b]

[u]Cervus House[/u]
[*][b]Summer Turner:[/b]
[*][b]Demetrio Magallón:[/b]
[*][b]Rosina Garenne:[/b]
[*][b]Felix Weyard:[/b]
[*][b]Emerson Caldwell:[/b]
[*][b]Delilah Noire:[/b]
[*][b]Micah Jeffers:[/b]
[*][b]Savant Portridge:[/b]

[u]Arietem House[/u]
[*][b]Bellona Venator:[/b]
[*][b]Lee Beauregard:[/b]
[*][b]Caden Wahl:[/b]
[*][b]Gwendolyn Riviera:[/b]
[*][b]Zackariah Everett:[/b]
[*][b]Îrem Şentürk:[/b]
[*][b]Priscilla Barsotti:[/b]
[*][b]Vance Abernathy:[/b]
[/size][/list]

I'd also like a little sentence kind of expanding your relationship with each character.

(I also stole this format from StitchSaysHi, so credit goes to her. :D)
Last edited by ilikepurplezebras on Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:25 pm, edited 10 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ilikepurplezebras
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Magus Grex Character Relations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ilikepurplezebras on Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:11 pm

Rosina Garenne
Age:16 - Three Character Traits: Quiet, Respectful, Modest
♥ = romantic || ☺= friends || ☠ = enemies || ◑ = neutral

Characters
    Ferre House
  • Melvin Magaly: ◑/♥ I don't know him that well, but something tells me him and I just wouldn't mesh well together. Something about him makes my heart beat a little faster, though.
  • Lyle Brightham: ☺ He's really nice, but we only really talk in Care of Magical Creatures. I can see him being a close friend to me eventually.
  • Lloyd Vrancing: ☺ She is just amazing with a violin, and I'm extremely jealous of her talent. She's so fun to be around, and I feel myself relaxing and feeling comfortable with her. I do consider her a close friend.
  • Georgie Francis: ☺ She is such a sweet girl, and seems to generally care for everyone, and I love that about her. I'm always there when she needs me, since I'm always willing to listen. I don't think we're exactly best friends, but I do care for her very much.
  • Sam Halford: ◑ He's nice to chat with, but I don't think I'd ever really consider us friends. We're just a little too different.
  • Braelyn Tanner: ☺ We have very similar interests, and I got to know her through Care of Magical Creatures. I'm more friendly with her than us being actual friends, though.
  • Finn Pollack: ◑ I know of him, but have never spoken to him. He seems like a nice guy, and he's pretty cute.
  • Felix Fletcher: ◑ I only really know his name, since I've never had a reason to get to know him. Not that I'd have the courage to just walk up and start a conversation anyway.

Vulpes House
  • Myra Magaly: ◑ She seems a lot like me, and I guess that's why we never talked to each other. I'm not the type to start conversations, so she must not be either. She seems nice enough, though.
  • Naire Harth: ☺ I really like him. He's so nice and friendly, and always tries to make me feel comfortable. Although I have to admit, I get flustered when he tries to take pictures of me. It's not really my thing.
  • Teiver Morn: ☺ I got to know Teiver through Care of Magical Creatures, and found that she was quiet and withdrawn just like me. I know she doesn't really have many other friends than me, so I'm honored she picked me out of everyone else.
  • Justin Hardy: ◑ Justin is way to outgoing for me. I don't hate him or anything, but being around him always makes me uncomfortable. I know he has Muggle parents just like me, but it's not enough to make me want to befriend him.
  • Garrett Flint: ◑ He's nice and all, but we're pretty much polar opposites. Can't see us ever being more than acquaintances. I'm okay with that.
  • Victor Calza: ◑ I feel like he should belong in Arietem instead of Vulpes. I just have a bad feeling about him.
  • Bliss Turner: ☺ Bliss is like an older sister to me. I just absolutely love her. She has this amazing ability to pull me out of my skin, and I become so much more outgoing. I just haven't figure out if that is a good thing or not.

Cervus House
  • Summer Turner: ☺ Summer is extremely sweet, and I see a lot of qualities in her that I have myself. I don't really talk to her too much, since we are both pretty quiet, but I always smile and greet her when I see her. I would like to know her better.
  • Demetrio Magallón: ◑ I don't really understand his humor, so maybe that's why we've never really talked before? I'm not sure, but he seems to have a lot going on in his mind. Maybe I should offer to let him vent out his frustrations... I am a good listener.
  • Rosina Garenne: Myself
  • Felix Weyard: ☺ He is my closest guy friend in all of Magus Grex. I don't know why, but for some reason I just feel so comfortable around him. I'm not so shy and reserved, and that makes me want to be around him even more.
  • Emerson Caldwell: ♥ *blushes* U-umm... I just think he is so cute, and I've had a huge crush on him for quite some time. He has absolutely no idea. I can never work up the courage to talk to him, so I just kind of steal a glance at him when I can. People have spread rumors about him... but they just can't be true.
  • Delilah Noire: ☺ We've been good friends for a few years now, and I really like her. She's always pushing me, though, and while I know she has good intentions, I wish she'd just let me be. I still enjoy talking to her and being with her.
  • Micah Jeffers: ◑ I see a lot of him around the common room, but I don't really know him very well. I'd certainly like to know him better, he's awfully handsome.
  • Savant Portridge: ◑ He is very quiet, just like me, and I definitely appreciate that. Since we are both listeners rather than talkers, we pretty much never talk to each other.

Arietem House
  • Bellona Venator: ☠ Bellona is too intense and cold for my tastes. I just avoid her, and hope she doesn't talk with me. It doesn't help that she's in Arietem House, either.
  • Lee Beauregard: ☺ I'm surprised I get along with him, to be honest. I don't really like him or associate with him when he's around others. But when it's just the two of us, I actually enjoy his company.
  • Caden Wahl: ◑/♥ I don't really know him, and even though he seems nice and very different from others of his house, I still stay cautious around him. I'd never admit this to anyone, but I do find him attractive. I just don't see it ever working out, so I keep my feelings to myself.
  • Gwendolyn Riviera: ◑ She doesn't really seem as bad as the others of her house, but I don't talk to her. I don't like the fact that she just seems to play with guys like their toys, since I can't even seem to get one to notice me.
  • Zackariah Everett: ◑ His teasing always makes me feel bad about myself, and I won't deny to shedding a tear or two at some of the comments he's made. I try to avoid him, but somehow he always seems to find me. I wish he'd just let me be.
  • Îrem Şentürk: ◑ I don't talk to her or anything, seeing she's from Arietem. Everyone tells me she's really nice, but I just don't know. I prefer to just keep my distance.
  • Priscilla Barsotti: ☠ Another one that I try my hardest to stay away from. She's everything I don't want to be.
  • Vance Abernathy: ☠ I make an effort to stay out of his way. Honestly, he frightens me. I don't even like looking him in the eyes.
Last edited by ilikepurplezebras on Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:26 pm, edited 13 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ilikepurplezebras
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ilikepurplezebras on Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:24 pm

Finn Pollack
Age: 17 - Three Character Traits: Fun, Tolerant, Competitive

Characters
    Ferre House
  • Melvin Magaly: ☺ I like him, even though he does tend to break the rules more than I care for. Either way, I'm friendly with him, and don't hold that against him.
  • Lyle Brightham: ☺ I see him as my younger brother, and he is one of my favorite people at Magus Grex. He really cares about every cause out there, and I am always one of the first to sign anything he hands out. He's got a good mind and a good heart, which makes us get along extremely well.
  • Lloyd Vrancing: ◑ She's a nice girl, even though she's a little strange. He doesn't mind talking with her, and they get along well enough.
  • Georgie Francis: ◑ I really like Georgie. She is super sweet, and always helps other students out, which is something I highly respect.
  • Sam Halford: ☺ I consider him as a friend, but I'm not so sure he feels the same. We're in the same year, and from our first year I've always tried to make him feel welcome, since he was so quiet. I'll still be nice to him regardless of his feelings.
  • Braelyn Tanner: ☺ I of course know her from being in Ferre, and she is a really nice girl, but for some reason we don't talk very much. I'm always nice to her when I see her... maybe she has a problem with me or something.
  • Finn Pollack: Myself
  • Felix Fletcher: ☺ He is easily my closest friend at Magus Grex. We've known each other from the first day, and I'm so happy we're friends. He's a rulebreaker, but I can easily look past that. He helps me practice with Quodpot, which is awesome. I can tell he wishes that I'd act a little more like him, but hey, I am who I am.

Vulpes House
  • Myra Magaly: ◑ I know a little of her, and I'm always friendly when I see her. She's quite a charming young girl.
  • Naire Harth: ☺ A really nice kid, and we get along pretty well. Not to mention I love his pictures.
  • Teiver Morn: ◑ Until last year, I hadn't really known who she was. Then I began to notice her lack of respect for the rules, and ever since I've been keeping an eye on her. I'm determined to find out what she's up to.
  • Justin Hardy: ☺ We have similar personalities, but Justin is slightly crazier than I am. Either way, he is an awesome guy, and I enjoy seeing him at parties. Other than that, we don't talk very much.
  • Garrett Flint: ☺ He is a good guy, and we get along extremely well. We respect each other's differences, and let each other do our own things when our paths conflict.
  • Victor Calza: ◑ Him and I are too different to ever really get along, but I certainly don't hate him. I get the feeling he doesn't really like me, though.
  • Bliss Turner: ☺ I am quite close with Bliss, though in a friendly way, not a romantic way. I am jealous of her extreme intelligence, and sometimes go to ask her for help with my lessons. I also enjoy just hanging out and talking with her, since I feels very comfortable around her.

Cervus House
  • Summer Turner: ☺ I think she is a very sweet girl, and enjoy her presence whenever she chooses to spend time with Bliss and I. I've never really spent time with her alone, and I don't know too much about her. Bliss being our connecting factor. Maybe sometime in the future?
  • Demetrio Magallón: ◑ We have a laugh together now and then, but our personalities just don't mesh well.
  • Rosina Garenne: ◑ I don't know much about the girl, and I've never spoken to her, considering she is extremely quiet and sticks to the common room.
  • Felix Weyard: ◑ I honestly don't know him very well. He's pretty close with Justin, so I've talked him on occasion. He seems like a nice enough guy, and I wouldn't mind hanging out with him.
  • Emerson Caldwell: ☺ I know Emerson from parties, as well as from Quodpot. We get along, and will share a joke or laugh when we run into each other, but outside of parties, I don't see very much of him.
  • Delilah Noire: ☺ She helped me study once, and I will always be grateful for that, and even better we both ended up passing. I know she comes to the Quodpot matches, but we haven't really talked much since the library. She'd be someone I'd be interested in knowing better.
  • Micah Jeffers: ◑ I know Micah from being in the same year, and I am always friendly when I see him, but we have never really talked enough to become friends. I know that we share a lack of love for studying and work.
  • Savant Portridge: ◑ I've very rarely talked to Savant, since he is so quiet and reserved. I don't know much about him.

Arietem House
  • Bellona Venator: ◑ I know she is cold, and somewhat intense, but I try not to hate anybody, even the students from Arietem House. I've never really talked to her, but I figure if I did, I'd probably find out she's a different person than everyone thinks she is.
  • Lee Beauregard: ◑ He's an alright guy, I suppose. Even though he seems to hate me for being in Ferre House, I won't hold that against him. Can't say I talk to him much, though.
  • Caden Wahl: ◑ He's a really nice guy, and sometimes I wonder how he got sorted into Arietem. We could actually easily become friends.
  • Gwendolyn Riviera: ◑ She seems to be different from the rest of the house, and just like everyone else, he's polite to her when he sees her.
  • Zackariah Everett: ◑ He's easy to dislike, but I try to be as nice as possible. I prefer to just not interact with him at all, to be honest.
  • Îrem Şentürk: ☺ The person that I get along best with in Arietem house. She's everything the rest of them aren't, and I respect her for that. Plus she is just stunning inside and out.
  • Priscilla Barsotti: ◑ I can't really find anything to like about her, which I find sad, because I can normally see the good in everyone.
  • Vance Abernathy: ◑ I really don't care for Vance, but I try hard not to hate anybody. I will be as polite as I can to the Arietem student. Sometimes I find it to be very difficult, however.
Last edited by ilikepurplezebras on Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:28 pm, edited 9 times in total.

ilikepurplezebras
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:29 pm

Teiver Morn
Age 16 - Three adjectives that describe your character: Close-mouthed, Witty, Intelligent

Characters
    Ferre House
  • Georgie Francis: ◑. The way that Georgie is always exploring makes her nervous, and that gets Teiver irritated. She has little patience for putting up with someone so curious. She doesn't know much about her at all, and remains at a neutral standpoint, like most everyone else.
  • Lyle Brightham: ◑. He's one of those journalist kids who just adores getting secrets out of people. She's wary of him because of that, but Lyle is fairly attractive anyway. But he is pro animals, so that evens out most things. She's interested in learning more about him.
  • Lloyd Vrancing. ◑. Teiver has heard her play only once, and has noted the peculiar talent the girl has for the instrument.
  • Braelyn Tanner: ◑. Teiver has only seen her in Care for Magical Creatures, and does not know her at all, other than her first name.
  • Melvin "Vin" Magaly: ◑. Teiver doesn't really know excruciating amounts of detail on this individual. She knows a few things, like that he's usually outdoors doing something or other.
  • Finn Pollack: ◑/♥. She has held him as a romantic interest for about two years now, but refrains from talking to him. In her actual free time she'll usually stick around the yards and pick up information from the other students on him. They are complete opposites in many aspects, but this doesn't deter her.
  • Felix Fletcher: ◑. Felix is an ample character for her assistance in getting out of a pickle, but she doesn't know him that well other than their personalities used to be alike. However, through fleeting observations, she's noticed a change in him.
  • Sam Halford: ◑. Teiver really doesn't bother with this individual.

Vulpes House
  • Teiver Morn: Myself. (Teiver remains distant from many of the other students. She's just much of a loner, and regards almost everyone as a neutral. Those which she's helped out a couple of times are much higher on her social standings, and she has but two actual friends.)
  • Justin Hardy: ☺. {Those which are in the Vulpes House are considered friends by Teiver.} Tevier has assisted him in one or two pranks, and also helped him out of some severe punishments. She's better connected to him than most people, although she remains at a distance from almost everyone.
  • Bliss Turner: ☺. {Those which are in the Vulpes House are considered friends by Teiver.} She has never really spoken with this member of the Vulpes. Only fleeting gazes of acknowledgement to each other have been passed in the common room.
  • Myra Magaly: ☺. {Those which are in the Vulpes House are considered friends by Teiver.} Teiver has spent at least a few nights assisting her with studies over the years Myra's been at Magus Grex, and she's occasionally allowed herself a laugh or two with her, but other than that, she keeps her distance.
  • Naire Harth: ☺. {Those which are in the Vulpes House are considered friends by Teiver.} He's a pretty nice kid, though the constant flash of his camera is sort of blinding to Teiver's poor eyes. She doesn't know him much at all, other than he's kind of obsessive like she is.
  • Garrett Flint: ☺. {Those which are in the Vulpes House are considered friends by Teiver.} Teiver hasn't known much about him at all, other than he has a knack for pranks. She tends to usually stay away from him though, as he seems to have a bit of an ADD or hyper disorder, which makes her sometimes question how he got into Vulpes in the first place.
  • Victor Calza: ☺/♥. {Those which are in the Vulpes House are considered friends by Teiver.} Unlike almost every single other person in Magus Grex, she actually sees Victor as a friend. Both of them are alike in many aspects, and once she bothered to get to know him, she's actually taken him through some of the hidden corridors. Mostly shortcuts, of course. But it's an extreme motion of trust on her part, though she has never allowed him anywhere near the tower Garrison and she reside. It's just too bad he's so mindful of his family's views on mud-bloods and halflings, she really takes a liking to him on more than just a friendly level, but shrugs it off and doesn't really think about it much.

