Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Wizards Guild

Wizards Guild

a part of “Wizards Guild”, a fictional universe by Arch_Demon666.

want fame,money, want people to know your name..... then come join the Guild

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Wizards Guild”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Wizards Guild

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arch_Demon666 on Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:20 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Wizards Guild"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
[center]Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Arch_Demon666
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Wizards Guild

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SMinSC on Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:29 pm

HI, can i reserve a wizard. and i have a question, how old are you expecting the new people to be, or is it like any age goes?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SMinSC
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arch_Demon666 on Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:05 pm

new people can be any age you wish

Arch_Demon666
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SMinSC on Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:04 pm

Hey, should we start with just us, or wait, because we aren't really getting anyone. Try posting under rp-er's wanted.

SMinSC
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arch_Demon666 on Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:29 pm

I did all ready but nothing yet i was think of starting up now any ways

Arch_Demon666
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:21 pm

Hmm not to be a bringer of bad news but, while the idea is good, the reason a lot wont join may be cause of the intro you got. I spot several misspelled words and you don't add any bolding or underline to separate titles and text. I may join this up since it kind of caught my fancy, but take some advice from a "veteran" RP maker. I'f had a number of "flat-line" RPs and spotted what catches people attention.
~The closer you get to the light, the stronger your shadow becomes~

Inspiration Music for my RPs
Fairy Tail - Dragon Force
The Legend of Spyro - Valley of Avalar
Iji - Tor Battle
The Legend of Heroes: Sora no Kiseki SC Back to your Friends

Oblivian
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Colonel_Masters on Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:37 pm

count me in... i may not post every day but i will try to post as often as i can.

I will sent the character in a moment or two

Colonel_Masters
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Colonel_Masters on Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:32 pm

hmmm i am now no longer sure exactly how my character will turn out; she will be a young adventurous researcher but i am unsure in what way lol... i just hope she will be acceptable to you.

Colonel_Masters
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arch_Demon666 on Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:42 pm

Necromancy is used by the government just to let you know.... hope that helps you out

Arch_Demon666
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Colonel_Masters on Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:09 pm

Well my dilemma is between a adventurous knowledge seeking researcher to a character which has a dark street to her which takes shape in cold hard determination.

The first just wants to adventure and discover the other wants to do anything to accomplish her goals.

i think i will go with the latter

Colonel_Masters
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arch_Demon666 on Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:35 pm

well the character sound good so... nothing to it but to do it

Arch_Demon666
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Colonel_Masters on Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:12 pm

Well the two characters i made so far are characters which are a role play in themselves... i will have to consider what to do with them because they have given me some very good ideas for role plays! :D

even if i end up being unable to role play here the result of my efforts on my characters was well worth it.

Colonel_Masters
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arch_Demon666 on Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:42 pm

I'm sure everything will turnout fine

Arch_Demon666
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:50 pm

Hmm what powers do you reccomend for a character that is strong but not really much of a social rule follower type of member?

Oblivian
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arch_Demon666 on Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:31 am

Let see you could go with a wizard the uses weapons along side magic or a wizard the uses some type of magic that could destroy a city if he or she did not control it properley.

Arch_Demon666
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Colonel_Masters on Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:10 am

The two characters i made where too dominating... so i made a less dominating character.

Colonel_Masters
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:56 am

May I suggest something. When the guild illegalized necromancy/assassinations (let's say 80 years ago) the necromancers disbanned from the guild to join the Dark Dawn. They could have joined or founded the Dark Sawn the choice is yours. In result Ares and the Dark Dawn went to war, thus bringing down both guilds' overall power.

The war could be a lot like that in Oblivion except there isn't one guy carrying the guild.

Is that idea OK for a past event?

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arch_Demon666 on Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:18 pm

@ruko I like the ideaof it and it would make sence

Arch_Demon666
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Colonel_Masters on Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:23 pm

I think i will change the image i use for Amelia, the current one is a pain to edit for an avatar picture.

Colonel_Masters
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arch_Demon666 on Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:10 pm

that okay go right a head Colonel

Arch_Demon666
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!