Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Beasts of Burden: Prototype Psi

Journal

a part of “Beasts of Burden: Prototype Psi”, a fictional universe by QueLights.

Sequel to the original Beasts of Burden, this story takes it's place in the center of Germany. OKARI has returned again, creating new and more dangerous prototypes. With the help of the Beta, Omega and Alpha must fight against a new force.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Beasts of Burden: Prototype Psi”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Journal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueLights on Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:11 pm

This is where we'll be summarizing the events that took place at the end of each day. I may have to ask that one of you do it in my absence, so it's really up to whoever wants to do it. Anyways, here's the template:

Code: Select all
[font=courier new][size=90] Date: [color=#400040]xx/xx/xx[/color][/size][/font]

[hr][/hr]
[color=#800000][font=courier new][size=70]Journal Entry: [/size][/color][/font]

[font=courier new](Summary from either a third-person, or through one of your characters - only a couple of paragraphs necessary depending on the amount of posts and events)[/font]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

QueLights
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Journal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blazezon on Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:35 pm

Awwhshit the journal!

Shall the BroHaze entries live again?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Blazezon
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist World Builder Group Theory Visual Appeal Property Buyer Salesman Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gamer_Templar on Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:31 pm

Hopefully yes, what with the increasingly intimidating walls of text up in here. I shall look forward to the abridged version! XD

Gamer_Templar
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akantha on Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:42 pm

Oh gawd. The brohaze journals Hahaha. Those were a trip in themselves. Anyways ill post again as soon as I think everybody has had a turn. Anrie isn't the type to communicate but ill find something.

But besides that I'm willing to help with journals anytime :) also if somebody has ideas they want to do with Anrie just pm me or hit me up on Microsoft messenger. My email is foxxybox@live.com.
BTW...excuse the grammar mistakes or etc. I'm doing this from my phone atm :P
"A stupid man’s report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."
O.O

Akantha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueLights on Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:21 pm

Date: 7/16/12

Journal Entry:

Upon meeting our new prototypes, they were immediately all gathered in the commons to be separated by Psi and Beta. There a Doctor Eugene-something-something, right after being attacked by Michael's sharply molded soda can, took all of the Betas to a classy hotel-lookin' room with a big metal door. There they would stay until.. how did Cyrus put it? Until their "meeting with a very important officer from Okari to go over the details of an assignment." After arriving in the accommodatingly cozy room, the Betas would soon realize that their powers were completely cut-off, and would face social time to cure their boredom. Jantec appeared in Sara's hotel room in an intense confrontation where he had planned to kill her. His onslaught was stopped by Cyrus. Yes, Cyrus, of all people.. Lastly, Micheal finally realized that his powers weren't working in the apartment that OKARI had stuffed the Betas into, in an attempt to keep them contained.

QueLights
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!