Cervus House
  • Summer Turner: ◑. She does not know this Cervus at all, and has made no efforts to seek out actual information. Although, she does know that she's obsessively innocent and 'sweet'. Teiver doesn't believe that for one second. No one can keep that up forever. Summer is not technically an enemy, however, Teiver is somewhat wary of her. Everyone has their downfall, right?
  • Rosina Garenne: ☺. Probably the only person she knows in any of the other Houses and most likely her only actual friend. They met up in Care of Magical Creatures, and they have very similar personalities. That's why they get on so well. Whenever Teiver runs into Rose, she makes it a point to assist her in any way possible. She feels a bit more protective over her, but has no idea why; she just goes with it. She picks up information on her during their Care of Magical Creatures class; Rose is probably the only student in Magus Grex that she talks to directly for information.
  • Delilah Noire: ◑. Teiver's had a couple of run ins with this Cervus, mainly in the library, and she's fairly nice about it. They occasionally trade off books and share some idle chatter every so often.
  • Emerson Caldwell: ◑. She's definitely noticed him constantly sitting next to or near her in the few classes they share. Teiver isn't really phased by it, and she is quite content with him not really bothering her too much. She appreciates the motion, and sees him as trying to get to know her more. Though she's wary of him because of that, she tends to brush it off. As for Care of Magical Creatures, he also tends to join her group whenever possible as well. She's half and half on that, seeing it as he's only trying to keep himself safe but also trying to get an easy A. Either way, she usually ignores him, her focus on the creatures.
  • Felix Weyard: ◑. He's strange for certain, and something is obviously peculiar about him. Garrison tells her a few things, and she takes note on some of his actions. He seems almost dog-like, and Teiver never finds an idea to be too far-fetched.
  • Micah Jeffers: ◑. From what she's seen, she doesn't like Micah much at all. They have completely polar opposite views on school work, and he's loud and obnoxious at some times. Though, for what it's worth, he doesn't look half bad either.
  • Savant Portridge: ◑. Teiver doesn't know much about him other than he has some interests that she shares.
  • Demetrio Magallón: ◑. Teiver is a bit wary of most Mexican wizards. They just automatically make her nervous from their loudness and over exuberance. Their language is just a clutter in her mind, and that throws her off slightly. However, she's usually seen with his coyote whenever she runs into him.

Arietem House
  • Bellona Venator: ☠. Most of the Arietem House are just a pain in the ass at best, and she detests Bellona with regards. She's much too physical and brute, as well as stuck up.
  • Gwendolyn Riviera:☠. Who could have any respect for someone who holds themselves with no honor or integrity? As has been mentioned previously, most Areitem are pains in the ass, and she is not void of such a title. Her past relations have not fallen short of Teiver's ears, and therefore she's nothing more than a slattern. She doesn't go out of her way to make her life miserable, but the irritation is subtly and fairly well hidden, but still there nonetheless.
  • Lee Beauregard: ◑. She hasn't found a problem with him as of yet, but remains at a distance just like with everyone else. He's another one of those obsessed-with-blood-lines, which is pretty annoying in itself.
  • Priscilla Barsotti: ◑. Teiver mostly ignores this individual, finding her as another low life and someone who has all the wrong ideas about everything.
  • Îrem Şentürk: ◑. Teiver knows nothing about Irem, and refrains from any interaction with her.
  • Zackariah Everett:☠. Another Arietem she dislikes. He's constantly flirting, and tries to get things out of people in all the disgusting ways.
  • Vance Abernathy: ◑. Oddly enough, Teiver has absolutely no problems with Vance. In fact, she'd like to learn more about him and his heritage even if he's a twat more than half of the time in his actions. But she's sworn she's caught glimpses of him at night after curfew and that's much to her dismay. It's simply easier if no one knows much about what she's up to late at night, wandering the corridors with Garrison. She feels a slight natural rivalry with him, so is a lot more sassy whenever she runs into him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Naire Harth
15 - Quiet, Goofball, Shy.

Characters
    Ferre House
  • Lyle Brightham: ☺. Naire has partnered with him and his journalism, taking the role of cameraman. He's also a fairly close friend, and enjoys his company.
  • Lloyd Vrancing. ◑. Sometimes he likes to stay up and watch her play violin. She's amazingly talented, and her actions during playing are just entertaining, and he usually takes shadow photos of her. Though he's only seen her play twice.
  • Georgie Francis: ◑. She's a fairly nice girl, and has heard she likes to help most people out.
  • Braelyn Tanner: ☺. She's pretty quirky and fun, and he likes her more than a neutral.
  • Melvin "Vin" Magaly: ☺. Vin is a really great guy, and he's awesome for more active shoots. Naire usually gravitates more towards him, because they both share a love for the outdoors, and a hate for mosquitoes.
  • Finn Pollack: ☺. Super great guy, really kind to everyone in Magus Grex, though a stickler for too many rules.
  • Felix Fletcher: ◑. Naire knows a little about him, and really enjoys his sarcastic remarks.
  • Sam Halford: ◑. Just another Ferre kid.

Vulpes House
  • Myra Magaly: ☺. Naire's absolute closest friend since year one of Magus Grex. Whenever he sees her, he tries to grab her attention at least for a second just to wave. She's helped him out of a couple of scrapes academically, and for that he's pretty thankful for. Even though her friends kind of freak him out, and whenever she's with them, he makes a little less effort to say hi.
  • Naire Harth: Myself.
  • Teiver Morn: ☺. Yet another one of the Vulpes House. Naire has a bond with Teiver, though she's never really around to spend time with him. She makes for a great shoot what with her eyes and her extremely close bond with most animals.
  • Justin Hardy: ◑. He knows that Justin's constantly partying and Naire's a little creeped out by him. He's come to understand that Justin's gay, and sometimes it can get really awkward between them.
  • Garrett Flint: ◑. He's pretty friendly, and Naire really likes him, even though they don't really talk on a constant basis. There's always a chance for useless chatter and maybe an inside joke or two.
  • Bliss Turner: ◑. Incredibly sweet and very social. Though, he's actually kind of scared of her because she's so boisterous and outgoing.
  • Victor Calza: ◑. Naire doesn't really know many of the Vulpes on a social level, so he just takes the occasional picture when needed. However, needless to say, he doesn't know much about Victor. His owl is pretty stuck up, but Naire's just happy he doesn't attack Chopstick.

Cervus House
  • Summer Turner: ◑. A kind little soul of the Cervus House, Naire's pretty fond of the thing, though sometimes it seems like the sweet, innocent play is a little overemphasized, which makes her slightly creepy as well.
  • Demetrio Magallón:☺. He's a pretty good kid, though he's extremely wary of his coyote, as they are a natural predator to burrowing owls. This limits the friendship a bit, as well as sometimes Naire feels like he's going overboard with picture taking, thus pissing the boy off.
  • Rosina Garenne:☺. An extremely shy, reserved girl, Naire actually has more in common with her than most people. He makes it an ongoing effort to get to know her more, and set up some scenarios where she'll be more comfortable. Not to mention that she has a great face for the camera.
  • Delilah Noire: ◑. She has nice facial features, and is always fun to tease. That coupled with the fact she always hides from his camera makes Naire antagonize her all the more. Of course, he's friendly about it, and he's always attempting to make her smile and catch her off guard.
  • Emerson Caldwell: ◑. He's also heard that he's gay, and is a little relieved for that. Naire has a better chance of escaping Justin if he's going for this one.
  • Felix Weyard: ◑. Felix W. is just another reserved guy of Cervus. Naire doesn't know much about him.
  • Micah Jeffers: ◑. Micah is really withdrawn towards most people, and is very guarded with his personal dealings.
  • Savant Portridge: ◑. He's too silent even for Naire's liking. Sometimes he thinks that Savant's plotting something, though he's usually found with his sketchbook. They have similarities for the arts.

Arietem House
  • Bellona Venator:◑. Naire is horribly frightened by Bellona, though hardly ever lets it show. If he's near her, he'll subtly back away, and if they're alone in the same room, he usually pretends to fix his camera before exiting said room and booking it.
  • Lee Beauregard:◑. Yet another Arietem to be afraid of! He's gay, very set on bloodlines, and makes Naire wish he was a mudblood. He's seen some of the looks the boy flashes him, and much like Bellona, he tries to leave as soon as possible.
  • Priscilla Barsotti:☠. And another scary female. Naire absolutely despises this girl of Areitem. She's even worse than Gwen, and very very invading.
  • Îrem Şentürk: ◑. He doesn't know much about her, and doesn't want to know much about her.
  • Gwendolyn Riviera:☠. Naire really does his best not to make any enemies, for fear of them destroying his camera, but he really dislikes this girl. Mostly because she seems to be a player, and he really doesn't want to be invaded, nor his precious camera damaged.
  • Zackariah Everett:☠. He doesn't particularly like this Arietem.
  • Vance Abernathy:◑. Vance at least pretty much leaves him alone, so Naire doesn't have any problems with him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lloyd Vrancing
15 - Quirky, Quiescent, Queer.

Characters
    Ferre House
  • Lyle Brightham: ♥. Ridiculously attractive, and he's very outspoken about trying to help different causes. Lloyd has had a crush on him from the year he began Magus Grex. She has also found herself never without one of the entries from The Scrivener.
  • Georgie Francis: ◑. One very kind soul who makes an absolute effort to help anyone and everyone at every second.
  • Lloyd Vrancing. Myself.
  • Braelyn Tanner: ◑. Extremely well off with animals, and sweet to boot.
  • Melvin "Vin" Magaly: ☺. Lloyd knows quite a bit about Melvin, and really enjoys listening to him play. But, really, she likes listening to all instruments. When Lloyd forgets her meds, they have almost the same energy levels, and he's really fun hanging out with at those times.
  • Finn Pollack: ☺. He's a remarkably nice guy, whom Lloyd gets along with fine.
  • Felix Fletcher: ◑. Kind of intimidating, but fairly nice.
  • Sam Halford: ◑. This one is a little stranger, and Lloyd doesn't know much about him, even if they are in the same House.

Vulpes House
  • Myra Magaly: ☺. Really nice about most things, though Lloyd's own cat doesn't get along well with hers, and she doesn't really know why.
  • Naire Harth: ☺. He's also incredibly cute, but she has her eyes set elsewhere. She really loves watching him set up some of the most stunning scenes, and gets along well with him, even if he is in another House.
  • Teiver Morn: ◑. Lloyd really doesn't know much about Teiver, other than she seems to constantly talk to her cat. Which is totally fine with Lloyd, and she doesn't find it strange in the slightest. She'd like to get to know her more, but the girl shrouds herself in mystery. Though she's pretty nice when approached, and she's held some short chats with her before.
  • Justin Hardy: ◑. It's undeniable that he's cute, but he's gay, so 'nuff said on that point. She's been a victim of one of his pranks before, and has always remembered to carry around at least a dozen packets of violin strings on her person at all times.
  • Garrett Flint: ☺. Hey, he's a nice guy, no one can lie about that. She likes to see him as a friend, but he hardly has any time to share with her; not that they really know each other well anyway.
  • Bliss Turner: ◑. Bliss's choice in friends has not escaped Lloyd's ears, and is a little wary of her, though she's drop dead nice.
  • Victor Calza: ◑. He's fairly attractive, but Lloyd really doesn't think he likes her. They don't talk either.

Cervus House
  • Summer Turner: ◑. She scares Lloyd period.
  • Demetrio Magallón: ◑. Lloyd is wary of him as well, and he doesn't really open up to anyone.
  • Rosina Garenne: ☺. So sweet, so innocent. Lloyd truly values Rose as a friend, and she's constantly trying to save her from awkward situations as best she can. Lloyd has also played once in front of her, which just shows the trust she holds for Rose.
  • Delilah Noire: ◑. Lloyd doesn't know much about this Cervus, but she has occasionally talked to her.
  • Emerson Caldwell: ◑. Yet another attractive gay guy. He's more than just a pretty face though, and has some real personality behind it.
  • Felix Weyard: ◑. She's never spoken to him, so Lloyd knows nothing about him. He's just another person in Cervus House to her.
  • Micah Jeffers: ◑. This guy is pretty untrusting, and doesn't really let anyone too close to him socially.
  • Savant Portridge: ◑. Way too quiet for Lloyd's taste, though she appreciates his drawing, much like her own violin playing.

Arietem House
  • Bellona Venator: ☠. She's just off and on, seems to be bipolar, and just plain creepy.
  • Lee Beauregard: ◑. This kid is almost impossible to understand, and sounds like the Godfather more often times than not. Plus Lloyd thinks he might be a raper.
  • Gwendolyn Riviera: ☠. Gwen plays around with most guys, and she's a wee bit venomous.
  • Zackariah Everett: ◑. She doesn't know him.
  • Îrem Şentürk: ◑. Lloyd doesn't know her much at all, but she also seems to be a little crazed.
  • Priscilla Barsotti: ☠. Now this one. This one is just plain rude, uncreative, and a total bitch. Lloyd politely stears clear of her.
  • Vance Abernathy: ☠. He's a complete jerk, and doesn't have much personality other than intimidation and cruelty.
Last edited by Skwidge on Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:19 pm, edited 32 times in total.
SO CALM

Skwidge
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby alxxxjames on Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:57 pm

Bliss E. Turner
17 - Genius, Quirky, Outspoken

Characters

Ferre House
  • Melvin "Vin" Magaly: ◑☺ He is too freaking sweet and so talkative. I think he has some of the most compelling conversations to offer at Magus Grex, which you know that's true if it's coming from me. I do however wish to get to know him better.
  • Lyle Brightham: ☺ Such a spastic individual, but he is so entertaining to watch.
  • Georgie Francis: ☺ She is incredibly nice for no reason. I absolutely love hearing how happy I can make her by the jokes I feed to her. She seems to almost laugh herself to death. I do adore her though. She is a close friend.
  • Lloyd Vrancing: ◑☺ Such a talented individual. I'd love to talk to her sometime. It's cute the way she stares of Lyle. It's like they are two peas in a pod.
  • Braelyn Tanner: ☺☺ Brae-brae! She cracks me up even when I'm down. I can't even fathom what my life would be like at Magus Grex without her. She's my better half, and I find myself telling her everything. She and myself are two peas in a very ridiculous pod lathered in a good time. Doesn't make sense? Then you should keep up. I can't stop blabbering about how great she is! Let's just say if there was only one ice cream cone left in the box, I'd share it with her.
  • Finn Pollack: ☺☺ This boy is everything to me. When I find myself trapped in the books, he pulls me out. I don't know how we became so close, but we did. I absolutely adore him. He is truly one of the only guys I can open to entirely. I just love sitting around and talking to him about nothing.
  • Felix Fletcher: ☺♥ I pinch myself constantly thinking I'm in a dream when I'm around Felix. He is such an amazing guy, and it only took a few weeks of Summer to figure out what I'd been missing. We are just friends, but I often catch myself in class daydreaming about time spent with him. I can never hurt him because he means too much to me for me to mess things up. I guess that's why I haven't told him I like him.. I want to make him feel like he is the luckiest person in the world because I often feel like I am when I'm around him.
  • Sam Halford: ☺ A lot of people see the arrogant asshole Sam can be at times, but being in the same house with him for so long I see the side that makes me like him. He is just as smart as I am, so I don't have to slow down to allow him to keep up. I'm glad I've been able to have Sam in my house. Al though we aren't as close as it might seem, I still consider him very close.

Vulpes House
  • Myra Magaly: ☺ I love absolutely everyone in my house, and this girl is no exception. She is such a sweetheart. She is best friends with my sister, so I am a little bias.
  • Naire Harth: ☺ I love every member of my house, and this boy is no exception. I can hardly find the time to talk to him, but when I do he is so intelligent that our conversations are never dull.
  • Teiver Morn: ☺ I've talked to her, but that's about it. She seems very kept to herself, but that's not a bad thing. I just let her have her space.
  • Garrett Flint: ☺♥ My ex. It's weird that Garrett was the last guy I actually dated-dated at Magus Grex. He still makes me happy even if we ended things. We both were going in two different directions, but now we are closer than ever. I'm glad I've been able to hold on to our friendship because I do not know what I'd do if I lost him.
  • Justin Hardy: ☺☺ My baby-boo. He was one of the first people I befriended at Magus Grex and we have stayed friends through it all. I can talk to him about anything and he doesn't judge me for it. I love him, dearly.
  • Victor Calza: ◑☺ I somehow do not even know my own house mate. I do love him for being in my house though. I want to get to know him! He has to be worth getting to know if he's in my house!

Cervus House
  • Summer Turner: ☺☺☺ My younger sister. I love her with all my heart and am so lucky she came into my life. I would do anything for him. I am that protective older sister that you should be scared of.
  • Rosina Garenne: ☺☺ My wittle rosey. She is the other sister I never had. I love being around her. Summer and her are so much alike that I catch myself mixing up their names quiet often. I love being able to bring a side of her out that she keeps locked up in a deep dungeon in the pit of her soul. That sounded really weird on so many different levels, but I don't care. I love her.
  • Demetrio Magallón: ◑ I honestly don't know anything about this guy, but he seems very closed off at times. I wouldn't mind getting to know him.
  • Emerson Caldwell: ☺ Oh my gosh, this guy is crazy. I love him dearly. I often find my head on his shoulder dying of laughter because he makes me laugh more than anybody I've ever met. He is ridiculously funny.
  • Micah Jeffers: ◑ He's nice... I think. I'm pretty sure he's in the same house as my sister... Maybe. Next time I talk to him, I'll let you know... Whenever I do finally talk to him.
  • Savant Portridge: ◑ I have no idea what this guy is like. I've talk to him a handful of time, but I think my sister has a crush on him? I can never get a word of out of her about him, so I'm going to lean towards the yes side. Might as well give him a chance.
  • Delilah Noire: ☺ She pushes me more than anybody else in school. I wish she would have been in my house because I know we would have been such good friends, but she is one of my sister's closest friends so I can't complain.
  • Felix Weyward: ☺ I didn't know Felix at all when he first came to Magus Grex, but ever since me and Rose got so close, I see why she likes him so much as a friend. I enjoy spending time with him even if Rose isn't around. We all compliment each other's personalities so well that none of us clash, so that is a good feeling for once.

