Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Pokemon: Dark Dreams and Sweet Nightmares

a part of “Pokemon: Dark Dreams and Sweet Nightmares”, a fictional universe by Child of the Winged.

When two legends asks two different things from 6 legendary Pokemon Masters and their partners, the whole world can be torn asunder and burn or prosper under the sun.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Pokemon: Dark Dreams and Sweet Nightmares”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:03 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Pokemon: Dark Dreams and Sweet Nightmares"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
I watch the Fates spin my existence, not with baited breath, but with a soft indifference, for I have lived a good life and I shan't regret anything. -Myself

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Pokemon: Dark Dreams and Sweet Nightmares

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:42 pm

Hello may I reserve Drangonite
ImageSam, could you be any cooler?
No, guess not.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ceh12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DriftingPillow on Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:43 pm

I will be making a character for the female Hydreigon as soon as I get home :D

I am working at the moment so I can't do it now :[

Edit: I changed it to Hydreigon!! :D
Last edited by DriftingPillow on Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DriftingPillow
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerOnTheStars on Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:47 pm

HI DP HI FENCER :DDD oh and guys just to warn yall, ill pm Tsubasa [aka Child of the winged] cuz she doesn't check the OOC first.
“The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.”

DreamerOnTheStars
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:03 pm

Alright, so because Yume PMed me, she's getting Hyderigon. I saw that first. BUT! If you still want to play as the dragon, you can talk to Yume about it.

Also, I got you Ceh.

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DriftingPillow on Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:08 pm

Well, since Yume did it first, I shall make one for Tyranitar then :]

It's fine with me :D

DriftingPillow
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:11 pm

Plates and Corresponding Pokemon

Dragonite: Dragon
Tyranitar: Rock
Salamence: Flying
Metagross: Steel
Garchomp: Ground
Hydreigon: Dark

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DriftingPillow on Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:40 am

I am not finished with my character, but I sent her in.

I shall finish her tomorrow...it's 1:40 am right now and I am tired =_=

BUT

I shall have her finished by tomorrow!

If anything needs fixing, let me know and I shall fix it :D

DriftingPillow
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DriftingPillow on Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:49 pm

Finally finished Cessair :D

hope everything is okay and if anything needs changing or fixing, let me know and I shall do so :D

DriftingPillow
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:50 pm

I shall look her over!

Now, we need a Garchomp... Come on, seriously? All but one!?

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DriftingPillow on Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:04 pm

If no one takes on the Garchomp role, I can do it if you'd like :D

DriftingPillow
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:09 pm

You can send one in and if no one gets it, I'll accept him.

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DriftingPillow on Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:12 pm

Okie Dokie...working on him now :D

DriftingPillow
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:14 pm

I knew I could rely on ya, DP!

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerOnTheStars on Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:27 pm

Hey Ill make the Hydreigon charrie soon, i got some business to take care of right now...so yeah, she should be in today or tmmr :DD

DreamerOnTheStars
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:37 pm

Alright, that's fine with me, Yume.

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fencer on Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:42 pm

My character will be ready soon, for now is half finished but as soon as I can think of a name it will be ready, once I have that the rest is easy.
"The laziness is the engine of progress, who invented the wheel was because, obviously, didn't want walk"

Fencer
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:51 pm

Do PM me if you need help, Fenny

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DriftingPillow on Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:53 pm

He isn't finished yet, but I need to run a few errands DX

I shall have him finished by tonight I promise :D

DriftingPillow
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DriftingPillow on Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:14 pm

Ciaran is finished! :D

If anything needs fixing, tell me and I shall fix it >:D

DriftingPillow
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!