Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Ultimate

Ultimate

a part of “Ultimate”, a fictional universe by GoodGracious.

After a drug turned a high percentage of the population into violent people, a large section of the UK was sectioned off with the hope of containing the drug and infected people. *Not currently accepting character submissions, sorry!*

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Ultimate”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Ultimate

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GoodGracious on Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:37 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Ultimate"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

GoodGracious
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Ultimate

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gothicgnome on Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:31 am

this RP is interesting, I will submit a character

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

gothicgnome
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HeavenAndHell on Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:23 am

Submitted a character!
If heaven and hell decide they are both satisfied, illuminate the "No"s on their vacancy signs. If no one's there beside you when your soul embarks, I will follow you into the dark.

~Death Cab For Cutie - I Will Follow You Into The Dark

HeavenAndHell
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GoodGracious on Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:49 am

Sorry to be a pain HeavenAndHell, but I just realised I forgot to say you need to add (to your character sheet) a little about how you got to be with the community thing or why your there etc. It'd be great if you could add it in. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I'm looking forward to reading the submissions!

GoodGracious
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grahf on Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:59 pm

Hmm. I am interested.

But, before I waste 1-2 hours working on a bio, have you chosen someone for the role of the Outsider?

Grahf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Greeter Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArhaHitomi888 on Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:20 pm

I will definitely submit a character!
My name is Alice, feel free to call me that! <3
YouTube / DeviantArt / tumblr / Free internet

ArhaHitomi888
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:34 pm

Hey, I am totally interested in this! I would like to sumbit a chara!
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkCookie97 on Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:30 pm

It seems like you have made a habit of coming up with great roleplays GG. I have submitted a character, I hope you like him?
Louder Than God's Revolver And Twice As Shiny
~What I Am Listening To~
Crush On You - Nero

DarkCookie97
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gothicgnome on Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:02 pm

Submitted my character! :D done my best

gothicgnome
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GoodGracious on Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:53 am

Ha ha, thanks DarkCookie! And Noxize, I haven't picked anyone yet so it'd be great to see your submission.

Malice in Wonderland, it'd be great! Just submit one and I'll read it through. I won't be picking for a few more days and it'll be based on the quality of the submission, so make it look nice and add plenty of detail.

GothicGnome, thanks for your submission, but just make sure your character is one of the people that lives in the park thing because this roleplay is going to only have five people I need them all to be living in the park.

Thanks everyone!

GoodGracious
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gothicgnome on Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:34 am

Yes, he's living in the park...

gothicgnome
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GoodGracious on Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:48 am

I've created a very short profile for Joe who is the guy that runs the Base in the park. He's a minor character that I'll play when he needs to be involved etc, so he won't count as one of the five main characters. You'll probably all want to read through his profile before we start. He's a fairly nice guy. :)

Just had a read through your character, DarkCookie. Everything's looking good, but could John have just joined the group rather than be thinking about joining? It's not essential, but I think it would be good if everyone's got a place already sorted. Thanks!

GoodGracious
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkCookie97 on Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:03 pm

Maybe he had joined them a couple of days ago. He would of most likely stayed to himself however so I don't think others would know much about him other than what they have observed. Also, he wouldn't of showed anyone what hides behind the creepy mask yet. :P

Also, are our characters allowed to start with any weapons or anything? I'm not talking about guns or even knives but just something simple like, a bat or a metal pipe.

DarkCookie97
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GoodGracious on Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:17 pm

That's fine on both counts (the story and the weapons)

GoodGracious
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HeavenAndHell on Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:48 pm

I added Cass's history!

HeavenAndHell
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GoodGracious on Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:00 pm

That's great! Maybe add a bit about how she came to be at the Base (as I've decided to call the community thing)?

GoodGracious
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grahf on Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:55 pm

Submitted my dude. Took a bit to get it looking the way I wanted. Thought having it look like a Covert Ops briefing would be a nice touch.

Grahf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Greeter Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArhaHitomi888 on Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:12 pm

I hope Matthew is alright! So many quality people sending in their characters!!

ArhaHitomi888
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GoodGracious on Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:04 am

Hey everyone! I'll be picking characters tomorrow afternoon, so if anyone still wants to submit one, there's time!

The way things are at the minute I'm going to have to reject a few people, but it's going to be hard to decide! If you want a tip, just remember to add detail.

Thanks for all the brilliant submissions. :)

GoodGracious
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkCookie97 on Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:30 am

I have edited Zer0's sheet to include equipment.

DarkCookie97
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!