Arietem House
  • Bellona Venator: ☺☠ I honestly can love this girl one second then want to tear her freaking head off. I can't decide whether we are friends or if we are enemies. I'm constantly in a battle with how I feel about her because it's a constant change. At the moment though, we are friends. Let's see what next week has in store for us.
  • Lee Beauregard: ◑ I honestly haven't had the chance to talk to him. He is nice to me when we talk, so I have nothing against him. I actually like most of Arietem, which I like mostly everybody.
  • Caden Wahl: ◑☺ If I could, I would try to get closer to Caden, but I feel like every time I'm about to get the chance to really talk to him something goes wrong and I have to go do something else. The day will come when I finally get to talk to him!
  • Gwendolyn Riviera: ☺ She is so sarcastic, but I love it. At times, I find myself turning a little dark on the humor that me and her exchange at times, but I don't care. She's great. She actually has a lot of enemies when it comes to girls at this school, but they just haven't given her the chance.
  • Zachariah Everett: ☺ I can't really say we are friend on our own, but our connection being Felix.. We managed to see each other a lot. It's actually weird because I've heard how cruel he can be to some of the students.. One of those students being my sister.
  • Îrem Şentürk: ◑☺ She is so beautiful. I absolutely would love the chance to just sit down and talk with her. She definitely did not belong in the Areitem House because she is nothing like them. I do however feel like she becomes on edge when I'm around her.. I think it might be my past relationship with Garrett? Oh well, she should know I could careless who likes him or dates him.
  • Priscilla Barsotti: ◑ I talk to her quiet often due to her obvious interest in Zachariah. I don't know what kind of relationship the two have together, but I can't imagine it being all that great with the attitude Zachariah can bring to the table at times.
  • Vance Abernathy: ◑ ☠ I don't have a reason to like this guy or to even hate him. I just avoid him and his sister because they think their last name should be enough. A last name doesn't make a witch or wizard, it's their talent. Where is his sister anyways? But I would love to talk to him one of these days.

Summer A. Turner
15 - Soft-spoken, Sweet, Honest

Characters
    Ferre House
  • Melvin "Vin" Magaly: ☺ I like Vin a whole lot. Obviously not as more than just a friend, but he is fun to be around. He is Myra's polar opposite, so I get a lot of opportunity to be around him when the two come together. I love watching how they feed off each other. It makes me wish me and Bliss were as close as they were. Oh well.
  • Lyle Brightham: ◑ I know he can act like a complete lunatic, but I don't know if that's the kind of person I want to be around.. I am nice to him though.
  • Georgie Francis: ☺◑ I honestly don't know about her. My sister likes her, so should that automatically mean that I do? Oh well, she is always super nice to me.. Can't really hate her for that.
  • Lloyd Vrancing: ◑ She's very interesting.. I don't know what to make of her yet.
  • Braelyn Tanner: ☺ She is my sister's girl best friend? My sister is closer to more guys, but I see Bliss talking to her more often than not. She is nice to me, so I can't complain.
  • Finn Pollack: ☺ I think Finn is adorable. He is so close with my sister that's it's so hard to find a time for just us. My sister would probably kill me if I went for any of her friends. Especially Finn since he seems to be the only straight one, so I don't bother trying to find anything more between us.
  • Felix Fletcher: ◑♥ I have had a huge crush on Felix since my first few days at Magus Grex. Now Bliss seems to be pretty tight with him. I swear it's like nobody takes the time to get to know me because my sister is obviously so much better than me.
  • Sam Halford: ◑ If you read above, the last remark concerning those who are my sister's crowd of friends kind of contains Sam. He isn't exactly that close to my sister, but enough to call me Bliss' sister Summer.. Instead of just Summer. He might end up surprising me, who knows.

Vulpes House
  • Myra Magaly: ☺☺ She is amazing. I love her so much. Myra and Bellona understand how me the most out of most people at school, excluding my sister. Which at times my sister doesn't even see the real me. For heaven's sake, she didn't even realize that I liked Felix. Oh well, this girl doesn't see Bliss' sister. She sees me and that's why we are so close.
  • Naire Harth: ☺ He is always behind that camera that I barely get a chance to actually see his face, but when I do it always makes me happy to see how much pleasure he gets from the results of the picture her managed to capture.
  • Teiver Morn: ◑ I have never seen this girl, but I've heard she keeps to herself. It seems like she is one of the only ones that isn't around my sister constantly.
  • Garrett Flint: ♥♥ I think it is destiny for me to get the scraps of what my sister doesn't want. Even though Garrett and Bliss ended things mutually, I still blame her for any pain she might have caused him. I still give her grief about it. She didn't even take too long before she jumped at the chance to go after Felix, but according to her Felix is different. Oh well, I still think Garrett deserved better.
  • Justin Hardy: ◑ Summer doesn't have a mean bone in her body, but she just cannot stand Justin. Maybe it's a little envy for the fact that Justin has known her sister longer than she has. She could never wish her any harm, but does wish she had the advantage of knowing Bliss longer.
  • Bliss Turner: ☺☺☺ I look up to Bliss on so many different levels. She is the only reason I put myself out there because I see how so many people can like her. It's ridiculous how close we've grown over the years, but I wouldn't take that back for anything. I just envy how likable she is with everybody else on campus.
  • Victor Calza: ◑ He's in my sister's house and not best buds with her? He might actually be someone I'd like to get to know. Not that I'm not a big fan of everybody who loves my sister, it's just nice to know somebody other than my sister's crowd of friends.

Cervus House
  • Rosina Garenne: ☺ She is so close with my sister like everyone else at this school. I feel like we should be the ones that are sisters with how much alike we are. I do like her though a lot. She's easy to talk to.
  • Demetrio Magallón: ☺ He is so mysterious at times that I kind of keep my distance. However, he is in my house, so I know we must have something in common.
  • Emerson Caldwell: ☺ Another one of my sister's friends. We speak because of that, no other reason than the connection. He is much nicer than Justin though.
  • Micah Jeffers: ☺☺ I like him a lot. We have gotten rather close over the years and I'm so glad I'm in the same house as him. He is one of the few my sister doesn't talk to, so I took advantage of having a true friend that liked me for me.
  • Savant Portridge: ☺♥ He is too perfect. I swear when I'm around him it's like nothing else matters. Of course, I'd never tell him the super huge crush I have on him.. But he is very amazing.
  • Delilah Noire: ☺☺ I love this girl so much. She is constantly competing with Bliss and it's nice to see my sister lose every once in awhile, even if it's not as often as I like. She is always the girl I go to in class to sit with if Myra isn't around. Wait! Even if Myra is around we all end up piling up somewhere and gossiping about silly girl stuff. Oh well, I love love love this girl. Love her!
  • Felix Weyward: ☺ Felix is very different than what I expected him to be. For him to be in my House, I definitely like him. He is rather close with Bliss and Rose, so I see him quiet often. We might not always talk during the time we are around each other, but we do acknowledge the other's presence.

Arietem House
  • Bellona Venator: ☺☺ She is my best friend at school. Most people cannot understand why we are best friends. We are pretty big opposites, but that's what brings us close to one another.
  • Lee Beauregard: ◑ I'm pretty sure this guy hates me. Oh well, kill him with kindness.
  • Caden Wahl: ◑ It's like the entire Arietem House is a mystery to me honestly. I have such a hard time trying to figure out if I'm on good terms or bad terms with them.. This guy in particular. I don't hate anyone in the house, but I only like one person.. He might make that two if I could figure out what to say to him.
  • Gwendolyn Riviera: ◑ What is up with this girl? As soon as Bliss turns her back on me, it's like I'm the black plague. I've heard a couple of her little jokes here and there about me, but I honestly don't care what he has to say about me. I will always be the bigger person. Always.
  • Zachariah Everett: ◑ I promised myself I would never have an enemy in life, and I've kept my word. Zachariah is so mean to me for no obvious reason. It's like I have a target on my back or something. Then somehow he is friends with my sister? I can't take much more of this.
  • Îrem Şentürk: ◑ She's so different from the entire Arietem House. It's a nice touch of difference that the house obviously needed.
  • Priscilla Barsotti: ◑ I don't really have any reason to talk to Priscilla, so I don't. I am nice to her when given the opportunity to, but I'm honestly just close to Bellona when it comes to the Arietem House.
  • Vance Abernathy: ◑ I admire Vance because he doesn't care what other's say about him, or even their opinions. If I had the guts, I'd probably just try to date him to piss of my sister and her little group of friends. Maybe even make some people jealous.. I don't know. I feel if I went for Vance I'd get wrapped up in the high society of witch and wizards, something my sister is completely against.

Zackariah Everett
16 - Careless, Bastard, Determined

Characters
    Ferre House
  • Melvin "Vin" Magaly: ◑☺ I'm nice to him because he is Myra's brother. I don't make an effort to talk to him, but if he's around Mrya I make myself speak. I always see him coming up during my conversation with his sister like I'm going to sweep her off to my room to fuck her. I'm not that kind of guy. Well, at least not at school.
  • Lyle Brightham: ☠ He is absolutely a waste of magic. He takes nothing serious, and I absolutely cannot stand the boy. He will never grow up into the wizard worth my time.
  • Georgie Francis: ◑ She is beautiful, but she doesn't have the backbone I am looking for in someone who will stand by my side. I need a powerful girl.
  • Lloyd Vrancing: ☠ She's obviously worthless. I see the way she looks at Lyle. It's such an obvious thing that it shows me her lack of privacy in the school. I am one to keep secrets between me and my closest friends, not shove it in the schools face. Especially the idea of the two forming such a hideous bond.
  • Braelyn Tanner: ◑☺ I am always stuck talking to her when I run into Felix. She seems to be what one would call a best friend to Bliss. I'd think by now Bliss would know how to choose friends more wisely.
  • Finn Pollack: ☠ I cannot stand him for the life of me. He thinks he is the best at everything he tries, but what he doesn't understand is that he will get no where with the lack of connections he has. Let's just say, I hope he lives a lonely life of magic because for him to be such a ladies man.. I see no man in front of me.
  • Felix Fletcher: ☺ Surprisingly enough, I like him. He has that side that Arietem looks for in friends that says he will not back down from a fight. I find his choice of friends appalling and usually excuse myself the second I'm surround by his little group of people.
  • Sam Halford: ☠ Oh fuck. I don't really care too much for this guy, and I honestly could careless if he knows I hate him. I'm actually pretty excited for the time he tries to speak out of line to me. I'm not one to hold back. Even if we do have some common friends.

Vulpes House
  • Myra Magaly: ◑♥ She is so young and so beautiful. I cannot wait to see the progress this young witch as in store for us. I hope she doesn't get caught in the crossfire of jealously when it comes to wanting to rise in power. Her time will come. I can feel it.
  • Naire Harth: ◑ I do not pay attention to anyone in the Vulpes House, but a few..
  • Teiver Morn: ◑ I see her sneaking around like nobody notices. If she wanted to go unnoticed, she should brush up on her stealth. So far I am not impressed by anything she does, she's a waste for the brains that Vulpes requires.
  • Justin Hardy: ◑☺ What a funny individual.. I would probably kill myself when trying to converse with some individuals if it weren't for Justin's quick tongue. I see him quiet frequently when I'm paying Felix a visit due to Bliss always seeming to be around.
  • Garrett Flint: ◑ I could careless about this individual.
  • Bliss Turner: ☺ She has good judgment when it comes to who she should place herself next to, but she does lack the knowledge of who to keep in her life in the long run.
  • Victor Calza: ◑ You said this guy's name is Victor? Is that suppose to mean something to me? Oh well.

Cervus House
  • Summer Turner: ☠ I cannot wait to see this one break. I lack the will to deny the possibility of trying to corrupt this one. I see the way she looks at her sister. It's pitiful.
  • Demetrio Magallón: ◑ Who is this guy? Oh right, I don't care.
  • Rosina Garenne: ◑ Quiet little girl. I often tease her for the pleasure of entertainment, I can't help how innocent she looks.
  • Emerson Caldwell: ☺ I have no idea why I like him. He's just an all-around great guy. He is someone I will definitely keep as a connection for years to come.
  • Micah Jeffers: ◑ Micah? Oh well, another student I could careless about.
  • Savant Portridge: ◑ ☠ He thinks this whole quiet, mysterious guy thing works for him. He is very wrong.
  • Delilah Noire: ☺ She is the guy version of me, but why the hell is she in Cervus? Okay, I know she's all bubbly and shit, but she does have a wicked side I like to play with. It's nothing romantic, I swear. We just love to tease each other.
  • Felix Weyward: ◑☺ Hmm.. There is something about him I like, but I don't know if I truly do like him. You know what I mean? We will find out sometime this year hopefully, or I'll just push him to the side of people I don't care about.

Arietem House
  • Bellona Venator: ☺ Such potential for this one, but I feel that her connections with Summer will weaken her backbone.
  • Lee Beauregard: ☺☠ I put up with him because he managed to get into Arietem. Otherwise, I'd have to refrain from punching him. He just gets under my skin.
  • Caden Wahl: ☺ He is not my usual cup of Arietem, but I like him. It's a weird combination for me to fully understand, but he has earned his spot in the Arietem House.
  • Gwendolyn Riviera: ☺ Pretty girl. So much Arietem runs through her veins. I am proud to share a house with her.
  • Îrem Şentürk: ☺♥ I can't even pronounce her name. I always seem to just turn into this entirely different person when I talk to her. I feel myself turning soft and speaking softly to her. It's the worst feeling in the world to think my guard is coming down, but I am willing to do it just to spend a little extra time with her. Then it's back to becoming the serious bastard again.
  • Priscilla Barsotti: ☺♥ The most astonishing individual I've ever laid my eyes on. She is worthy of being by my side in the years to come, but I just cannot force myself to stop my habits of sleeping around. I often find myself wishing she'd just leave me alone because I do not want to hurt her. To see her hurt will absolutely kill me, but I know it will eventually happen.
  • Vance Abernathy: ☺ My closest friend at Magus Grex. He is what I strive to be next year. We both know how the wizarding world works, and it's nice to know that someone else sees the pitiful waste it's becoming.
Last edited by alxxxjames on Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:03 pm, edited 21 times in total.

alxxxjames
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby throne on Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:08 am

Justin Hardy
16 – Manipulative, Intelligent, Flirtacious

Characters
    Ferre House
  • Georgie Francis: ☺ She's nice enough. Probably the most normal girl at the school, from a Muggle-born perspective, which is weird, since she's from a Wizarding family.
  • Braelyn Tanner: ☺ So, I didn’t really talk to her much until we realized we’re the only two non-flying kids in the friggin’ school. She’s actually pretty cool, in a sheltered, probably-needs-to-get-laid kind of way.
  • Finn Pollack: ◑ I swear, if it weren’t so adorable the way he tries to get me to clean up my act, I’d do something about it. Gotta give him credit for sticking to his goodie-two-shoes guns.
  • Felix Fletcher: ♥/☠ I don’t trust him farther than I could throw him without magic. I can’t put my mental finger on it, but something’s just kind of off about him. That being said, I do enjoy hanging out with him. I’m pretty sure the staff collectively sighs when they see us together.
  • Lloyd Vrancing: ◑/☺ So, I have nothing against her at all. Can I help it if she calls attention to herself by being really talented?
  • Lyle Brightham: ☺ Seriously, what's not to like? He's sort of a spaz, sure, but... man, I get a kick out of this kid.
  • Melvin "Vin" Magaly: ☺ Anyone who doesn't like Vin is probably evil, true story. Also, do you have any idea how amazing it is to have someone I can actually talk to about music, even if it's only occasionally?
  • Sam Halford: ☺ Sam's an okay guy. Kind of... uneventful? Though I totally got a boner when he socked Abernathy. Good stuff, Sam. Good stuff.

Vulpes House
  • Teiver Morn: ☠ This is going to be a very rough year for her. Heh.
  • Justin Hardy: ♥♥ Sexiest guy in the school, hands down.
  • Bliss Turner: ☺ Funny and smart. If she had a penis, it would be game on.
  • Myra Magaly: ☺/◑ I like Myra, but she... I get the feeling she isn't too fond of me. She's always so reserved around me, but I've seen her all lit up around others, so... eh, she'll come around.
  • Garett Flint: ☺☺ The Watson to my Holmes. No, really, I mean it nicely. We're so alike it's freaky, and I don't have to be able to read his mind to finish his sentences. The difference is that he is way less complicated, and a really nice guy.
  • Naire Harth: ♥ Protip: do not ask Naire if he wants to take some tasteful nudes of you. He's adorable, but... I just can't bring myself to make him uncomfortable anymore.
  • Victor Calza: ☠☠☠ If Flint is my Watson, Calza is my Moriarty. I tried to cozy up to him and figure him out, but... well, let's just say there's a method to my madness of thwarting him (yes, thwarting) every chance I get. One of these days, there's going to be a showdown, and the only good thing I can say about this guy is that he'll probably give me a run for my money.

