Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Sibling Rivalry Fit For The Gods

a part of “Sibling Rivalry Fit For The Gods”, a fictional universe by DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX.

Artemis has always had her Huntresses by her side as he loyal followers, Her brother Appolo can't stand to be upstaged. So he decides to make his own organization of loyal warrior followers The Sun Warriors. -more inside-

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Sibling Rivalry Fit For The Gods”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX on Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:27 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Sibling Rivalry Fit For The Gods"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
"Oh, there's some bubble wrap over there not being used? I'll just leave it alone."-Said: No one, EVER.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Re: Sibling Rivalry Fit For The Gods

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundera on Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:42 pm

C I reserve a hunteress?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Thundera
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX on Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:04 pm

yep and its not in the rules but i expect at least three lines per post!

DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundera on Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:05 pm

Okay dokey

Thundera
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SMinSC on Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:18 pm

Can i reserve a huntress?

SMinSC
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX on Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:24 pm

yes you can. And also reservations only last 48 hours

DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fauxreality on Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:46 pm

May I reserve a huntress? I'll get started on the application ASAP. :)
Some girls dream about running away with Prince Charming.
I dream about running away with
The Doctor.

fauxreality
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX on Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:47 pm

Yes you can :) and also try to get some people to play Sun Warriors please if you can anyway.

DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmaric_Angel on Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:48 pm

Sweeet! Ill make her right away.
ALso I wanna be a huntress and a sun warrior. Plz and thank you. :D
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Nightmaric_Angel
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX on Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:08 pm

Yes and yes nightmaric! Glad to have you back! and also, Artemis and Apollo don't hate eachother, they actually love eachother alot, they just like competition and try to be better than the other.

DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmaric_Angel on Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:56 pm

>< okay and i edited Saber >< SHe is good with a sword btw -_- and a bow >< but she will end up falling inlove with a sunwarrior dude. :)

Nightmaric_Angel
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX on Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:31 pm

OKay people, we will be starting tomorrow with me posting first, other people may hop in later, i ask a limit of two posts until I say though, I don't want to get too far ahead to the point where it will be hard for other people to join.

DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmaric_Angel on Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:49 pm

As you wish Shadow Phoenix.

Nightmaric_Angel
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haas33 on Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:55 pm

May I reserve one of the sun guys? I don't know about your time zone but right now its 11:44 at night. I'll make the character in the morning.
Real knowledge
is to know the extent
of one's ignorance.

Haas33
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IAmAlien on Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:00 pm

Hey can I reserve a Sun Warrior & a Huntress?
"When it all goes quiet behind my eyes, I see everything that made me flying around in invisible pieces." "The whole universe depends on everything fitting together just right. If one piece busts, even the smallest piece... the entire universe will get busted." "I see that I am a little piece of a big, big universe, and that makes it right." Beast of the Soulthern Wild

IAmAlien
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmaric_Angel on Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:01 am

Of corse. Were happy you could join us.
IAmAlien: I love your Doctor Who pic. It's quite funny but same goes to all of your pictures.
Haas33: your quote it shows your a very intellectual based thinker. That's really rare these days.
Thundera: yours several flashy abbreviation is very cool and quite interesting.
fauxreality: Your pole dancing bunny shows you have a great sense of humor.
SMinSC: Your quite mysterious. So rping with you should be really fun. Maybe I could get to know you better through that.
DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX: Pleasure as always to be apart of your roleplay, love. Right Interesting one this one seems to be.

I's a quite big pleasure to meet you all. I'm quite honored.

Nightmaric_Angel
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IAmAlien on Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:07 am

Hey, sorry, but I decided not to join this RP. After I thought about it, this isn't really the type of roleplay I'm into. Sorry.

IAmAlien
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haas33 on Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:34 pm

Ok, really sorry about this...but something has come up. I am no longer available on weekends, and I have school...I already have to many role-plays going right now. I'm going to have to drop this. it is a really good idea though! I hope it turns out well.

Haas33
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fauxreality on Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:50 pm

May I have a small summary of what's going on so I can post?
Sorry it's taken me so long. >.<

fauxreality
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmaric_Angel on Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:58 pm

Well basically The sunwarriors are in town healing people with Apollo and the Huntresses are with them and so it Artemis. The two gods fell to earth to visit there followers before the gods meeting. Zac the towns blacksmith and Sunny the towns nurse are both demi gods and they just met up with them and there old friend who died named Jesse the towns herbelist and there all talking and catching up. Sloan is talking to Guy. Saber wondered off and is now asleep on a park bench and holding a blue rose in her hands as everyone talks and catches up. Avrille is with them listening and waiting to go slay beasts. Samantha isnt introduced yet. Hope that helped.

Nightmaric_Angel
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!