Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Fox Bin

Pokémon: We Won't Lose!

a part of “Fox Bin”, a fictional universe by Vix.

Stay outta my stuff!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fox Bin”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Pokémon: We Won't Lose!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:51 pm

Welcome to the Reboot of "Pokémon: Its Our Destiny!" The RolePlay has died out quickly in the past (on this site) due to lack of commitment from players. I'm hoping that this time, I can gather a team of great writers. I ask that you be active both In and Out of Character. I would like to remind people that just because you reserve a Role does not mean that you will get it. I reserve the right to reject characters for any such decent reason (Player with bad history or Character not meeting standards). I also encourage others to take on multiple characters (if they can handle it).
Last edited by Vix on Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
◎!Check it out!◎
◎My Interest Check◎
“All I'm writing is just what I feel, that's all. I just keep it almost naked. And probably the words are so bland.”
― Jimi Hendrix

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vix
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Re: Pokémon: We Won't Lose!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:10 pm

Could I reserve Lugia?
Don't piss me off. I will personally come to your house and tilt every painting I come across.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Thundergod1020
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:26 pm

You may, but that doesn't guarantee that you'll get it. Proceed to submit a Character Sheet.

Vix
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:46 pm

Hello again Little Fox you don't supposed I could join this again and if so could I use my old character?
ImageSam, could you be any cooler?
No, guess not.

ceh12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:51 pm

That you may ^^

Vix
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:57 pm

Thank you Ill put him up momentarily

ceh12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:00 pm

ceh12 wrote:Thank you Ill put him up momentarily

Don't forget to edit the Character Sheet Skeleton to match the new one, please.

Vix
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:03 pm

Didn't know there was a new one lol give me a few min to edit him out

ceh12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunlight on Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:30 pm

Can I reserve the Fire Female trainer? I shall have a character sheet up soon if you'll have me :D

Sunlight
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:43 pm

Well Fox, you know me. Any role that needs to be filled, I'll glad take it

Nekohina
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:45 pm

@Sunshine - You may!
@Neko - Take your pick ^^

Vix
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OFortune on Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:04 pm

May I reserve the Water Female Trainer? I can get it up by tonight if you need.

OFortune
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunlight on Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:14 pm

I have a question Little Fox, what is your rule on Shiny pokemon? I was just curious, are we allowed to have any that are shiny or are they to appear normal?

Sunlight
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uriel on Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:47 pm

Hello there, can I reserve the Psychic Male Trainer?

Uriel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:03 pm

@Fortune - Yes
@Sunlight - I'd prefer that only the Watcher-Classed Trainers have Shiny Pokemon, but those who don't specialize in it can have a minimum of two shiny Pokemon
@Uriel - You may. Sorry! x.x I forgot ceh's old character was Psychic Male - You can still apply if you think you can make a better character, if not, please feel free to go for another ^^;

Vix
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunlight on Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:12 pm

Okay, I have submitted my unfinished character, but I have to leave to a meeting so I will finish her when I come back. And thanks for the info!!

Sunlight
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uriel on Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:18 pm

no it's okay. Can I then reserve the fire male trainer?

Uriel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:27 pm

@Sunlight - Alright :)
@Uriel - Yup yup.

Vix
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:50 pm

Im sooooo sorry for not getting my character up sooner I kinda got distracted then I lost internet Ill have him up within the hour

ceh12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:35 pm

How's everyone's CSs coming along? ^^

Posting up the Grass and Flying Female Characters soon.
Anyone feel like taking on secondary characters?

Vix
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!