Cervus House
  • Summer Turner: ◑ She's too nice. Gotta be a secret serial-killer. Just kidding! Or am I?!
  • Rosina Garenne: ◑ Needs. To. Get. Laid. And stop falling in love with gay guys, but, those will probably solve themselves together I think.
  • Emerson Caldwell: ☺/♥♥♥ This boy is my kryptonite. Ahksjkjskhjghdhs. Cute, athletic, funny in his retarded way. I don’t know what else to try.
  • Micah Jeffers: ◑/♥ He’s very nice to look at, and… okay, I guess? I don’t know. Our paths don’t really cross a lot.
  • Savant Portridge: ◑/♥ I am intrigued by Savant. If I had a locker, I’d probably put a picture of him in it. Those two comments are relatively unrelated.
  • Demetrio Magallón: ☺/◑ Demetrio is fun. Not because he means to be, but, he's fun to watch. He doesn't seem to like me much, which means he obviously has something to hide.
  • Delilah Noire: ☺ This is kind of weird, but I genuinely like this girl. We don't really hang out, but we're friendly. I have a hard time describing it. It's almost like we should be good friends, but there's this critical little thing missing that keeps it from happening, and I can't for the life of me figure out what it is. Maybe it's as simple as the fact that I used to give her a hard time?
  • Felix Weyward: ☺/♥ What can I say? I have a thing for misfits. No idea why he didn't wind up in Ferre though.

Arietem House
  • Bellona Venator: ◑ Ever since I called her Baloney, I fear our time has passed.
  • Gwendolyn Beatrice Riviera II:◑ She's... kind of like the female version of me? Only not a lesbian? And... I just... don't know? And my voice keeps turning these statements into questions?
  • Lee Beauregard: ◑ Sometimes, I hate my penis. It makes me do intensely stupid things, like Lee Beauregard, for instance. He's alright sometimes, but anyone who's so smitten with Abernathy needs electroshock therapy.
  • Vance Abernathy: ◑/☠☠☠ If this guy ate a bag of dicks for every time I told him to eat a bag of dicks, the bag of dicks factory would never go out of business. His gold is as good as anyone’s, though.
  • Zachariah Everett: ♥/◑ Zach is unspeakably attractive. It's actually a little intimidating. He seems to like me, but I have a hard time forgetting the sort of company he keeps.
  • Îrem Şentürk: ☺ A nice girl. I can't say too much more than that about her, but that's like... high praise, for an Arietem.
  • Priscilla Barsotti: ☠ ::coughs::skankbitchwhore::coughs::
  • Calden Wahl: ◑ I've got nothing against him for the most part. Sometimes I just want to grab him and shake him and scream "YOU ARE A TEENAGER!" at him until it sinks in and he does something amazing and stupid and fun.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vance Abernathy
17 – Unstable, Arrogant, Entitled

Characters
    Ferre House
  • Georgie Francis: ◑ She should embrace her heritage. Ferre House will ruin this girl.
  • Braelyn Tanner: ◑ Who?
  • Finn Pollack: ◑ The Pollack’s are a worthy line, even if their politics are deplorable. Finn is respectable, if a bit too trusting.
  • Felix Fletcher: ☠ A shame that this is all that remains of the LeFays. Fletcher is a nuisance, though I imagine he enjoys the thought that I regard him as an adversary. Once I would have enjoyed removing him from my path, but now… it hardly matters.
  • Lloyd Vrancing: ◑ A strange girl, though I don't mind hearing her play. It's oddly... soothing.
  • Lyle Brightham: ☠ He seems to be under the impression that my family is involved in all manner of foul dealings. I'm sure he'll be up in arms about dragon poaching once he sees my glove.
  • Melvin "Vin" Magaly: ◑ It's refreshing to see a Ferre with a bit of poise, however offbeat it might be.
  • Sam Halford: ☠☠ I have nothing to say about Samuel. Nothing. His antics last year are unforgivable, and I hate him for that. If there was anyone who I might have been able to talk about what happened this summer with, it would be him, but... no longer.

Vulpes House
  • Teiver Morn: ◑ We have an unspoken agreement not to ever speak of the fact that we see one another after curfew. Get your mind out of the gutter.
  • Justin Hardy: ◑ If he were pure-blooded, I would gladly bring him in to the fold. As it stands, he has his uses.
  • Bliss Turner: ◑ A promising young witch, though she lacks in ambition; not uncommon among the Vulpes.
  • Myra Magaly: ◑ The way that she looks at me sometimes makes me physically ill. Her magical prowess is not to be discounted, though.
  • Garett Flint: ◑ To be quite frank, I'd forgotten he existed until you mentioned him.
  • Naire Harth: ◑ It saddens me to see a Harth so circumspect and yet uninvolved with the world around him. Life will catch up with him, eventually.
  • Victor Calza: ◑ I don't quite understand why the two of us aren't on better terms. We have a great deal in common, but I couldn't help but sense tension between him and my sister in years past.

Cervus House
  • Summer Turner: ◑ Not nearly as promising as her sister, and entirely too saccharine for my tastes.
  • Rosina Garenne: ◑ Scurry along, little doe.
  • Emerson Caldwell: ◑ He comports himself well on the Quodpot pitch, but is otherwise… tiring.
  • Micah Jeffers: ◑ Proof-positive that purity of blood is not all that is required in the makings of a great wizard.
  • Savant Portridge: ☠ Until I realized whose grandson he is, I was under the impression that he was a tree wearing a school uniform. My opinion has changed very little since then.
  • Demetrio Magallón: ◑ Quaint.
  • Delilah Noure: ◑ I don't think she realizes that I respect her. She's half-blooded, of course, but the fact that she's one of the few people willing to stand up to me (without resorting to histrionics like some Ferre I might mention) is commendable, if occasionally irritating.
  • Felix Weyward: ◑ His convictions are commendable; other than that, I can say very little, and he could do so much better for friends.

Arietem House
  • Bellona Venator: ◑ I look forward to meeting the witch that Bellona becomes; she may prove useful even before then.
  • Gwendolyn Beatrice Riviera II: ◑ I pity her, slightly, though I'd never say as much. So much potential, and yet, half-blooded.
  • Lee Beauregard: ☺/◑ The Beauregard family is nearly as prestigious as my own, and Lee is one of the few people I can actually trust, when it comes down to it. I only wish that his regard for me were not so... amorous, but that may someday be useful as well.
  • Vance Abernathy: [This guy!]
  • Zachariah Everett: ☺ Some of my fondest memories take place in one or another of the Everetts' summer homes. If there is anyone I can hope will not let me down before this year is over, it is Zachariah.
  • Îrem Şentürk: ◑ I can't imagine what she's doing in Arietem House; provided that she stays out of my way, I'm not inclined to care, either.
  • Priscilla Barsotti: ◑ While I can respect that she uses her femininity as an asset, I'm not particularly interested in playing that game.
  • Calden Wahl: ◑ Knowing one's limitations and working within them can be one of the greatest strengths of all. I can't help but wonder, though, if he's playing us all for fools.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lyle Brightham
15 – Quirky, Passionate, Idealistic

Characters
    Ferre House
  • Georgie Francis: ☺ She's so nice! She always asks me how I'm doing, and she really seems to listen when I tell her about a cause.
  • Braelyn Tanner: ☺ Man, I hope someday I know as much about Magical Creatures as her!
  • Finn Pollack: ☺ Finn is awesome. He's like, the coolest guy I know. I really hope I don't disappoint him if I make it onto the team this year!
  • Felix Fletcher: ☺ He can be kind of mean sometimes, but he's always there when it counts, and I'm pretty sure he'd be receptive to helping me write an expose on the staff's misuse of power. I love his kneazle, I'm so jealous!
  • Lloyd Vrancing: ☺☺ She's like, my best friend who's a girl. But not my girlfriend! Just a girl, who's a friend. Yeah.
  • Lyle Brightham: ☺ Hahaha. I don't know what to say.
  • Melvin "Vin" Magaly: ☺☺ Vin is just great. He's always so relaxed, but really friendly, and he's just so cool, haha. I am not blushing! No, I'm not!
  • Sam Halford: ☺ I always want to ask him stuff, because we both lost our mums. Maybe that's why he gets all weird around me sometimes, Idunno.

Vulpes House
  • Teiver Morn: ◑ She's kind of weird, but in a good way. I kinda wanna get to know her more but I'm not even sure where to start, haha.
  • Justin Hardy: ☺ He's so cool! I wish I was that smart.
  • Bliss Turner: ☺ She's so cool! I wish I was that smart.
  • Myra Magaly: ☺ I sometimes see her practicing Quodpot all alone. She's really good! I might see if I can join her sometime, I need to get better.
  • Garett Flint: ☺ Haha, this guy always makes me laugh!
  • Naire Harth: ☺☺☺ Naire is my best friend, easily! He's can be kinda quiet and I never shut up, so it works out great, and he takes the awesomest pictures.
  • Victor Calza: ☺ He's usually nice to me, which I don't get, but umm... well, he's really smart. Like really smart. I always feel so stupid around him so I kind of stay out of his way.

Cervus House
  • Summer Turner: ☺ She's really nice, and... umm, well, yeah. Just super nice. I love talking to her, because she really means what she says.
  • Rosina Garenne: ☺ I wish she'd talk more often, I like talking to her when we're in Care of Magical Creatures.
  • Emerson Caldwell: ☺ Emerson is really cool. He's just this nice genuine guy, and you can't even tell he's gay. I bet he'd like Quidditch if he actually tried it, we fight about that sometimes, haha.
  • Micah Jeffers: ☺ Micah is cool, but, I don't know him that well, but, well, he's just a cool guy.
  • Savant Portridge: ☺ He's really good at drawing, and so... I don't know. My mum would have called him an old soul.
  • Demetrio Magallón: ☺ I really like this guy. He's just so different! I keep buggin' him to do an interview with me, about where he comes from and stuff. Most people don't know much about the wizarding world outside their own country. And ohmigod, his coyote is awwwwesome!
  • Delilah Noire: ☺☺ If I could pick anyone at school to be my big sister, it would be Delilah. She's just awesome! She helps me with school stuff, and we both love magical creatures, and... well, she's just great.
  • Felix Weyward: ☺ Sometimes, I forget to be quiet around him! But he's usually nice about it, I just have to be better at remembering.

Arietem House
  • Bellona Venator: ☠ She kind of... makes me feel bad about myself. A lot.
  • Gwendolyn Beatrice Riviera II: ☺ Oh, Gwen? Haha. She's um, she's really great, haha. I'm so glad she's helping me with the paper, I just wish she didn't have to make me blush all the time!
  • Lee Beauregard: ◑ Lee can be kind of a creep. I don't know. I don't mind gay kids at all, I mean, I'm all for gay rights, but um. I don't know.
  • Vance Abernathy: ☠☠ If someone else scoops me on what the real deal is with his sister, I'll be so pissed, haha. This guy is like, the personification of The Man, and a jerk to boot. Someday I'm going to find every skeleton in the Abernathy closets.
  • Zachariah Everett: ☠ Do you have any idea how many house-elves the Everett's "employ"?
  • Îrem Şentürk: ☺ She's really nice! Like, the nicest person in her whole House. Nicer than all the rest put together.
  • Priscilla Barsotti: ☠ Don't tell anyone, but she actually made me cry once. Just a little, but... yeeeeah.
  • Calden Wahl: ☺ I always make sure to say hi to this guy when I see him, cuz it seems like he needs friends.
Last edited by throne on Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:59 pm, edited 11 times in total.

throne
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sneakyrio on Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:13 am

Felix Fletcher
17 - Sarcastic, Chivalrous, Stubborn

Characters
    Ferre House
  • Georgie Francis:

• Braelyn Tanner:◑/☺ Braelyn is a real sweetheart and is a loyal friend. I would never want anyone to hurt her, she's just such a genuine person, you know? She has a way with animals, which sort of draws my inner dog towards her.

• Finn Pollack:☺☺ Finn is a good friend of mine. We're dorm mates and is the first friend I made here at Magus Grex. I usually like to help him practice for his Quodpot matches, which usually end up with the Quod exploding in my face. He's such a great guy you just can't help but respect......even though he is a MASSIVE stick in the mud. He never wants to do anything! Just play Quodpot or.......talk! Ive learned to accept him for it, though.

• Felix Fletcher:☠ Some asshole who lets everyone close to him die.

Vulpes House
  • Teiver Morn:◑/☺ I do some hijinks with her and she's a laugh to be around, but she's sort of withdrawn. The thing is, she actually spends more time with me than she realizes. She talks to me all the time when I roam the Castle and Island at night in my other form. It's weird, but, I'm pretty sure she can understand me when I bark at her, weird right?

• Justin Hardy:☺☺ Justin and I are the bane of all forms of authority when we are together. We always go back and forth at each other with quips and jives and we never let up on each other. Way back when, when Justin used to be bullied, I would stick up for him a lot. We sort of just found out we had a lot in common and became really good friends. He's openly gay, which is cool with me. Though.....he does sort of give me these weird looks when he doesn't think I'm looking. What's that about?

• Bliss Turner:☺/♥ Bliss and I are just friends, and I know it's probably not going to go farther than that. It's just, ever since we spent the summer together.....she just doesn't really seem the way her reputation presents her. She doesn't have the attitude of a heart-breaker....she has one of an amazingly intellectual girl who would rather kill you with kindness than anything else. Her smile is just......Bliss. I mean that in both ways. I just feel like the wizarding world is made of muggles when I'm with her. Alright.....so I have a MASSIVE thing for her. I would make a move, but with my track record......things don't always work out well for the people I get close to.

Cervus House
  • Summer Turner:◑/☺ This girl represents everything I want to protect in this world. She is just so sweet and innocent that I just want to be around her in case anything happens......then again. Her shy adorableness and sweetness sort of hurts my soul. Like all the snarkyness in me is being forcibly sucked out my chest, I don't like it.
  • Rosina Garenne:◑/☺ OK......this is going to sort of sound bad, but. Rosina has never spoken a word to Felix Fletcher, but she has spoken to a certain German Shepard that likes to hang around her when she's in the forest. I wish the entire school could see how great she is......but I'm afraid to talk to her as myself, seeing as it would be a little awkward.

• Emerson Caldwell:◑/☺ Don't get me wrong, Emerson is a nice guy and Justin has a major guy-boner for him. It's just that I find him.....kind of...sort of......really boring. I mean, his favorite class is charms, which is boring. He's kind of your basic Cervus kid. All he talks about is Quodpot and lame jokes. I mean, I guess there funny ironically, but still. He's sort of that guy who attempts to make a funny comment about a situation......then everyone sort of gives him a pity laugh. It's a little sad, but he's still a good kid.

• Micah Jeffers:◑/☺ He's a pretty entertaining guy and is pretty sociable. The least Cervus, Cervus kid at the school. I don't talk with him much, but I like him.

• Savant Portridge:◑/☺ Savant has got a good soul, something we do not have in common. He's an observer, which is fine by me. Not all of us want to talk everyones ears off.

Arietem House
  • Bellona Venator:☠/◑ She's sort of that silent bitch. She can just stare at you or make a single comment, and you can just feel the bitchness emanate from her. In all honesty, I don't really care about her. She does stare at me......a lot. Which is unsettling....yet flattering at the same time.

• Vance Abernathy:☠☠☠ The Riddler to my Batman, The Taskmaster to my Deadpool, The Baron Zimo to my Captain America. Notice a theme to the villains? None of them are Arch Villains. Vance would live to think we're adversaries, but we're not. He's a piece of arian scum that believes that the word "Peon" refers to other who's name are not Vance Abernathy. He's a bully with a small dick who constantly puts down others so he cna feel above them. I would feel pity for him, if any part of him was actually human.

Alright, this my chart. If you don't like your characters status, pm me and we can see what we can do about changing it. Also, pm me with any ideas you feel like that you want to include Felix in.
Last edited by Sneakyrio on Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
Image[URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][/img]

Sneakyrio
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovechanningforever on Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:23 am

I'm sorry if I haven't been participating in this thread- truth be told I just discovered that you guys have been having a conference here LOL. So from now on, I'll try to check this OOC. And don't worry I'm not a snob- I really just didn't realize that this has been busy. LOL

Feel free to ask questions about my characters.

