Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Naruto: A New Dawn

a part of “Naruto: A New Dawn”, a fictional universe by DarknessUndying.

The world is seemingly fine, but a trigger could set off the next Great Shinobi War. Will you take part?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Naruto: A New Dawn”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarknessUndying on Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:01 pm

Konnichiwa, friends. If you have any questions, reservations or just make conversation, go ahead!
I guess that makes me the LUCKY one.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DarknessUndying
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Re: Naruto: A New Dawn

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SMinSC on Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:10 pm

Can I reserve a mist ninja?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SMinSC
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarknessUndying on Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:14 pm

Ofcourse you can. Have it up within 24 hours, and if you need more time, just ask.

DarknessUndying
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leon21 on Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:24 pm

OHMYGODANARUTORP :D

No, I'm totally not obsessed with Naruto XD

Might I make a member of the Akatsuki?

Leon21
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarknessUndying on Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:36 pm

Yes, you may. ^^

Everyone is a bit obsessed with it at one point or another.

DarknessUndying
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leon21 on Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:58 pm

Would you rather we write out the names as First Name Surname, or would you rather Surname First Name?

Leon21
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarknessUndying on Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:07 pm

It's up to you, really. I won't restrict you as to how you write your name.

DarknessUndying
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zoopz on Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:09 pm

I'd like to reserve a ninja from Sunagakure please, if that's okay with you.
Aeterna-nox, for the NLR!!

Zoopz
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leon21 on Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:10 pm

Okay, then I'll write it in the latter way, since that's how everyone in Naruto says their names XD

Is it okay if I submit a WIP character and work on him more later? My parents are forcing me to go to a party right now.

Leon21
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarknessUndying on Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:22 pm

That's fine, Leon.

Zoops, go ahead. ^^

Reservations are only really needed for Kage, Swordsmen, Jinchuuriki and Akatsuki!

DarknessUndying
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nltniko on Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:32 pm

seems interesting. Will probably join ya fellas later.
Fortuna favet fortibus

nltniko
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaire23 on Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:45 pm

Hmm.... I'm contemplating whether I want to reserve the leader of akatsuki.... Screw it, can I reserve a person of akatsuki but not the leader? Also, is it fine if she is -ahem- a bit mentally unstable..... well, more then a bit actually XD but she can hide it well.... sometimes...
"They who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night."

-- Edgar Allen Poe

Kaire23
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leon21 on Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:11 pm

I finally finished my charrie ^^ I hope he's okay. If his history isn't okay (I know I took a bit of liberty with it ^^;; ) I'm more than willing to edit it.

Leon21
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fencer on Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:16 am

What kind of requirements are needed to be the leader of Akatsuki? I was thinking of making a character and I said "Well, I could make the leader" so I wanted to know if there were any special requirements or something.
"The laziness is the engine of progress, who invented the wheel was because, obviously, didn't want walk"

Fencer
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarknessUndying on Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:44 pm

Fencer, the leader would have to be a fair bit more powerful than his subordinates.

Oh, sorry for disappearing. My internet derped. T_T

DarknessUndying
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SMinSC on Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:53 pm

Just wondering, when do you all plan to start?

SMinSC
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fencer on Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:59 pm

Then I'll think of something and within hours sent a sheet with the leader for your review

Fencer
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:28 pm

Was my character too much? :(
Dear bitch,
You deserve to die. I changed your facebook status to "I like girls!" and changed your password.
I know you're taking my clothes. I know you're taking my clothes. So I've got the police coming.
Love forever, Heechul ♥

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarknessUndying on Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:36 am

T'was not, Princessboy.

Smin, Patience. I still have a lot of setting up to do for my new house. Expect it to start soon, though.

As for Fencer, that sounds great. Ta, mate~

DarknessUndying
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valium on Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:58 pm

Hey Darkness! Glad to see you have a group.
I've come to the realization that I can't, and never should host a roleplay :l Too much responsibility, and I'm not responsible at all.
Is the spot of Tsuchikage still available?

Valium
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!