Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Remnants of a War

Remnants of a War

a part of “Remnants of a War”, a fictional universe by Aniihya.

After a brutal war, two empires have been reduced to urban wastelands and rural feudal states. A cyborg from the Keldos area wants to form a new nation by conquering the other areas but will you join her?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Remnants of a War”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Remnants of a War

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:00 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Remnants of a War"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Everybody! Unless you have been in a roleplay with me in the past and were loyal to it, do not PM or text me about joining your RP.

I do NOT do Pokemon, Yugioh, WoW or any such RPs.

Please be aware of this.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Remnants of a War

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:27 pm

This sounds cool. You can consider this post a guarantee for an eventual submission.
From the depths, I return!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cypher
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:32 pm

Nothing is a guarantee, but if people who say they will make a character and do make one it is fine. No reservations allowed, because there is no limit to characters.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:56 pm

Apparently "eventually" is two hours later. Character's up and posted for your review. :)

Cypher
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:00 pm

I made the first post. If anyone still wants to join, they are welcome to make characters.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SMinSC on Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:45 pm

Hi, thanks for accepting my character.

SMinSC
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Holy|Orders on Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:26 am

Aniihya first and first of all i have created my character.now i want to tell you that english isn't my natal language romanian is my natal language so if you shall accept my character it shall be a little hard for me to write in this rpg.another thing i want to tell you is that i have an experience of a few months in rpg since i am currently playing rpg on a romanian forum even if that rpg is not like this one.

Holy|Orders
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:25 am

Eh. Vorbesc un pic român, dar nu este foarte bun. I am learning some romanian. It is actually easier to read it and hear it than speak it and write it. English is my third language.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Holy|Orders on Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:35 am

well first and first of all thanks for accepting my character and second thing it is great to see that someone is currently learning my natal language.also i start posting today or tomorrow in this rpg and i would ike to know your opinion about my new created character.

Holy|Orders
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:43 pm

If you want, one of us all could run your posts and stuff through a translator, fix for grammar, spelling and such. Just an option you have. :)

Cypher
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:53 pm

I will be gone until Sunday. So if you would be so patient. Maybe have Villius greet Nogonds character.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Puppette on Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:45 pm

I will be gone from tomorrow, for roughly a week, personal business. Oryx can just have disappeared back with the bandits or something.

Puppette
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Holy|Orders on Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:35 am

cypher what you said it is a good ideea but still i don't want that someone to lose some of his time for me.anyway now when i wrote my first post on this rpg which i hope that was written correctly i observed that i have forgotten many words in english.this thing happened because i haven't used english for an year.and in romania is said"if you don't you use something for a long time you shall forget that thing."

Holy|Orders
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StefanLF on Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:20 am

Hey I'm going to be gone for two weeks Tomorrow I will try to post but I can't make any promises.

StefanLF
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Emperor's_Chosen on Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:50 am

Hey, got room for one more?

The_Emperor's_Chosen
Member for 12 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:12 pm

yeah sure. Go ahead and make a character.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Holy|Orders on Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:31 am

aniihya i am sorry to announce you this thing but i shall be gone for 3-4 weeks into an trip.the trip shall be in my natal country romania in the province bucovina and so i don't think i shall have from where to enter on this forum and on this rpg.hope there is no problem and that my character shall not be kicked from this rpg.

Holy|Orders
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:02 pm

This might die due to everyone being gone and out of personal experience. they forget about it.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nogond on Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:10 pm

Well I am still here and have no intention of leaving :D

Nogond
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:23 pm

Likewise. I don't plan to leave. And I will kick Puppette in the lady-balls every so often to remind her to keep our sub-plot thingy rolling.

Cypher
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!