Bellona Ahneta Venator
15 - competitive, cold and loyal

Characters
    Ferre House
  • Georgie Francis:◑ Who? Oh. *shrugs*
  • Braelyn Tanner:☠☠/◑ Hate is such a big word, I just don't feel right when she's around.
  • Finn Pollack: ◑ *raises left eyebrow*
  • Felix Fletcher: ☠ I would never have to time for childish games but he does look good so ♥

Vulpes House
  • Teiver Morn:☠☠☠ If she insists. A Venator never backs down.
  • Justin Hardy:◑ *checks her wand for splinters*
  • Bliss Turner:☺☺☺ She's Summer's total opposite and mine, but I love this girl more than my life (in a platonic way- don't get me wrong okay? I'm too pretty to be a lesbian) People would often raise their eyebrows when they hear that I'm her best friend- but I couldn't care less. Bliss knows me, almost everything that it's scary sometimes. She knows my mood without even asking. We share jokes and smiles by just staring at each other. I know most parents would scold their children for having a friend like me but the Turner's are a wonderful family.

Cervus House
  • [b]Summer Turner:☠ /◑/♥ But she's one of the people who makes my stay at Magus Rex bearable.
  • Rosina Garenne:◑ But I have a bad feeling about her as well so ☠
  • Emerson Caldwell:◑ *fixes skirt*[/b]
  • Micah Jeffers:◑ *checks for wrinkles in her robe*
  • Savant Portridge:◑ *taps left shoe*

Arietem House
  • Bellona Venator: Of course I love myself!
  • Vance Abernathy:◑ One cannot deny that we have a bond to share but being chummy is out of the question, I do see him even outside the halls of Magus Rex, Mother and Father loves to have his parents over for Dinner most of the time.

Are we done now? Cause I really need to go *stands up and smoothens the creases in her robe*- I'm not even sure why I need to tell you these information. It is such a waste of time *turns around and leaves*.
Last edited by lovechanningforever on Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

lovechanningforever
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovechanningforever on Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:33 am

Savant Portridge
18- observant, family oriented and lover man

Characters
    Ferre House
  • Georgie Francis:◑ She's nice enough
  • Braelyn Tanner:◑/♥ And I think she's pretty and I love watching her smile
  • Finn Pollack:☺
  • Felix Fletcher:☺

Vulpes House
  • Teiver Morn:◑/♥ I would often catch myself sketching her eyes alone
  • Justin Hardy:◑
  • Bliss Turner:◑/b]

Cervus House
  • [b]Summer Turner:☺ and can turn to ♥, so far I'm unsure but I love having her around
  • Rosina Garenne:◑/♥ I wish I can have multiple hearts
  • Emerson Caldwell:☺ one of the best guys around
  • Micah Jeffers:☺great guy as well
  • Savant Portridge: Well you decide

Arietem House
  • Bellona Venator:◑ I'm never the type who'd judge someone
  • Vance Abernathy:☠☠☠ If there was one a-hole in this place it would be him.

lovechanningforever
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JubilousOccasion on Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:44 am

Emerson Caldwell
16 – Friendly, Goofy, Loyal

Characters

Ferre House
  • Lyle Brightham: ☺ This kid is pretty goofy but he's really pretty smart, he'd have to be to start his own newspaper! His articles are hilarious and may have some good points about Quidditch but he's wrong a million times over to say it's better than Quodpot.
  • Georgie Francis: ☺ This girl is really sweet and nice. I love hanging out with her, I think she actually laughs at my jokes. In class we can be found snickering and snorting when left together, I swear she seems way too much like a Cervus for a Ferre.
  • Braelyn Tanner:☺Although we don't hang out a lot, she's a really nice girl, kind and loving and good for casual conversation. Plus, she's great with Charms.
  • Lloyd Vrancing:◑ She seems to be a really interesting girl, I guess we just don't see a lot of each other.
  • Vin Magaly:
  • Finn Pollack:☺ We don't see a lot of each other, except for at parties and down about the Quodpot pitch, but Finn's a great guy. He's a bit of a stickler for the rules which I respect but he's certainly no stick in the mud.
  • Felix Fletcher:☺He's a pretty cool guy, causing all sorts of trouble alongside Justin. I see him often enough but he always seems kind of vacant and bored every time we talk.

Vulpes House
  • Myra Magaly:☺ She likes stupid jokes, she likes Quodpot, we're great friends!
  • Naire Harth:◑ Never really talked to him but I've seen some of his pictures in The Scrivener and they're pretty good.
  • Teiver Morn: ◑ We have a few classes together and I always feel drawn to sit near her, she's got a captivating face that says 'hey, befriend me' and her shyness poses a definite challenge. I especially try to get in a group with her during Care for Magical Creatures, she has a way with the animals that I find fascinating and which makes her group the safest.
  • Justin Hardy:☺ He throws some wild parties and certain similarities have caused us to be pretty good friends. He can be a real smart-ass sometimes and a bit of a jerk but he's plenty friendly. He has made it painfully obvious in the past that he's interested but I'm kind of intimidated by his raw sexuality, it's not really what I'm looking for. I've certainly considered it before, but I think we make better friends than we would looverths
  • Garrett Flint☺ Jokes and flying, we're pretty good friends, or at least he didn't seem to mind too much when I through a napkin full of mashed potatoes at him while we were 60 ft in the air.
  • Bliss Turner:☺ If I were to make a list, sorting out my relationships to Bros, Hoes, Don't Knows and Douchebags, which I can't say I haven't. She'd be top Ho, which has nothing to do with her reputation, it just rhymes. Really though, she makes for the good-times and is a ton of fun to talk to.

Cervus House
  • Summer Turner:☺ She is super nice and Bliss' little sister which already makes her pretty cool. She's just so innocent and pleasant to be around.
  • Rosina Garenne: ◑ I don't know what her deal is, we're in the same house, the same year and I hardly know her. We have nearly EVERY class together, maybe I give off some kind of plague-y scent because she really does avoid me like it. I've seen her eyeing me too, warily(?). If that's not it then she must be missing something, it's no secret I'm gay and six years is a long time to be in the dark about that.
  • Demitrio Magallon: ☺/◑ He's a bit of an outsider, never really wants to talk too much but he seems to like my jokes.
  • Emerson Caldwell:Myself
  • Micah Jeffers:☺ We're team mates, of course we're friends! This guy's an expert Quodpotist, plus we've known each other FOREVER! We grew up as practically neighbors and were introduced when still wee babes by our parents whose shops were right across the street from each other. We have a shared love for pizza done right and showing off sick Quodpot burns.
  • Savant Portridge: ☺ Someone must have seen his future and told his mother what they saw because his name is spot on. He's super relaxed and sage-like. Even though he keeps to himself we talk from time to time and he proves to be pretty cool and an amazing artist to boot.

Arietem House
  • Bellona Venator: ◑ She seems pretty cold and a bit of a snoot, but I don't have any real reason to dislike her.
  • Lee Beauregard:◑ He's a bit too into the Arietem prejudice thing for my taste
  • Gwendolyn Riviera: ☺/◑ She's a lot more pleasant to be around than most Arietems,we've talked a few times in class but that seems to be it. I hear that she is quick to offer a listening ear.
  • Îrem Şentürk:☺ She's definitely not the typical Arietem, but her determination definitely qualify her as an Arietem and an awesome friend.
  • Caden Wahl:◑ I'm not quite sure who this is
  • Zachariah Everett:☺ We're actually pretty good friends, he's a pretty cool guy. He just has a bad rep, is all
  • Priscilla Barsotti: ◑ She can be pretty stuck up but we've always got along just fine.
  • Vance Abernathy: ☠ He's pretty shady and definitely heads up the Douchebag list as its only member. Even in Arietem humility isn't impossible but this guy breaks the stupid-pride mold. I guess its sad that he hardly has any friends, but he's got that creepy sister, right?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Caden Wahl
16 - Studious, Silent, Boring as Hell

Characters

Ferre House
  • Lyle Brightham:◑/☺ I would typically stay far far away from someone with this much energy but he's always been pretty friendly, so half the work is already done.
  • Georgie Francis:◑I don't know who these people are
  • Braelyn Tanner:
  • Finn Pollack:◑/ ☺ I could probably stand to hang out with him, he's a lot more mellow than some Ferres
  • Felix Fletcher:◑/☠ He always seems to be getting into trouble and causing problems.
  • Lloyd Vrancing:◑ Never heard of her.
  • Vin Magaly:◑ He needs to focus more, I swear he's destined to be a bum but he probably wouldn't mind.

Vulpes House
  • Myra Magaly:
  • Naire Harth:◑/☺ His pictures are nice, I could stand a little more art.
  • Teiver Morn:♥ She's so beautiful and intelligent, the epitome of Vulpes house. She very well could be the only thing that effectively distracts me from my studies.
  • Justin Hardy:◑/ ☠ What a trouble-maker, I've had to retreat to the common room on several occasions due to his boisterous shenanigans. I'm insanely jealous of his natural intelligence, and he wastes it all on peddling potions.
  • Garrett Flint:◑too goofy
  • Bliss Turner:

Cervus House
  • Summer Turner:
  • Demetrio Magallón:
  • Rosina Garenne:◑ I've sat next to her in class a few times, so we've discussed History of Magic and Charms but little else.
  • Emerson Caldwell:◑ Definitely obnoxious, in the most unnerving way, but I guess he's not the worst.
  • Savant Portridge:

Arietem House Arietem house is supposedly thick as thieves, but some of these people I just don't get.
  • Bellona Venator:◑ I see a lot of her in the common room and around the school but we just don't talk, we both act like we have better things to do.
  • Lee Beauregard:◑ This kid is too much, his accent gives me a head ache and he needs to stop following Vance around like some lost puppy.
  • Gwendolyn Riviera:◑ If I had something to whine about I guess I'd go talk to her, everyone else does.
  • Zackariah Everett:◑/☺ He's a classical Arietem but for some reason I don't mind his arrogance too much.
  • Îrem Şentürk:☺ She's probably the kindest person to enter Aritem house. She is always encouraging and her determination makes her a valuable study partner.
  • Priscilla Barsotti:◑ She must be too full of herself to talk to me, that or I'm not good-looking enough for her to tease.
  • Vance Abernathy:◑ He claims to have not heard of my family, like that's some kind of insult, I prefer to stay away from him.
Last edited by JubilousOccasion on Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:51 pm, edited 9 times in total.

JubilousOccasion
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CielleAmor on Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:56 am

Braelyn Tanner
17 - Friendly, fun-loving, and somewhat sheltered

Characters
    Ferre House
  • Georgie Francis: ☺ She's a sweet girl, and I notice she often goes out of her way to help others, which I respect.
  • Braelyn Tanner: That's me!
  • Finn Pollack: ☺♥ Finn's a nice enough guy, albeit a little bit of a goody-goody. Don't get me wrong, I'm known for being a bit that way too, but some rules are just meant to be broken. He's cute though, and I have to admit I have had a minor crush on him for a while.
  • Felix Fletcher: ☺ I don't know, for some reason I just can't help but like this guy. I'd rather not get on his bad side, though.

Vulpes House
  • Teiver Morn: ◑☺ We share a similar love for animals, and I'm amazed at how great she is with them. It's like they can understand her or something. I don't know. But other than that, I don't know too much about her.
  • Justin Hardy: ☺ Thank heavens I am not the only one here who doesn't like flying! This guy makes me feel like I'm not such a coward because of it. :)
  • Bliss Turner: ☺☺ What can I say about this girl? She is basically hands-down the best friend I could have ever asked for. We can share anything with each other, and she is just so much fun to be around. Don't know what I'd do without her.

Cervus House
  • Summer Turner: ☺ She's my best friend's little sister, and she's such a sweetheart that a person can't help but like her.
  • Rosina Garenne: ☺ I like Rose. She's quiet and drama-free, and we both love animals and care of magical creatures.
  • Emerson Caldwell: ☺ Can't really say anything bad about this guy, besides the fact that some of his jokes are corny. That's just one of his endearing qualities, though.
  • Micah Jeffers: ☺ He's a good guy, I just wish he would let people get close to him a little more.
  • Savant Portridge: ♥☺ Really, tell me who can deny his appeal. There's just something about his quiet, mysterious demeanor (not to mention those kind, knowing eyes) that just makes me melt.

Arietem House
  • Bellona Venator: ☠◑ I'm not one for drama and enemies and all that, but this girl just really gets to me. Does she really think she is THAT much better than everyone else? Not really interested in knowing her at all, would rather just keep my distance.
  • Vance Abernathy: ◑ Don't really know him, and I don't care to.

Micah Jeffers
17 - Laid-back, observant, and loyal

Characters
    Ferre House
  • Georgie Francis: ◑☺ I don't know her too well, but she seems very nice. Maybe too nice. I kind of feel a little protective over her, because I hate seeing people taken advantage of and people have a tendency to do that to nice people.
  • Braelyn Tanner: ☺ Another one of those nice girls, but she knows when to stand up for herself. She's fun to be around, and even more so when she's with Bliss.
  • Finn Pollack: ◑ He's an alright guy, we never really hang out though.
  • Felix Fletcher: ◑ Don't know him too well, but he's definitely good for a laugh, what with his sarcasm and sense of humor.

Vulpes House
  • Teiver Morn: ◑ Meh. I don't not like her or anything, just really have never spoken to her, and don't really feel a need to.
  • Justin Hardy: ◑ He's alright.
  • Bliss Turner: ◑☺ We're not close, but I know she's a lot of fun to be around.

Cervus House
  • Summer Turner: ☺ An all-around great girl. Summer is one of the few people I can really feel comfortable talking to. I know she feels like she's always in her sister's shadow, and I wish I could show her just how special she is.
  • Rosina Garenne: ☺♥ Something just intrigues me about Rose. She often catches my eye in the common room, usually keeping to herself, reading, but I randomly catch her staring at Emerson, almost dreamily. But, come on, she DOES know he's gay, right?
  • Emerson Caldwell: ☺ I've known him practically my whole life, both of use growing up in New York with families very involved in the magical community. He's fun to hang around, and a good quodpot player, so I'm glad to call him a friend and team mate.
  • Micah Jeffers: I'm a pretty cool guy, I guess.
  • Savant Portridge: ◑☺ Seems like a good guy, although pretty quiet.

Arietem House
  • Bellona Venator: ◑ She's nice to look at, though I can't say much else about her.
  • Vance Abernathy: ☠◑ Not a fan.

CielleAmor
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:32 pm

Georgie Francis
Sixteen -Kindhearted, Passionate, Naive

Characters
    Ferre House
  • Braelyn Tanner:☺ Braelyn is such a lovely girl, she is fun and witty, never failing to make me laugh if I'm feeling down. A girl who I can always rely on to help me if need be, she's great basically, what more can I say?
  • Finn Pollack:☺ Overall Finn is a good guy, he is fun to be around and you can always count on him doing the right thing in a situation. He has been a good friend to me and for that i'll always be thankful.
  • Felix Fletcher:☺ Although, we are not close friends, I still consider Felix a friend, I really enjoy his sarcastic humor and I know some people may not but I rather enjoy it.

Vulpes House
  • Teiver Morn:◑ I don't really know Teiver, she seems friendly enough, although perhaps a little overly serious and studious, not that, that's a problem its just how she comes across to me.
  • Bliss Turner:☺ Bliss is cool, extremely smart and extremely funny too! No doubt that I will be in stitches in seconds when I'm around her, she is always fun to be around.

Cervus House
  • Summer Turner: ☺/◑ The thing I admire the most about Summer is her honesty, she doesn't bulls**t you which is something not everyone can say. What you see is what you get and this is a rare thing in people.
  • Rosina Garenne: ☺ Rosie is a little on the shy side but still an amazing friend, she is the type of girl you can talk to for hours about your problems and you can bet your ass that she will be listening to your every word trying to figure out a way to help you. Truly, one of the greatest friends I've ever had.
  • Emerson Caldwell: ☺☺ I love Emerson to bits! he is the the greatest laugh ever, so fun and full of life, if you ever need cheering up, go to him, you shall be smiling again in minutes. His laughter is infectious along with his goofy grin, I just want to constantly remain in his company.
  • Micah Jeffers:☺ oh Micah's lovely, he's like the big brother I never had, always looking out for me and that's something I greatly appreciate, he makes sure people don't take advantage and although I give him a hard time about it, I do love the fact that he'll always be there for me.
  • Savant Portridge:◑ Well apart from being incredibly gorgeous, I don't know too much about Savant, he likes to keep things to himself, I often see him when I out walking, I would go over but I get the impression he likes to be alone.

Arietem House
  • Bellona Venator:◑ Again, she is someone I don't really know and to be honest I tend to keep my distance its said that she is colder than a Arctic breeze.
  • Vance Abernathy:☠/♥ All of my body screams that I should hate Vance, he is mean, cocky and competitive, not good traits. Yet at the same time i find myself strangely attracted to him and I just can't put my finger on it. I have to admit I do feel sorry for him yet I would never tell him this, he'd probably hex me!
Image Image

Calvazara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rebal2 on Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:01 pm

Gwendolyn Beatrice Riviera II
16 – Sly, Proud, Caring

Characters
    Ferre House
  • Georgie Francis: ☺ Gwen feels as if her and Georgie have a lot in common.
  • Lloyd Vrancing: ◑ Lloyd’s nice enough.
  • Braelyn Tanner: ◑ Gwen has never really spoken to Braelyn but feels as if she were to they wouldn’t get along.
  • Finn Pollack: ◑☺ Gwen has never really spoken to Finn either but thinks he’s a nice guy and an excellent adversary.
  • Felix Fletcher: ♥☠ Gwen is attracted to Felix’s bad boy attitude, but doesn’t like his personality. They have a love/hate relationship.
  • Lyle Brightham: ☺ ♥ He’s a writer big turn on! But we’ve always just been really good friends. Gwen writes the advice column for his paper and he’s a big conquest of hers.

