Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Town of Lost Souls

The Town of Lost Souls

a part of “The Town of Lost Souls”, a fictional universe by CaesarTheSeventh.

You're on a bus traveling across the country with 14 other people. You all had reasons for traveling, but that no longer matters because this bus' last stop is in the seemingly deserted town of Glenshire. Your only option is survive!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Town of Lost Souls”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Town of Lost Souls

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CaesarTheSeventh on Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:41 am

Any questions just leave them here. If I don't reply within one day feel free to leave in the actual RP using (OOC: "your question or comment") and I'll be sure to reply to you soon.
Last edited by CaesarTheSeventh on Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hail Caesar!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CaesarTheSeventh
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: The Town of Lost Souls

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:56 am

so obviously you have many slots for many characters right? I don't know if you're depending on many characters or not, but obviously you're planning on something. I might as well enter a character. I was thinking he would know some things about electricity.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CaesarTheSeventh on Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:28 am

Hey Lloyd999 sorry for the lateness first of all, I had no idea this section existed until now. I have a lot of empty slots so that people can always join in, by the end I'll have a unique way of filling those slots but I have to save that as a surprise. Feel free to make a character who knows about electricity it's no big deal. This is the first rp I've created and I'm not really strict on rules because it wouldn't make this fun. I hope you enjoy this one.

CaesarTheSeventh
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erin2341 on Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:37 pm

Okay. Hi. I am SUPER new here and have NO clue how your roleplay thing works, but this one really interests me. I saw you have slots open and I was wondering: Would it be cool if I made three new characters? Would someone be willing to help me figure the format for the roleplay section out? All the tabs are so intimidating, lol.

Edit: Okay, I know it says I've been a member for 2 years but I kind of joined and then I forgot about it. So I still have no idea how it all works, ha.

Erin2341
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KrazyTigger on Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:17 am

Well welcome :) So obviously you find the OOC board. To join the roleplay, you need to character sheets from the introduction page which you need to copy. Go to the character tab and scroll down. You need to fill in the name and synopsis (though the latter is far less important) and also give your character an image (make sure it's not over 100x100). A lot of people write their character on word or something so it's less easily lost. I suggest this as I've lost whole character sheets and posts before and it's painful xD Once you filled out all the required fields on the character sheet, copy and paste it into description, adding an image if you wish. (make sure you have [img]and[/img] at the end of your link or else it won't work. Photobucket is good for that because it'll give you the code. :D)

Places: As we only have one place in this roleplay, I don't think that really applies here. But a GM wants to keep track of where everyone is at any time then when you post you can select a place like: "Main house" or "Garden".

Group: I've never actually used, so I'm of no assistance there.

Activity: That's where all the posting happens :) There is a box at the bottom to post and the oldest posts are on page 1, right on to the newest posts on whatever number it's on now :P Also you can tag characters when you post. Just write their name (exactly as it is because the box is tempermental xD) and it will suggest who you want, then just click them.

Chat: Pretty self-explanatory xD

Posting: pretty much the same as activity.

And then OOC which you've discovered.

So yeah that's a very, very basic break down as I'm in a complete hurry. I hope it helps you and feel free to PM me with any queries or such. :)

KrazyTigger
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CaesarTheSeventh on Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:14 pm

Hey i can reply and send messages now so if u have any questions, comments, suggestions or u just wanna say hi (lol) feel free to send me a PM from now on

CaesarTheSeventh
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!