Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dragon Legacy: Dawn of the Dragon War

BGM/Themes

a part of “Dragon Legacy: Dawn of the Dragon War”, a fictional universe by Oblivian.

In a time where dragons have vanished from the world of humans for hundreds of years, they will reappear once again, bringing with them war. Only a few young dragons forming a pact with humans can stop this destructive battle among dragons.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dragon Legacy: Dawn of the Dragon War”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

BGM/Themes

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:55 pm

Since I'm a true gamer at heart, I always love the themes and Background Musics that games offer. So, for those that like a little inspiration or just for fun, I'm setting this up for submitting links for music for certain events, characters, or places.

Collection
BGM
Mt. Inferno - Celestial Score: Gurgu Volcano
Northern Tundra - Grandia III: Melk Ruins
Aero Islands(Clear Skies) - Legend of Spyro: Valley of Avalar
Aero Islands(Stormy Skies) -Eternal Sonata: Unbalanced
Terra Mountain Range - Eternal Sonata: Underground for the Underhanded
Dragon Ruins - Ragnarok Online: Ancient Groover
Themes
Main Theme - 30 Seconds To Mars: This Is War
Important "Boss" Battles - Ili: Tor Battle
Dragon Pact Battles - Y's Seven: Crossing Rage
Mighty Dragon Theme - Eternal Sonata: Take A Stand

((submit music for the places currently available, or submit a new scene or place that you'd like to have a theme or BGM to it.))
Last edited by Oblivian on Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:10 pm, edited 5 times in total.
~The closer you get to the light, the stronger your shadow becomes~

Inspiration Music for my RPs
Fairy Tail - Dragon Force
The Legend of Spyro - Valley of Avalar
Iji - Tor Battle
The Legend of Heroes: Sora no Kiseki SC Back to your Friends

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Oblivian
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Lifegiver

Re: BGM/Themes

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:43 pm

Is BGM short for Background Music. *Looks at post* Oh yes it is. lol. So as far as BGM goes, do you want something purely instrumental?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:02 pm

Well that will be the main ones I'd like. If it has singing then not that much. it is for backgrounds XD

Oblivian
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:16 am

I just added a few music that I found that fit perfect for Aero Islands on a clear day, and two battle ones. One for when a fight arrives against a challenging enemy that has to be beaten, and another for in case our "heroes" end up fighting before they get to know each other.

Remember, anyone good with finding music can submit one for the still open slots or even submit a BGM or Theme you want to add to the list. I'll add it to the main list when you post it here.

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:25 am

After some looking around, I added a song that just sounded perfect to be like a main theme or intro music to this RP. Hope you all agree as well XP

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:12 pm

Thanks to the help of Zodia, we got some more fill ins for the remaining places and a new theme. As new places appear in the RP, more spots will open here. Also if you find one that would fit perfect for an event, share it with the rest of us XD

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shadow_dragon on Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:33 pm

you know the story what you made do you have to humans in it or can you be a full on dragon? sorry im kanda new here

Shadow_dragon
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:42 pm

please do those questions in the OOC

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!