Vulpes House
  • Myra Magaly: ◑ She’s nice enough, just too shy for Gwen’s tastes.
  • Naire Harth: ☠ ◑ Gwen’s nice to Naire because he’s the newspapers photographer, but that’s where all relations ends. He annoys her.
  • Teiver Morn: ☠ Gwen feels like Teiver is stuck up.
  • Justin Hardy: ☺ Justin’s awesome man!
  • Garrett Flint: ☺ ♥ Flint and Gwen flirt endlessly together. Their both in it for the game so it’d be no fun to date.
  • Bliss Turner: ☺One of the few girls Gwen actually likes.

Cervus House
  • Summer Turner: ☠ Gwen doesn’t like her, but is nice to her around Bliss.
  • Demetrio Magallón: ☺ AH Demitrio, Demitrio! Gwen likes him because he reminds her of home. He grew up on a ranch and reminds her of her uncle and Texas.
  • Rosina Garenne: ◑ Never spoken to her.
  • Emerson Caldwell: ♥ He’s cute.
  • Micah Jeffers: ♥ Cute
  • Savant Portridge: ◑Too Quiet

Arietem House
  • Bellona Venator: ☠☺ You know those two girls that pretend to be friends but really hate each other?
  • Lee Beauregard: ☺ WE Arietem’s must band together! He’s great at pointing out new guys. Gwen always try to help set him up with potentially gay ones so he can get some action.
  • Gwendolyn Riviera: ◑ Might’ve passed her in the hallways once or twice...
  • Zackariah Everet: ☺ He’s cute, but too emotionless for Gwen. They are kind too each other and kinda friends kinda aquaitences.
  • Îrem Şentürk: ☺Definitley Gwen’s best girl friends. As first years they were always stuck together because they had long hard to say names.
  • Priscilla Barsotti: ☺ This girl and I share a favorite pastime, boy hunting. The concepts simple; stake out your target, reel him in, catch him, and then break him. As a year older than me I look up to her. She’s great.
  • Vance Abernathy: ♥He’s a cutie and powerful. His sister and him used to rule Arietem, but I’ve already heard rumors of where she is, and that sooner or later one of us girls is gonna take over for her. It’s a big responsibility to rule of house. I hope its me.
Last edited by rebal2 on Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.

rebal2
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lom.conor on Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:09 am

Demetrio Magallón
15 - Frivolous, Humorous, Boyish

Characters
    Ferre House
  • Lyle Brightham: ☺/◑ - He's nice enough, really silly, but can kinda get a little annoying with his wanting to interview Demetrio. Creates odd feelings in Demetrio that he's not sure he's ready to figure out yet.
  • Georgie Francis: ☺/◑ - She's helped Demetrio with Arithmancy homework countless times, and for that he will never have an ill-word to speak of her.
  • Braelyn Tanner: ☺ - Demetrio has conversed with her in Care for Magical Creatures, and quite enjoys her fellow love for animals.
  • Finn Pollack: ◑ - Demetrio finds him a bit pretentious, though he occasionally enjoys sharing jokes with him.
  • Felix Fletcher: ☺ - Fun to play around with, and they seem to share similar attitudes on life.

Vulpes House
  • Myra Magaly: ☺/◑ - She has a real knack for animals and therefore, Demetrio is obviously interested in her despite his emotional silence.
  • Naire Harth: ◑ - The pictures get a little annoying, though he seems really at peace.
  • Teiver Morn: ◑ - Hardly ever interacted with her, but Demetrio quite enjoys her occasional sense of humor.
  • Justin Hardy: ◑ - He's a little intimidating, but overall they've not had too many reasons to speak to each other.
  • Garrett Flint: ◑ - Garret seems to view Demetrio as weak and therefore defenseless, which mildly frustrates Demetrio, though it's not a huge deal.
  • Bliss Turner: ◑ - Knows almost nothing of her...

Cervus House
  • Summer Turner: ☺/◑ - Enjoys her love of nature, but Demetrio is intimidated by her intimate nature.
  • Demetrio Magallón: ☠ - Demetrio is not too much a fan of himself.
  • Rosina Garenne: ◑ - Um... Demetrio has kinda creepily watched her read before, and he's afraid she's been put off by his humor.
  • Emerson Caldwell: ☺/◑ - A bit of a laugh buddy, but outside of that, nothing more.
  • Micah Jeffers: ☺/◑ - Fun to talk with and hang, but not really anything more than that.
  • Savant Portridge: ◑ - Never spoken a word to him...

Arietem House
  • Bellona Venator: ◑ - Not sure what to think of her...
  • Lee Beauregard: ☠/☺ - Demetrio respects Lee's nobility and... charm, though he's quite convinced the boy needs more Jesus!
  • Gwendolyn Riviera: ☺/◑ - Demetrio once had an entire discussion with her about how cute her cat was...
  • Vance Abernathy: ◑ - Appreciates his cordiality, but Demetrio cannot bring himself to like him.
  • Zackariah Everett: ◑ - Demetrio purposely avoids Zack.
  • Îrem Şentürk: ☺/◑ - She's stunning and gorgeous in everyway. Demetrio trusts her somewhat.
  • Priscilla Barsotti: ◑ - Demetrio has doubts as to whether or not Priscilla even knows he exists!

Last edited by lom.conor on Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:27 pm, edited 4 times in total.
If your heartaches seem to hang around too long
And your blues keep getting bluer with each song
Remember sunshine can be found behind the cloudy skies
So let your hair down and go on and cry

lom.conor
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby missjmiles on Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:12 pm

Myra Magaly
Three adjectives: Meek, Intelligent, Delightful

♥ = romantic ||☺ = friends || ☠ = enemies || ◑ = neutral

Characters

Ferre House

• Lyle Brightham:◑Lyle's such a goofball, and so hopeless in our classes together. Generally clowning around in the background... I bet if he'd just apply himself he could actually perform some decent magic. As it is, I try not to be distracted by him in class. He excels at Care of Magical Creatures though, one of my favorite classes! Plus, he's my brother's best friend, can't ignore that.
  • Georgie Francis:☺ Georgie was the first person to really talk to me and get to know me. We met when we happened to reach for the same book in the library one day, and laughingly she said I could have it because she'd already read it. I've bonded with her over the past couple years, and it doesn't hurt that our cats get along as well. I truly cherish her friendship.
  • Braelyn Tanner:◑ Braelyn seems so sophisticated and sure of her self! I admire her, but we've never really gotten to know each other. She helped me study for Care of Magical Creatures once, though. That was nice of her.
  • Finn Pollack: ☺ I’m extremely impressed by Finn’s integrity and good nature. He seems like such an upstanding human, and he’s just so handsome! How can I help but be interested in getting to know him, but he’d probably never notice a shy 5th year like me, but when he looks at me and that smile crosses his face my heart goes all a flutter. He said ‘hi’ to me once and I choked on some fruit… what does that even mean?
  • Felix Fletcher:◑ Felix is one of the nicest people, once you see under the surface. I can see past all that macho sarcasm because he extended a kind hand to me once during my first year at Magus. After having been called a ‘bookworm’ in a derogatory way for the millionth time, I had been quietly crying, pretending to read in a corner, and Felix silently handed me a tissue. With a warm smile he was gone.
  • Lloyd Vrancing:◑ This girl is phenomenally talented!! I see her and my brother hang out from time to time, talking about music probably. I love to sit and listen to her play in the green when I'm reading. Her music is so full of life and meaning. Our cats don't get along though, which is weird.
  • Mevlin "Vin" Magaly:☺☺☺ My twin Vin! He is so different from me and yet I cherish him so much!! Vin has such an amazing spirit and vision of the world. I would literally die without him, our connection is so strong it's even strange to us sometimes. No matter what, I would do absolutely anything for him. I will never know a happier moment than when we found out he was coming with me to Magus. Our bond only grows stronger with time.
  • Sam Halford:◑ He's super respectful and a pureblood without the muggle-hate. I really appreciate that. As with the majority of guys though, I lose my voice around him. He is always rather nice to me though, very polite.

Vulpes House
  • Myra Magaly:☺ Me. :)
  • Naire Harth:☺ ☺ Near is my number one closest friend at Magus, ever since the beginning of our first year! We both had a rough time of it in the beginning, and we bonded over it. He has a beautiful talent with the camera and I sincerely admire the pictures he has of Chopstick, his cute little owl. Honestly, if I’d been alone in being tormented my first couple of years, I don’t know if I could have stood it. I’m just glad I’ve been able to help him get on top of his studies. Regardless, we know each other like the back of our hands!
  • Teiver Morn:☺ Teiver and I are so similar, how could we not enjoy each other’s company? We “get” each other on an intellectual level, and it’s really comforting to know that Teiver and I are both concerned with our studies. There are so many people here who just…aren’t. Even if she bristles around my best girl friends, her and I have come to an understanding.
  • Justin Hardy:◑ This guy is so… odd. I am baffled by Justin’s intense intelligence and lack of motivation to use it. He has so much talent but his efforts go toward money making and causing a ruckus. He does stand up for what he believes in though, there’s merit in that. My brother and him seem pretty close too.
  • Garrett Flint:◑ Flint is so funny and adventurous. There’s never a dull moment when he’s in the room, and I’ve caught myself smiling at his antics a time or two. He does break the rules all the time though, but as long as he doesn’t ask me to break them too, we should be fine. I think he dated Bliss last year… yeah, that makes sense. All in all, he seems nice enough.
  • Bliss Turner:◑ Bliss is so talkative and bubbly!! She intrigues me, but I keep my distance. She’s such an outspoken individual, and she’s so intelligent it drives me mad with jealousy sometimes. How can she be that pretty, funny, brilliant and outgoing? Sometimes I don’t think it’s fair, but then she says something so utterly pleasant. She’s just so perfect…
  • Victor Calza:◑ Victor's an alright guy. I admire his intelligence and calmness, we don't have very many calm people in this school and when Victor and I have been in the commons together I don't get quite as clammed up as with other guys. He's always been nice to me, in his way.

Cervus House
  • Summer Turner:☺☺ One of my absolute best friends here at Magus. Life would be no fun without her! Summer is so calm and dependable, I trust her with my deepest secrets.She is also really brave and willing to try new things. She has inspired me over the years to come out of my shell a little more, and she constantly pushes me to try out for the Quodpot team, even though the idea terrifies me. She has faith in me, which strengthens me. I really appreciate her honesty and sincerity
  • Demetrio Magallón:◑ I’ve never really gotten to know Demetrio… He seems funny enough, but he’s so quiet and seems to be withholding something. I wonder if he ever truly opens up to anyone?
  • Rosina Garenne:◑ Something tells me Rose and I are both too quiet to ever truly get to know one another. I’ve seen her around, and we’ve been at the library together on occasion… Otherwise, I can’t say that I know her very well.
  • Emerson Caldwell:☺ This guy absolutely cracks me up!! I can always turn to him when I’m having a bad day. We both enjoy “lame” jokes and can talk Quodpot till the cows come home. I secretly root for Cervus house at games, just because Emerson is such a wonderful guy!
  • Micah Jeffers:◑ I don’t know much about Micah, except that he’s an excellent Quodpot player. I’m seriously jealous of his skills, but so much for those: he uses magic as a way to make things easier, not really ever applying himself, which bothers me a little.
  • Savant Portridge:◑ Summer has the biggest crush on Savant, and I just can’t figure out why. He seems nice enough, but he’s always flirting with every girl… then again, he spends time with Summer really often. Who knows? I guess he is cute, in his own way.
  • Delilah Noire:◑ I don't really know Delilah very well. She seems really nice, and all the guys seem to like her. Vin's mentioned her once or twice, but that's about it.

Arietem House
  • Bellona Venator:◑ She’s so determined and smart, she won’t ever back down and her competitive nature has pushed me to work hard in all my classes. We constantly compare marks and try to one up each other. Perhaps the level of our competition isn’t healthy, but I enjoy it.
  • Lee Beauregard:◑ I once heard Lee babbling with his friends about his dislike of mixed blood lineage (which is putting it nice)… I don’t know for sure, but I feel as though he’s not very fond of my heritage, and thus, me. He intimidates me, that’s for sure, so I keep my distance. Besides, his accent is kind of hard for me to understand sometimes.
  • Gwendolyn Riviera:◑ I’ve seen this girl around, and she seems to talk to everyone. I think the best way to describe my feelings toward her are “indifferent.” She’s such a flirtatious being that I’m not really sure we’d get along anyway. I just get so shy when guys talk to me!
  • Zachariah Everett:◑ He's a handsome guy so of course I'm meek as a mouse around him. I've heard he has a thing against non-purebloods. That probably means me. Regardless, he's always around Vance, who seriously intimidates me, so I haven't ever really talked to him. He's smiled at me before though and there was something different behind it than most smiles, my stomach sort of did little flips, and I don't really understand why. Probably because I'm so envious of his Quodpot skills and equipment... right?
  • Îrem Şentürk:☺This girl is so wonderful! So intelligent and pretty, and we have the same Patronus! My brother is so funny around her, I'd never seen him all out of sorts until her. I hope we can forge a friendship some day, maybe.
  • Priscilla Barsotti:◑ The way she looks at me sends chills down my spine. I don't think we've ever even made any sort of contact, why would she look at me that way?
  • Vance Abernathy:☠◑ Vance terrifies me. I know how set he is on bloodlines, and I’m a half-blood, so I don’t ever want to cross him… although… something about him this year seems so different. Sometimes I feel like crying for him when I look at him. Why does my heart hurt whenever I can see into his eyes? Come to think of it, I wonder if one of my healing spells could help take the pain away. I mean, it is beautiful when the boy smiles, however subtly. There's something about him that draws you in.
  • Caden Wahl:◑ Haven't seen much of him. I'm shy and I hear he's reclusive. I wonder if we'll ever get a chance to talk? And even if we get the chance, will we?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Vin Magaly
Age 15
Three adjectives: Easy-going, Creative, Protective

Characters

Ferre House

• Lyle Brightham:☺☺Lyle is my numero uno amigo. He's such a ball of energy, the total yin to my yang. He balances me. He's got all these truly bomb ideas about saving house elves and working toward a better future. If I'm in the mood to just sit and enjoy someone's energy Lyle'd be my first choice. We generally end up getting ourselves into trouble though, instead of chillin'. Meh. It's always fun, and we're tight. Don't mess with my bro.
  • Georgie Francis:☺Yeah, this chick is "good people." She just glows with a healthy spirit and she's so chill. She's a lot like me, I've got a lot of respect for her. She's one the first people who ever talked to my sister, and she's so at peace with her world. Yep, definitely "good people."
  • Braelyn Tanner:◑ She's always running around with that ball of flirtation, Bliss. She seems pretty chill, but I'm not really about all that flirting. She does like animals though, and that's definitely a link to nature. Goodonya.
  • Finn Pollack:◑ Finn's alright, man, he's just trying to do the right thing. I think too many people get down on him for being a good guy, but to each their own, y'know? Then again, I get the feeling he's not very happy with my uh... rule "bending" at times. Pretty sure Myra goes all goofy in the head around him though, silly sis.
  • Felix Fletcher:◑ I've heard Felix used to be quiet as a clam, but now he's pretty outgoing. He seems enlightened in a way: a little of the good with a little of the bad. I can dig it.
  • Lloyd Vrancing:☺ Yeah, this girl can jam. An inspiration in every possible way. We both know so much about each other and, while we have very different styles, we're completely able to talk music on a whole 'nother level. Sometimes her energy gets a little high for me, but usually she's just full of life and wonder.
  • Melvin "Vin" Magaly: ☺ Me, Myself, and I.
  • Sam Halford:◑ Sam's all strong and silent, that's cool. He has a good time every now and then but he's mostly respectful. Mums would like him, I reckon. We get along just fine whenever I see him.

