Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Levitas Schola Veneficus

Levitas Schola Veneficus

a part of “Levitas Schola Veneficus”, a fictional universe by JEDH3.

This is a reboot of Wowdude's Megara's Academy for the Mythical. All members old and new are welcome to submit a character application.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Levitas Schola Veneficus”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Levitas Schola Veneficus

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JEDH3 on Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:45 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Levitas Schola Veneficus"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
The violent road. The path of Harmony from the sword. It is a last resort this is true.
It is the Path we take when there is Inequity that will not yield.
When all other paths lead to ruin and an unjust end.
When Good is beset by Evil from all sides.
When your cause, your power, your fury... When it protects the weak, the pathetic, the helpless.
When it is Righteous: The Way of the Sword... Is Beautiful.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

JEDH3
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Levitas Schola Veneficus

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RadioFrequency on Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:23 pm

This sounds interesting.... I'll reserve a female shape-shifter (:

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RadioFrequency
Member for 12 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chizzura on Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:52 pm

I'd like to reserve the air element but I was wondering if it could be a girl

Chizzura
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Love? on Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:04 pm

I'd like to reserve a female half-breed :)

Let us all take a moment to appreciate Toby's cuteness...

Love?
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArhaHitomi888 on Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:41 pm

Can i reserve the male Angel?

I was a male fallen angel in megara's academy.
My name is Alice, feel free to call me that! <3
YouTube / DeviantArt / tumblr / Free internet
β™₯

ArhaHitomi888
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JEDH3 on Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:16 pm

I apologize that I did not Clarify, The elementals can be either male or female. Also, I would suggest that you look at my Earth Elemental to give you some ideas on what you could do.

So one female air elemental,
A female halfbreed
a female shape shifter
and a female angel.
[/color]
Blast I hope my characters are not the only males. haha.

Please have the character applications in soon. I.E. 1-2 days, please. but there is no time limit. only consideration of other people.

JEDH3
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RacoonMoon() on Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:37 pm

May I reserve a male shape shifter please?
You know after I write something I try to reread it every time to see if i'm satisfied. That is when I think man what the heck did I write. Afterwards I suck it up and click submit thinking...

How bad could I possibly be?

RacoonMoon()
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArhaHitomi888 on Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:48 pm

Don't forget my male angel? ;u;

ArhaHitomi888
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JEDH3 on Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:03 pm

Blast. My bad, ArhaHitomi. I completely messed up there. Also, I did add Rules for those of you who joined in before I was able to put them up.

JEDH3
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chizzura on Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:17 am

I'm sorry I can't do this roleplay I don't have the time but if i could then I would it's a great Idea!

Chizzura
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yumicchii on Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:29 am

I'll just pick up my chara from the old rp, maybe I'll change some details, so I would like to reserve one female Angel! :3
β€œWhen a person is lucky enough to live inside a story, to live inside an imaginary world, the pains of this world disappear. For as long as the story goes on, reality no longer exists.”

Yumicchii
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JEDH3 on Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:33 pm

No problem, Chizzura. I'm sorry to see you go, but real life comes first. :)

JEDH3
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yumicchii on Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:48 pm

So, can we start? And is their a certain place you would like us to do so? :)

Yumicchii
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JEDH3 on Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:15 pm

I want to wait to start until the rest of the reservations submit their characters, but when it does begin, it is the very first day when every one arrives.

JEDH3
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yumicchii on Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:40 pm

Okay, I'll wait ^^

Yumicchii
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaxStokes on Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:52 am

Since my original character's job got usurped by an angel, is it ok if I make a Mathematics instructor?

Unless you care to have two music teachers.

Or I could also do both.

MaxStokes
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JEDH3 on Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:55 pm

dude, Whatever you want. I am not that picky or controlling. As long as the character is original, and written literately, I'll probably accept it.

Also, the person who's character I have been waiting for has had more than enough time to submit said character. I am not going to make you all wait on her/him any longer. I'll throw up the first post shortly, and the rest of you may add at your leisure.

JEDH3
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaxStokes on Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:19 pm

Sorry to say, but I've changed my mind on making or restarting a character for this, so don't wait up for me.

Best of luck in it though!

MaxStokes
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mathew Littlepaw on Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:12 pm

JEDH! ;O;

I haz idea! Message me with what you think because i will NEVER read this OOC ._.

So like, i was thinking of making a half breed mage, but IDK if the race would be Elemental or Halfbreed... Im going to submit a character app, you read it and look it over and tell me what you think. Dont like it? Delete it. Like it? then... What ever you wanna do :D

BAI!

Mathew Littlepaw
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArhaHitomi888 on Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:01 pm

usurped by an Angel?

Now i feel like an asshole. ;n;

ArhaHitomi888
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!