Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Marked: We Didn't Choose This!

The Marked

a part of “Marked: We Didn't Choose This!”, a fictional universe by cosmopolitanlove.

A futurist world were Vampires are in control and humans serve the other races.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Marked: We Didn't Choose This!”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Marked

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cosmopolitanlove on Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:43 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Marked"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
We all have a story to tell!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

cosmopolitanlove
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Marked

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaosxChild13 on Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:33 pm

This seems interesting, I might consider joining if a few others do.. It seems like it has potential, but... I'm debating. Besides, I would probably make two characters
If you have one foot in yesterday, and another in tomorrow, you'll piss on today.
Many long for immortality but haven't a clue what to do on a rainy Sunday afternoon
“Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ChaosxChild13
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cosmopolitanlove on Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:19 am

@ChaosxChild13 Sounds good I'll probably be playing two as well!

cosmopolitanlove
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cosmopolitanlove on Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:07 am

Roles in the Royal Monaco Family are available, if anyone is interested

Who is the Royal family?
The royal family were the first Vampires to seize control of the new world

President/Father||OPEN||Appearance Age:(30s-40s)||Oldest living Vampire

Oldest Son/Vice President||Appearance Age:(20s)||OPEN||Will take over if his father is killed

Second Oldest daughter||Appearance Age:(16-18)||OPEN||Immature Spoiled

Youngest Son||Appearance Age:(16-18)||OPEN||Hates Being a vampire

cosmopolitanlove
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The*Lucky*Teacup on Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:29 am

Can I possibly take a human?
Oh, question though, free humans, are they chased up and trying to be taken in to become slaves to another race, or are they just, free? Just so I know whether I wanna make a slaved human or free one ^-^

May ask to claim another character as RP develops ^=^
Luck is a lot like Fairies
~*~If you believe in it, then it's more likely to be real ~*~

The*Lucky*Teacup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tornadofan2 on Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:24 pm

I made a slave, whoever wants her as slave, be my guest :)

tornadofan2
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The*Lucky*Teacup on Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:21 pm

I entered a character, tell me if you want me to change anything ^-^

The*Lucky*Teacup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cosmopolitanlove on Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:47 pm

Loved both characters!

@The*Lucky*Teacup, they are free and they are not hunted. But, if another race decided they want that person as a slave they are free game!

cosmopolitanlove
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The*Lucky*Teacup on Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:51 pm

Okay cool :D I'm looking forward to this RP Now x3

The*Lucky*Teacup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cosmopolitanlove on Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:26 pm

Loving all the characters so far! Keep them coming!

cosmopolitanlove
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The*Lucky*Teacup on Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:44 am

How many characters we looking for until we start?

The*Lucky*Teacup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:41 pm

Wahh! I'm so sorry!! I totally meant to have him finished by now :( I promis, if I don't have him finished tomorrow morning, he'll be finished over the weekend. A full-time job doesn't leave a whole lot of time for this....
~ The North Remembers ~

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:24 pm

I would love to be the second oldest daughter of the royal family. Since I am the head of CEO and stuff. But if not I will leave my profile the way it is.
Gir ♥

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby raindrops_autumn on Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:26 am

I'm probably gonna end up making two characters for this rp. To start with, I'm gonna make a vampire. But I was wondering, if she could have like a bond with the Vice President (I think it would be a good idea to put the info about the royal family in the introduction, so that we can get the spots filled out). Like, many years ago she was human, but then he turned her into a vampire and he's her maker now. Would that be okay?

Oh, and DOES ANYONE WANT TO BE MY SLAVE? >:)
I have this theory that, depending on your attitude,
your life doesn't have to be this ridiculous charade
that it seems so many people end up living.

- Christian Bale

Death is more universal than life; everyone dies but not everyone lives.

raindrops_autumn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Geekly on Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:43 pm

Could I reserve the oldest son of the royal family? I'll probably make more characters too.

And @raindrops autumn, if I do get the oldest son that would be a cool idea!

Geekly
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cosmopolitanlove on Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:00 am

I will be starting the ROLEPLAY OFF TONIGHT WITH THE FIRST POST!

cosmopolitanlove
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The*Lucky*Teacup on Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:02 am

I have a free human, but if anyone wants to be the one to chase after him and try to make him their slave, feel free :P

Also yay starting soon^_^

The*Lucky*Teacup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby raindrops_autumn on Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:26 am

I can't wait to join this rp! Submitting my character in an hour, I need sleep ha. @Geekly, I'm glad that you're ok with the idea. I think it's gonna be awesome.

@The*Lucky*Teacup I'll make my character obsessed by him, like really really obsessed and freaky. Take the really annoying stalker personality and add vampire skills to it... Yeah, he better run fast. Mwahahahahaha! >:)

raindrops_autumn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The*Lucky*Teacup on Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:30 am

XDDDDD that sounds amazing xDDDD Kinda like super obsessed girlfriend, yeah? XP

The*Lucky*Teacup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cosmopolitanlove on Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:13 pm

LOL I'm excited for this to start!!!!

Also would love if you could check out my other role play Will our love survive?

Need more people!!!! Thanks love you guys!

cosmopolitanlove
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!