Vulpes House
  • Myra Magaly:☺☺☺ I was born 2.2 minutes earlier than this shy lady so she's my "little" sister. Hurt her and know that I'll be right there to take you down. I love her dearly and would go to the ends of the earth to protect her. She is the most amazing person on the planet, and deserves to be treated as such. And don't you ever forget it!
  • Naire Harth:☺ My girl's best friend. She's got a soft spot for the kid and so do I. He had a rough go of it in our first year, but seemed to relax with me hiking, as long as there were trees around. We've had some pretty gnarly photo shoots of the surf and other action-y stuff. He's one the most legit dudes here.
  • Teiver Morn:◑ Sort of an odd duck, yeah? Pretty eyes though.
  • Justin Hardy:☺This guy has saved my ass a time or two when the surf was hot but the classroom was not. He's pretty brilliant too, with a career plan ahead and everything. I love chattin' music with him. Bright guy. We should hang more this year, I've decided.
  • Garrett Flint:◑ Happy in a human, and a real jokester. He's gotten me rollin' in and in tears before, with laughter that is. Although, I've seen the way the exquisite Îrem looks at him. Well, what will be, will be... but I'll be damned if I go down without a fight... then again, Flint can still talk when she's around so...
  • Bliss Turner:◑ She's got her own orbit, pulling people in like planets. It's pretty cool to watch the way things revolve around her. A little too much frenetic flirty fortitude for me.
  • Victor Calza:◑ Yeah, Victor's polite, calm, and intelligent. Being in my sister's house makes total sense to me. He seems really observant, and I'd probs get along just fine with him. He gets pretty stand-offish around me though. Well, c'est la vie!

Cervus House
  • Summer Turner:☺You wanna talk about some pretty eyes, check out my sis' best friend's! Man. And just like her eyes, Summer's a gem. Her and my sister get along so well, and man does she have a kind heart. What's not to like?
  • Demetrio Magallón:☺ This guy's all up in his head. He has a really warm presence, despite being a little withdrawn. We've had some majorly deep chats before. He's great for figuring out life, the universe and everything.
  • Rosina Garenne:◑ Haven't seen too much of this tassel. She reminds me of my sister a little, I bet she's cool enough when you get to know her. I hear she's uber sweet, and I can't say I haven't noticed her shy little blush before. Very charmtastic.
  • Emerson Caldwell:☺A funny fella, I've definitely had a good time or two with him. His bag of tricks is made for good times and never leaves you wanting. He's got this outwardly quirky zeal that brings out the oddities in me. It's chill and he's definitely alright in my book.
  • Micah Jeffers:☺Yeah, we get along just fine. My sister's all about how good he as at Quodpot, but I just see him as someone else who knows how to let go and just relax.
  • Savant Portridge:◑ Sort of reclusive but in-tell-i-gent! Let this guy be your study buddy any time, no joke! Pretty powerful golden tongue. Must get tiresome having all those twittering girls gaggle around him though.
  • Delilah Noire:◑ This chick's alright. Less of a flirt than, say, Bliss or Gwen. She's charming in her way and has nice eyes. I've gone on a hike or two with her, she's good company once she chills out.

Arietem House
  • Bellona Venator:◑ Brrr, calm it down Icy Lady! She's super abrasive. Not my style, ya dig? Even her eyes are the color of ice, however they are like crystals. But Summer sees some good in her, and Myra sees good in Summer. Maybe she's not all bad?
  • Lee Beauregard:◑ He's got a chip on his shoulder about bloodlines and stuff. Doesn't seem very cool, but I gotta say his accent's badass. I like to listen in to the rhythms of it. Even if I can't understand it 100% of the time, he's been good inspiration for some bass lines I've written. Wonder if I should let 'im know?
  • Gwendolyn Riviera:◑ Her cat kind of freaks me out, I don't think it ever grew. Maybe she charmed it? She's real outgoing, super chatty, and another one of them flirty types. It's whatever.
  • Zachariah Everett:◑ Yeah, I've seen Zach tear someone down with words before, which are very powerful tools. On the flip side, I've seen him build someone up just as easily. He's really close to Îrem, I've seen them flirting. It's all gravy though, the man who makes her happiest is the one she should end up with, for sure. Granted, Zach does flirt around. Come to think of it, hasn't he tried his charm on Myra before? Yeah, I'm gonna be keepin' my eye on this one.
  • Îrem Şentürk:♥ This witch is beyond gorgeous, inside and out. Whenever I'm around her I lose my cool, man. Such an intoxicating spirit, lovely warm energy, and intelligence to match any Vulpes. She doesn't let others push her around and she's the epitome of femininity and class. And those eyes! I feel like someone's cast a Mimble Wimble spell on me when she's around so that I can't talk about anything chill.
  • Priscilla Barsotti:◑ Not a particular upper, Priscilla is pretentious. I mean, it takes all kinds to make the world go 'round, so she's got her place in our great universe, but I'm thinking we're not gonna mesh any time soon.
  • Vance Abernathy:◑ Despite what others say, I think this chap's alright. True, he's got some pretty cold vibes, but it seems like there's a lot going on in his noggin' he's not lettin' out. He and Lyle don't really seem to get along, but that's their ish, not mine. Still, I'm not too hot on the way he looks at my sister sometimes, like she's a piece on a chess-board. Sorry, dude, she ain't for your "use".
  • Caden Wahl: ◑ Yeah, man, rock it hipster style. He's solitary because he's focused, I can dig it. If he ever wanted to hang I'd probably be down.
Last edited by missjmiles on Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:06 am, edited 17 times in total.

missjmiles
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lom.conor on Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:40 pm

Lee Beauregard
15 - Pompous, Noble, and Detemined
♥ = romantic || ☺= friends || ☠ = Enemies || ◑ = neutral

Characters
    Ferre House
  • Lyle Brightham: ☠ - Filthy limey guy with funny accent and always insisting on saving people. The gall of some people!
  • Georgie Francis:☠ Ferre house, nuff said.
  • Braelyn Tanner:☠ '' '' '' ''
  • Finn Pollack:♥☠ Even though he is Ferre house, Lee can't help but dote over him every time he passes by!
  • Felix Fletcher:☠ The worst of the Ferre house!!!

Vulpes House
  • Myra Magaly: ◑ - She's really pretty, but Lee thinks she doesn't like him.
  • Naire Harth: ◑/♥ - A cute pure-blood... hmmm...
  • Teiver Morn: ◑ - Also probably not interested in talking with him.
  • Justin Hardy:♥ He's cute... and gay! Shacked up together once last year, but he's a mudblood, so...
  • Garrett Flint: ♥/☠ - Mudbloods... digusting... yet so attractive.
  • Bliss Turner: ◑ - Hmm... she's a genius, and she's really nice. But, not really worth the time.

Cervus House
  • Summer Turner: ◑ This ***** be trippin'!
  • Demetrio Magallón:♥ Mexican men are exotic, but he's a half-blood and so silent.
  • Rosina Garenne:☺ She's nice enough to talk to, and somehow Lee trusts her despite not being from Arietem.
  • Emerson Caldwell:♥ Cute and gay, but for now 'belongs' to Justin. Best to avoid any gay-cat fights.
  • Micah Jeffers:♥ Cute, nuff said.
  • Savant Portridge:♥ Cute, but silent. Eh.

Arietem House
  • Bellona Venator:☺ Love this chick so much! Reminds Lee of Aunt Leona!
  • Lee Beauregard:☺ Haha, well who wouldn't love this nice piece of ass!
  • Gwendolyn Riviera:☺ Well she certainly speaks nice Italian, and she's nice to talk with about boys.
  • Îrem Şentürk: ♥☺ - Lee loves this dame! So beautiful, always there for him!
  • Priscilla Barsotti: ☺ - She seems sophisticated and powerful enough to Lee... instant friend!
  • Vance Abernathy:♥☺♥☺ DREAM BOAT!!!!! Oh, if only gay marriage was legal, Lee would snatch this boy up! He apparently has no sexual or romantic drive, however... how disappointing.

Îrem Şentürk
16 - Feminine, Determined, Classy

Characters
    Ferre House
  • Lyle Brightham: ☺ - "Oh this boy is just so adorable! Sometimes I wonder if he may be gay... if he is I will just have to eat him up! If not, then he's still very much like a little brother to me. And oh, his British accent just makes me want to melt... so cute!"
  • Georgie Francis: ☺/◑ - "I admire her, she seems similar to me and she's really a wonderful person. I just wish I had more time to know her."
  • Braelyn Tanner: ◑ - "This girl is very quiet and I don't know what to think of her, but I try to be friendly"
  • Finn Pollack: ☺/♥ - "Yes, I can see why so many girls 'admire' Finn. He's smart, fun, and absolutely to die for. I just wish he would be a bit more classy about things."
  • Felix Fletcher: ☺ - "The epitomé of human inner beauty. I just adore this boy. I know he'll grow up to be a really good person."

Vulpes House
  • Myra Magaly: ☺ - "This girl's cat, Kaplan, is absolutely adorable. I need to speak with her more."
  • Naire Harth: ☺ - "Naire seems to like to take pictures of me smiling. At first I was creeped out, but now I am flattered and I know he is just showing affection in his own way."
  • Teiver Morn: ◑ - "I'm not sure what to think of this girl. She seems a little fishy to me..."
  • Justin Hardy: ☺ - "Oh... I don't even know what to say! He's so funny and a complete doll."
  • Garrett Flint: ☺/♥ - *clears throat* "Hmmm... ;D."
  • Bliss Turner: ◑ - "This girl... please just let me talk to you sometimes. It seems she doesn't like me for some odd reason..."

Cervus House
  • Summer Turner: ☺ - "She's sooooo adorable and I think that she's really awesome! If we had enough time to speak, I know we would be BFFs!"
  • Demetrio Magallón: ☺/◑ - "I strangely understand his humor and I find his lack of self-respect appalling... but he's so adorable."
  • Rosina Garenne: ◑ - "She tends to avoid me..."
  • Emerson Caldwell: ☺ "Class. Beauty. Sophistication. In boy form! Too bad he's gay. The perfect ones always are."
  • Micah Jeffers: ◑ - "He's cute, but he doesn't seem to trust me."
  • Savant Portridge: ◑ - "Again, cute, but won't say a word to me."

Arietem House
  • Bellona Venator: ◑ - "She's rather cold and rude to people, and I don't appreciate that."
  • Lee Beauregard: ☺ - "Haha, he's very much my gay best friend. I just hate him when he's all about that pure-blood crap! I know deep within his heart that he's a caring soul."
  • Gwendolyn Riviera: ☺ - "She seems to be in charge of this show and I don't doubt it for a second. I trust her completely 100%."
  • Zackariah Everett: ☺ - "He seems quite befuddled and conflicted, but he's always been a sweetheart."
  • Îrem Şentürk: "Well, what can I say? I need to love people, so I should love myself first."
  • Priscilla Barsotti: ☺ - "Her sense of fashion is startling, and she is always so gorgeous! Definitely one of my best friends and I love her!"
  • Vance Abernathy: ◑ - "He annoys me with his pure-blood crap! He gives all of us a bad name, but whatever. Another year and he'll be gone, and he won't be putting such a heavy influence on poor Lee's heart."
Last edited by lom.conor on Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:17 am, edited 3 times in total.

lom.conor
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AugustArria on Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:12 am

Garrett Flint
16 - Wild, Kind, Accepting

Characters
    Ferre House
  • Georgie Francis:♥ An adorable girl. Fun-loving, adventurous...Flint would love to get to know her better, and he doesn't know why he hasn't done so already.
  • Braelyn Tanner:☺ Flint considers her a friend, though he can't remember an occasion where it's just been the two of them.
  • Finn Pollack:☺ They're friends, but Flint knows his occasional trouble-making irks Finn. He doesn't hold it against him, some people are like that.
  • Felix Fletcher:☺ Flint seriously likes Felix. One of his best friends at school. He can take a joke as well as he can give one. Though he senses his past relationship with Bliss might be a complicating factor...
  • Lyle Brightham:☺ Great energy around the guy. Flint considers them friends, though they don't know each other too closely.
  • Lloyd Vrancing:☺ Fun girl, if a little odd, and a little obsessed with the violin. Flint used to play acoustic guitar a lot...maybe she'd want to hang out and make some beautiful noise? Flint wouldn't be against it.
  • Melvin Magaly:◑ He seems like such a cool guy, and Flint's been nothing but relaxed and nice with him, but he still gets bad vibes from him. He means to find out what's up soon, so that he and Vin can be the friends hey should be.
  • Sam Halford:◑ He's never gotten to know Sam very well. It hasn't bothered Flint that much. He only has so much time to go around, after all.

Vulpes House
  • Myra Magaly:◑ His house has so many bookworms, he wondered how he ended up there. She obviously disapproves of Flint's habit of rule breaking.
  • Teiver Morn:◑ Another bookworm, a little shy, and very mature. They don't really line up too well with Flint's style. But he's nice to her, like everyone else.
  • Justin Hardy:☺☺ They share an enthusiasm for pranks, and don't take themselves too seriously, but he's not as exuberant as Flint himself. Still, they have a good amount in common, and he spent a summer with him once. They definitely became something of partners in crime from the experience.
  • Bliss Turner:♥ His ex from last year. Flint thinks Bliss is absolutely amazing, funny, beautiful...but it wasn't working out. They broke it off mutually, but Flint still cares for her a great deal, even if they've both moved on. He can't deny that it hurts once in a while.
  • Naire Harth:☺ Flint can see that Naire wants to live it up every now and then, but that he's a little too shy to do so. Flint helps him break out of his shell whenever possible, and hopes to be something of a role-model for him, as ridiculous an idea as that might be.
  • Victor Calza:◑ He's shifty, quiet, always calm, and often a little cold. He doesn't sit right with Flint, but he's never caught Victor doing anything he shouldn't be. He seems to ignore Flint, which is fine by him.

Cervus House
  • Summer Turner:♥♥ Flint really opened himself up to Summer, and she received him very well. She's the only one he's told about what he's going through, and the only girl he plans to tell. Their talk has made him significantly more comfortable around her, and though he's still slightly uncomfortable with his feelings for his ex's sister, Flint knows that Summer will be there for him, and he's grateful for that.
  • Demetrio Magallón:☺ Really nice guy. Flint feels something of a need to look out for him, but he can't say why. As someone who makes fun of himself as well, Flint senses that there's something buried under him. He doesn't necessarily want to get overly involved...he just wants to help him how he can.
  • Rosina Garenne:◑ Flint's not her type, and he knows it. He's polite and friendly with her, but she doesn't seem to gravitate towards loud people like himself.
  • Emerson Caldwell:☺ A great guy to be friends with. They get along very well, both enjoying flying and a good laugh.
  • Micah Jeffers:☺ An awesome guy! Laid back and fun-loving, just Flint's type of friend.
  • Savant Portridge:◑ A nice guy, but he doesn't seem to enjoy Flint's antics, or his loud nature. Flint doesn't hold it against him, some people just prefer the quiet, right?
  • Delilah Noire:☺ A seventh year he doesn't know as well as he should. She seems awesome.
  • Felix Weyard:☺ Flint's had good experiences with dudes named Felix. Weyard's a little quiet, but he loves that he looks out for people, and thinks he's an all around good guy.

Arietem House
  • Bellona Venator:◑ A little too serious for Flint's tastes. He's not mean to her or anything, he just usually gives her something of a wide berth.
  • Lee Beauregard:☠ There's more than a little here to rub Flint the wrong way. Chiefly his distaste for the Muggle-born, and his air of superiority.
  • Gwendolyn Riviera:☺ Flint thinks she's fun, but has never felt attracted to her. He toys with her as much as she toys with him. Flint thinks they have something of an understanding.
  • Vance Abernathy:☠☠ If Flint could have an enemy, this guy is it. He values birth and blood, Flint doesn't give a shit. He dislikes the weak, Flint looks out for them. They're incompatible, and while Flint isn't one to look for or start fights, this guy he makes a conscious effort to avoid. Thankfully, he doesn't seem to care about Flint. He prefers it that way.
  • Îrem Şentürk:☺/♥ Flint remembers when he found out she was in Arietem. He thought they were joking with him. How could such a loving, nice, pretty girl end up in there? Flint feels like he should be more nervous around her than he is. Although, they haven't spent that much time together. He doesn't make a habit of hanging out in the Arietem common room.
  • Zackariah Everett:☠ A typical Arietem asshole, in Flint's eyes. Not quite as bad as Vance and Lee, but it doesn't seem to be for lack of trying.
  • Priscilla Barsotti:♥/☠ This damn girl gets to him. He can't deny his attraction to her, but at the same time he hates her superior attitude, and the way she treats everyone. In essence, Flint dislikes her only when she's not around.
  • Caden Wahl:◑ You'd have to repeat his name a few times and describe the guy to get Flint to remember him. He wonders if Caden's ever had fun in his life.
Last edited by AugustArria on Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:29 am, edited 3 times in total.
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

AugustArria
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ilikepurplezebras on Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:14 pm

Priscilla Barsotti
Age: 17 - Three Character Details: Flirtatious, Superior, Sarcastic

Characters
    Ferre House
  • Melvin Magaly: ◑ I don't really care about him.
  • Lyle Brightham: ☠ He is positively annoying. Does he really think I care about the conditions of house elves? They're here to serve me, not the other way around. The kid needs to get a clue.
  • Lloyd Vrancing: ☠ She avoids me, and I am extremely grateful.
  • Georgie Francis: ☠ She's got the same attitude as Finn. Helping others, no matter who they are? Please. That's not going to get you anywhere.
  • Sam Halford: ◑ He's an alright guy for being in Ferre, and he likes to duel, which is a plus for me.
  • Braelyn Tanner: ◑ Who now? I honestly don't care.
  • Finn Pollack: ☠ His whole 'I am holier than thou' crap just really gets on my nerves. How much you wanna bet there's more skeletons in his closet than mine?
  • Felix Fletcher: ◑ He is the most bearable of the Ferre House, because he is the least like the rest of them. I can actually stand being in his presence for more than a few seconds. I'm sure I wouldn't mind actually spending time with him either.

