Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Escape: Wonderland

a part of “Escape: Wonderland”, a fictional universe by TwistedxXxAffairs.

Welcome, my darlings, to Wonderland. ((STILL Accepting))

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Escape: Wonderland”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TwistedxXxAffairs on Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:59 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Escape: Wonderland"

~Welcome, my darlings, to Wonderland~

You where kidnapped- or well, more like thrown into another world; one which you must fight to survive. It's more like a game; one with no creator. Though, like every game, there is a winner; and to win my friend, you must kill each of the 'main characters' in this game. So good luck, and I wish you, forever happy killings.

Hello~ :D TwistedxXxAffairs here. :3 As you can see, I am the GM, so I control this RP. Nice to meet 'cha. :D Anyways, I am oober friendly, but sadly, I am not taking reservations, nor am I taking 'first-serve'; instead, I am going to hold up the RP character submission 'till the 23rd of June, and whoever I like, will take part in the RP. Remember, I WILL NOT reject anyone's character right off the bat. I am willing to give them time to edit it to their likings, because once the characters have been accepted, I WILL NOT ALLOW any characters to be edited- for the sake of not confusing anyone. :3

Also, for those whom submitted a character or ask for a part before I was done making this RP, I really appreciate the enthusiasm, but will reject you right off the bat, so please either re-submit your character (if you really want to join) or move along. The reason is simple- I love the enthusiasm (like I said before), but if simple rules cannot be followed, then I personally do not want you in the RP.

Now, for those who wrote in the OOC, you still have a chance since you really didn't do much but comment in the OOC. Once again, I am not reserving nor am I rejecting at the moment- so please, submit a character and if you really want it, I shall tell you what I think. :P
Last edited by TwistedxXxAffairs on Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Just Smile! ^_^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TwistedxXxAffairs
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Escape: Wonderland

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gezzygezzy on Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:12 pm

O.o I. Must. Join. This.

IT IS REQUIRED THAT I JOIN! I WILL NOT SURVIVE WITHOUT DOING SO!!!

I know it says your aren't done yet but...I was wondering if I could have two characters? Two girls. One kidnapped and the other one possibly kidnapped. If you said yes I would be debating though on if I would want my second one to be one of the Daemons...BUT THIS ROLEPLAY LOOKS AWESOME!!!
And we're all just a little insane...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

gezzygezzy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TwistedxXxAffairs on Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:43 pm

Sure, submit them in. :D I look forward to reading the lovely characters (I hope I can get) that are submitted. :P

TwistedxXxAffairs
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gezzygezzy on Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:06 pm

YES!!!!

But I have a question. What do you want the sample to be? Any sort of piece, or a specific moment in the persons life before the place the RP starts?

gezzygezzy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TwistedxXxAffairs on Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:36 pm

The sample post can be anything your heart desires~ :3 As long as it involves your character. If you want to be creative, it can be something that happened in the character's past- or your character's history through their eyes in a quick flash back. :P

TwistedxXxAffairs
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gezzygezzy on Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:58 pm

Okay, I have officially submitted my characters!

gezzygezzy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightscapture on Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:08 pm

Totally joining this. Can I like, reserve the mad hatter?

nightscapture
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TwistedxXxAffairs on Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:30 pm

You can't really reserve, but you may submit the character. :D If I like the character, then I'll send you a PM discussing the things you need to know for the Mad Hatter. :3 (though, since everyone needs to get a fair chance, I am allowing others to submit their characters, but from the looks of it... I think that we won't get much submissions. :( But as long as everyone doesn't give up on me, I'll try my best to get more characters :D ).

TwistedxXxAffairs
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eskay on Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:58 am

Hey Twisted, it's two days past the deadline, I assume that this RP has gone the way of the dodo?

Eskay
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TwistedxXxAffairs on Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:15 pm

No, it hasn't gone to doodoo, XDD It's just been a bit hard for me to log on for the few days. I'll do character application at this moment and try to pick up some others who want to join. :D

TwistedxXxAffairs
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pencil_Me_In on Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:35 pm

Let me know if you need someone to double up.

Pencil_Me_In
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TwistedxXxAffairs on Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:14 pm

It would be lovely if you could :3 I will also, if no one decides to join by Friday; and then hopefully we'll start Friday night.

TwistedxXxAffairs
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Broken Bottles on Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:30 am

I was wondering if I could create a character playing the ever lovely Red Queen. Is there any extra information I need to know about her? ^^ I'll try to get the character in as soon as possible!
I lay on the warm ground staring at the cloudless sky, waiting for the nonexistent grass to grow, and let time slip through my fingers into the past. All the while I pick through the wiggly wobbly, whimsy flimsy thoughts scattered about in the realm of nothingness. Much like how ducks see more color than humans or how elephants are the only mammal who can't jump. So, apparently, hippos can jump.

Broken Bottles
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!