Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dragon Legacy: Dawn of the Dragon War

a part of “Dragon Legacy: Dawn of the Dragon War”, a fictional universe by Oblivian.

In a time where dragons have vanished from the world of humans for hundreds of years, they will reappear once again, bringing with them war. Only a few young dragons forming a pact with humans can stop this destructive battle among dragons.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dragon Legacy: Dawn of the Dragon War”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:32 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Dragon Legacy: Dawn of the Dragon War"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
~The closer you get to the light, the stronger your shadow becomes~

Inspiration Music for my RPs
Fairy Tail - Dragon Force
The Legend of Spyro - Valley of Avalar
Iji - Tor Battle
The Legend of Heroes: Sora no Kiseki SC Back to your Friends

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Oblivian
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Lifegiver

Re: Dragon Legacy: Dawn of the Dragon War

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZenMon on Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:15 pm

Might I, perhaps, reserve Fire? I would love to join this RP :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ZenMon
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cosmopolitanlove on Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:01 pm

I'll take water? Does it have to be anime or real?
We all have a story to tell!

cosmopolitanlove
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:49 pm

Anime is the basic for this RP yes. Also there wont be any strong holding reservation for the elements since some friends from the previous "version" of this RP wanted to old spots. In the only one, they were Fire and Earth. So I'll mark those down as taken for them. So the only real ones open are Water and Wind.

So cosmopolitanlove, you can have Water if you give a good one haha

Also, since the people that reserved Fire and Earth had female characters in the old version, I'll assume they'll do so again. With the situation of gender ratio, I'll have to ask Water and Wind to be male characters.

Also, if you can PM me good info on a "other" character, I might give you a spot if your still eager to have that element but that spot's been taken.

Any questions? XP

Oblivian
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZenMon on Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:59 pm

Then I'll try for Air then since Fire's apparently taken. But I'd like to send you a PM on the subject of what I as thinking of for Fire.

Hopefully, one of those two threads will pan out :D

ZenMon
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:13 am

Ok, I'll get around to finishing up my character to possibly help everyone else see what I'm probably looking for.

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:25 am

Also, the RP's plot will have several events already planned out, by side events can still be thought up for extra fun and to help last the story longer. The first main story based event would be that of the dragons trying to restore their powers through special methods that were used long ago.

I like creativity, so if you have ideas for events, NPCs, or enemies, don't be shy to speak up.

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KrazyTigger on Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:41 am

I'm assuming that we can use our old character sheets, adjust them and add the dragon on as well? I'll have Ayla back up and running by tonight :)

KrazyTigger
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:06 am

Okay I am here now. I am going to be making a few big changes to my human char's personality to match the storyline. I'll try to have my light char up by the end of the day.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:00 am

Glad to see familiar faces showing up. ^^

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:46 am

I have question regarding the dragons. How small are they? And will they be able to talk telepathically with their human partner?

Also in the human world, is there no magic whatsoever?

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:21 am

Dragons: Basically, their size when small will be like that of an average dog. I gave some measurements in my character sheet for how big mine is if that helps. And telepathy doesn't really sound like it'll match for this, but the dragons can talk-talk, so they can still communicate.

Humans: The setting is that of medieval age. Average people have no magic or anything. But some royalties and such might have those few that have learned magic. But over all, magic is only for the higher ups. any normal people in towns or cities don't have it.

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:38 pm

Man..I am surprisingly hyped up for this RP to start soon. My mind's been in "overdrive" all day and have come up with events and plots to make sure this RP is motivated for a long time XD I truly feel that this one will be the one to start and continue on well ^^

Also, from the looks of it, we might have our Dark and Fire Dragons butting heads every now and then with the personalities that they have XD

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:28 pm

Well for my char's history, I thought maybe she came from a royal or noble line, but is completely unaware of it, and did think of having her with healing abilities. Wanted to run that by you first though.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:29 pm

Hmm well I guess that could work. But remember that at this point magic is new and all a bit, so it's not really that amazingly powerful yet.

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:47 pm

Well, actually, nvm, I won't do that. Now I know these dragons are small, but how heavy are they? I doubt they're going to be the weight of a dog lol. On avg they're around 30 lbs lol.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:05 pm

Use your imagination XD come on creativity XD It would all really depend on how the Dragon is shaped really. Just imagine their weight for their size and form. But maybe a bit more then 30 lb. XP

Also they do have wings so it might be a heavy weight, but they can still fly. Your getting technical with all this now XD

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:03 pm

Okay my chars are up. Hope she's okay.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:32 pm

Looks awesome XD But one questions, is the mercenary that saved her an NPC or is my idea true and it's Sikes?

I JUST placed my first post since I decided to have something up for others to work with. A remind that, since all of the gateways are far apart, the dragons don't have to come out at the same time, they could already be out in Elendia trying to find a human.

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:08 pm

My idea was that the mercenary a father figure for Stella. He was in his late teens when he found her when she was 7 so he's 10 years her senior. And Sikes and Stella are close in age. However, the mercenary can know Sikes.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!