Vulpes House
  • Myra Magaly: ◑ Another one who is too quiet. How lame.
  • Naire Harth: ◑ He's just a shy kid hiding behind his camera. Who cares.
  • Teiver Morn: ◑ I don't know her, nor do I care to get to know her. It's that simple.
  • Justin Hardy: ☠ Ugh, he just annoys the crap out of me. Literally everything about him. I don't even like saying his name. Let's move on.
  • Garrett Flint: ◑ Gorgeous. And I don't mind being around him, which is surprising. I might actually like him.
  • Victor Calza: ♥ He is just a pure hunk. He has a somewhat mysterious air around him that I can't help but be intrigued by. Merging his family with mine would make us all the more powerful. I most definitely need to keep my eye on him.
  • Bliss Turner: ◑ She's not too bad, honestly. I don't mind chatting with her every now and then. Although her choice in friends is questionable.

Cervus House
  • Summer Turner: ◑ Too frickin quiet. She needs to get out of her sister's shadow. Actually, that's probably not possible. Oh well.
  • Demetrio Magallón: ◑ Eh, I don't really know him. He's alright, I guess?
  • Rosina Garenne: ◑ This girl needs to get a backbone, or the world is going to eat her alive. Not that I really care.
  • Felix Weyard: ◑ All these Cervus kids are the same. Boring. I'm lucky if I can tell them apart. I might be able to pick him from a crowd... maybe not.
  • Emerson Caldwell: ◑ He is actually bearable, and I don't mind being around him. Plus he is just absolutely adorable. How could that smile not make you smile back?
  • Delilah Noire: ◑ She is just too plain, which is a shame because she has a great face. Even though I don't really like her, I would just love to get my hands on her and play dress up.
  • Micah Jeffers: ◑ He is one gorgeous human being. If he was in Arietem, I would totally go for him. Alas, he is not.
  • Savant Portridge: ◑ Too quiet. And it's kind of creepy how he's always drawing instead of actually speaking to people. Is something wrong with him?

Arietem House
  • Bellona Venator: ☺ I really like this girl, and we do have some important similarities. She could do with getting a better best friend though... that Summer girl is way too quiet.
  • Lee Beauregard: ☺ He's quite a lot like me, which naturally means I adore him. Except when he really gets all flamboyant over a guy... then I just kind of slip away.
  • Caden Wahl: ◑ He is a shame to the Arietem house. I don't really see a need to talk to him. I actually had to once for class, and fell asleep within a few minutes.
  • Gwendolyn Riviera: ☺ She likes to break hearts just like I do, so that means of course I like her. We're not the type to like, sit and gossip about how cute boys are, but we can certainly have fun together when we want to.
  • Zackariah Everett: ♥ If there was one person I would chance being in a relationship with, it would be him. I mean, he is absolutely gorgeous. Not to mention he has many of the same beliefs that I do. Can you say match made in heaven? I can.
  • Îrem Şentürk: ☺ She is like my other half, and I love her to death. We completely complement each other, and that is why we work so well as friends. She is absolutely wonderful, and I love her.
  • Priscilla Barsotti: Of course I am fabulous.
  • Vance Abernathy: ◑ He's not really friends with anyone, but we are... somewhat civil with each other. We could probably be friends if he ever got his head out of his ass and actually talked to somebody.
Last edited by ilikepurplezebras on Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.

ilikepurplezebras
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AugustArria on Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:08 pm

Victor Calza
17 - Subtle, Intelligent, Deceptive

Characters
    Ferre House
  • Lyle Brightham: ◑ His passion for where he's going in life is admirable, but he doesn't seem too bright... perhaps that could be used.
  • Georgie Francis: ◑ Not his type. Too focused on empty enjoyment.
  • Braelyn Tanner: ◑ Caring for animals isn't Victor's idea of a life well spent.
  • Finn Pollack: ☠ Victor despises him and his chest pounding, knight in shining armor ways. It annoys him to no end.
  • Felix Fletcher: ☠ He's like Finn, but he doesn't seem to care for rules. He's just too stupid to avoid getting caught.
  • Lloyd Vrancing: ◑ He might like her more if she'd put the damn violin down once a year. Though, come to think of it, he's never actually heard her play... huh.
  • Melvin Magaly: ◑ The worse of the twins; he's not unlikable, though, and he still has three years to turn things around. But Victor will long have forgotten him by then.
  • Sam Halford: ◑ Victor might like him more if he didn't seem to always find ways to enter confrontations. He needs a lesson in subtlety.

Vulpes House
  • Myra Magaly: ☺ He sees no reason to dislike her. Intelligent, intellectual, and mature. They have an academic relationship.
  • Naire Harth: ◑ He seems to have found something to do with his life, he'll give him that. Otherwise, they don't know each other very well.
  • Teiver Morn: ☺/♥ The most valuable person to know at Magus Grex, in his opinion. Smart and clever, and she knows perhaps more about the school as he does. They are very good friends, and Victor might even have thought about becoming more than that, but he knows his father wouldn't approve of a Halfblood. In addition, he is unaware if feelings exist on her end.
  • Justin Hardy: ☠ A moron who wastes his intelligence on pointless nonsense. Not only that, he's something of a thorn in Victor's side, perpetually ferreting out his plans and screwing with him. As far as Victor can tell, it's for his own enjoyment. Something should probably be done, but he's not sure how to go about it.
  • Garrett Flint: ☠ Flint's as big a waste of intelligence as Justin is, only he has no clue where he's going with his life, and can't help but look out for the pitiful, weak people.
  • Bliss Turner: ◑ Victor appreciates her intelligence, but doesn't much care for how she bounces from guy to guy. Victor doesn't usually need help with school, so he hasn't had cause to gravitate towards her.
  • Victor Calza: Himself. He is sure of his own abilities, but is still slightly uncomfortable with his future. He wants to stick with his family, but isn't sure if it's the wisest course.

Cervus House
  • Summer Turner: ◑ A pretty thing, but she doesn't have much of a backbone, does she? She can't even get out of her sister's shadow.
  • Demetrio Magallón: ◑ The majority of Cervus House tends to bore Victor. The prefect is no exception.
  • Rosina Garenne: ◑ She's pretty pathetic, honestly. Victor doesn't see any reason he should bother getting to know her.
  • Emerson Caldwell: ◑ A quodpot jock, and somewhat of a poor student. Pity.
  • Micah Jeffers:
  • Savant Portridge: ◑ He's difficult to read, and it makes Victor wary of him. He picks his words carefully, though, and Victor respects that.
  • Delilah Noire: ◑/♥ A Halfblood, so his parents wouldn't approve, but Victor finds her compelling. The stereotype he's built around the rest of Cervus has likely contributed to the fact that he doesn't know her well, and Victor fully expects her to do something to disappoint him in the near future.
  • Felix Weyard: ◑ He doesn't seem to like nobles simply because of their birth, and is always willing to take a fall for a weakling. Two signs that point towards stupidity, in Victor's opinion.

Arietem House
  • Bellona Venator: ☺/♥ He respects the family name, as well as her attitude. The romantic interest is mostly because he knows his parents would approve of her, not really because of personal feelings. There are few enough girls that meet his parents' specifications, and she's one of them.
  • Lee Beauregard: ◑ Lee doesn't even know the meaning of subtlety, and he's arrogant and blinded by hate. However... his family name is worth something, and Victor isn't so foolish as to get on his bad side.
  • Gwendolyn Riviera: ◑ Mischief for the sake of mischief doesn't appeal to Victor. She doesn't seem to have a purpose.
  • Zackariah Everett: ◑ Too attached to pointless things, like Quodpot and his materialistic values. These are signs that point towards stupidity, in Victor's opinion.
  • Îrem Şentürk: ◑ She doesn't seem to live for herself much, does she? Victor finds her a bit... too nice. It makes him not trust her, makes him think she has something to hide.
  • Priscilla Barsotti: ♥ If he could get over her materialistic, arrogant, superior, bitchy ways, he'd really like her. She's gorgeous, smart, tough, and his parents would approve. Her negatives are a little much for her to overcome, though.
  • Vance Abernathy: ☺ The Abernathy's are well-respected friends of the Calzas, but Victor had always been wary of Vance's sister, and Vance by extension. Now that she's not at Magus Grex, he's willing to see if they can't find some way to help each other out.
  • Caden Wahl: ☺ Though he wouldn't call him a "friend" exactly, he respects Caden's intelligence, and believes the Arietem thinks similarly. He views the idiots in the school in the same way Victor does. They'll all probably end up working for him. They have a business oriented relationship, not generally discussing anything not academic, and Victor finds his intelligence and attitude highly refreshing.
Last edited by AugustArria on Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:36 am, edited 3 times in total.

AugustArria
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korrye on Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:40 pm

Delilah Noire
17 – Bright, Compassionate, Elusive

Characters
    Ferre House
  • Lyle Brightham: ☺ A man of many causes, Lyle always brightens my day. He's one of the bravest when it comes to approaching random or odd magical creatures. We're often in the forests with the caretaker, trying to catch a glimpse of the creatures we read about in our textbooks. We enjoy each others company and I entertain his many ideas. While some brush off his causes, I find him passionate. Some times I do help him with his studies but most times we're on some sort of creature related adventure.
  • Georgie Francis:
  • Finn Pollack: ◑ I know Finn, helped him study for our second year Arithmancy final examination when I found him in the library at the end of the year in a panic. Helped me out too to have to explain things so we both passed. I've seen him since on the Quodpot field a few times since then but haven't really gotten to know him better.
  • Felix Fletcher: ☺☺ Felix and I are good friends. He's a little mysterious and puts up a serious front but we've become friends regardless, more so because of our mutual love of dueling and DADA. While we're competitive and always trying to best each other, we're good friends beyond the wand and duels.
  • Melvin Magaly: ☺ Melvin is what I would think a social butterfly to be. He’s a nice guy, definitely more outgoing than I am. He’s a few years younger than me but he’s still charming in his own way. We've crossed paths a few times and he's always been nice.
  • Lloyd Vrancing: ◑ I’ve heard Lloyd play her violin and I do admire her ability to play beautiful music. That said, we don’t know each other well. I enjoy her music from afar and would never imagine interrupting her while she’s playing.
  • Sam Halford: ☠ Sam and I kind of had this fling or thing or whatever you want to call it last year. Before then we had always been friends. Then at the end of the year he picked a fight with his best friend. They ended up dueling quite viciously and Sam nearly had his ass handed to him by Vance. When I saw him afterwards he was so angry and violent. We left for the summer and he promised to keep in touch and was all sweet about it. Then he didn't so much as talk to be me once. I don't appreciate what he did to me or what he made me feel.

Vulpes House
  • Myra Magaly: ◑ I know Myra’s brother Melvin but I don’t know her very well. That said, I have nothing against her. She’s in Vulpes and she’s bright. While she’s not as outgoing as her brother, she is a friendly face.
  • Naire Harth: ☺ Naire is always trying to take my picture and make me laugh. I’m always hiding my face from his camera of course, but he makes me smile nonetheless. Gotta give him props for his continued effort.
  • Teiver Morn: ☺ I know Teiver because of our constant encounters in the library. While we aren’t good friends, we do occasionally trade books and briefly talk about what we’re reading. She takes her studies more seriously than I do which is saying something.
  • Justin Hardy: ☺ Justin used to prank me in first year, mostly because we didn't know each other well and I wasn't too sure of myself. The pranks have since subsided and we're now better friends. I know a few of his fellow Vulpes friends so we see each other occasionally. Wish I could get to know him better.
  • Garrett Flint: ☺ I don’t know Garrett well but he’s a friendly guy and we’ve never had an issue when we’ve spoken to each other.
  • Bliss Turner: ☺ Perhaps my biggest competition at Magus is Bliss but we're friendly with each other about it. It never hurts to have a friend to study with either. We're friendly, even though I can sometimes find myself between the two sisters.
  • Victor Calza: ☺ I’ve seen Victor around and in the library a few times. He always seems to have the books I want to read out. And I know! Because I checked with the librarian who it was and who to bother about it. I’m interested in why he wants to read what I want to read. He seems smart and mysterious and has caught my attention.

Cervus House
  • Summer Turner: ☺☺ Summer and I have been good friends since we both came to school. We both prefer to be in quiet and often find ourselves sitting beside one another in the back of a class, people watching, and chatting away.
  • Demetrio Magallón: ◑ I know Demetrio given he’s a member of my house but he’s so guarded. We’ve talked in passing but are only friendly. I know little about him only that he keeps our housemates in line as a prefect.
  • Rosina Garenne: ☺ Rose and I have been good friends for awhile, especially since like Lyle and I, she too loves magical creatures. She's really liked Emerson for some time. I do my best to try and get her to speak to him more, especially since I'm friends with him too.
  • Emerson Caldwell: ☺ Emerson is a good friend of mine. Given that we’re both in Cervus and we’re both kindhearted we’ve always gotten along well. I love his jokes while not everyone does. He’s very confident in who he is which is something that I look up to. I can’t say I feel the same about myself when all these Arietem students are belittling me for being a halfblood.
  • Savant Portridge: ☺♥☺ Perhaps my closest and best friend since coming to Magus, Savant has always been there and he is very much the brother I never had. He’s never judged my blood status and if anything he’s probably the most open ear to my issues. We were sorted together and have known each other since our first days here. He says I remind him of his family back home. I can’t imagine not having him around. We’re so close it’s like he’s family.
  • Delilah Noire: ☺ Myself? Well. I'm a little embattled with who I am. Since coming to school I've found that I'm passionate for Magic in a way I never thought I could be growing up. I was comfortable for once and out of the southern conservative life. That said, I've come face to face with individuals who dislike me for the fact that my mother is a muggle and more so for my father being a pureblood and marrying her. I'm finding my own confidence this year. I still have some growing to do.
  • Felix Weyard: ☺ Fel (as I call him in order to not confuse him with Ferre Felix) is a nice guy. He's a younger Cervus but he's always been a nice guy to talk to. He's kind and genuine, a guy I think who is much better suited for my friend Rose than Emerson. But I'm not exactly the matchmaker type so...we'll see how things go.

Arietem House
  • Bellona Venator: ☠ She doesn't think highly of me and in turn I avoid her. Don't want to be around that bitter mood of hers.
  • Lee Beauregard: ☠/◑ Lee and I have a complicated history. We knew each other before we came to Magus Grex, as his parents and my father were close friends. That said, after he moved to live with his Aunt I found I couldn’t contact him anymore and at school he’s a little closed off. I know that it has something to do with my being a halfblood which hurts given we were friends at one point. Hopefully this changes before the year ends. I wouldn’t want to lose a friend to purist sentiments.
  • Gwendolyn Riviera:
  • Zackariah Everett: ☺ Zack is a flirt and I find myself flirtatious back, but not in the way you think. It's more fun and banter, and somewhat amusing because the younger students can sometimes be uncomfortable about it. He's a good guy, even though he's an Aretiem.
  • Îrem Şentürk: ☺ I’ve met Irem and she’s so nice even though she’s from Arietem. She has nothing against my being a halfblood and she’s an interesting person to speak to. Hopefully we can become closer friends before the end of the school year.
  • Priscilla Barsotti: ☠ I have never really gotten along with this Aretiem (no surprise). She's very into fashion and well...I could care less. I mean, I'm plain I guess. I can get dolled up if I need to. But she doesn't seem to care for me. I'm not vain. I grew up on a farm. But if I ever did need help trying to get all dolled up for a guy, I'd probably seek her out. She does have good taste. I just couldn't fathom spending so much time on myself and my clothes every morning.
  • Vance Abernathy: ◑/♥ As the most 'popular' guy in school, Vance has caught my eye. While I don't appreciate his arrogance and the facade he's built up for himself - purist sentiments, and a throne to sit himself on as 'the best' essentially - I feel like...I don't know? I don't know him well. I wish I could kick him off his high horse some days. He's probably the person who diminishes my confidence in myself the most here at Magus, and that's mostly because of the way he addresses me as a halfblood. But that said, I wish I could open his eyes up to a few things. It's like he sees what he wants to see, which leaves him blind to a good portion of the world. My attraction to him makes no sense to me either. But don't they say that a good girl likes what's bad for her some times?
  • Caden Wahl: ◑ I don’t really know Caden and as he’s from Aretiem, so I’m a little weary of him. It’s not like me to make assumptions either. Hopefully we can meet each other and get to know each other better.
Last edited by Korrye on Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Korrye
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!