Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Mecca Mana

Mecca Mana Teams and Schedules

a part of “Mecca Mana”, a fictional universe by EKRonnie.

After an attack 17 years ago, a handful of humans were magically scarred. Today, they are called upon to gather at Mecca Mana Academy for unknown reasons, most of them enrolled as students who had no idea where their abilities came from...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Mecca Mana”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Mecca Mana Teams and Schedules

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EKRonnie on Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:34 pm

I'll be PM-ing these to you individually as well.

Team Thrull
Mascot: Falcon
Color: Blue
Members: Tony, Erin and Franki

Team Micnah
Mascot: Fox
Color: Green
Members: Kael and Sunan

Team Fayr
Mascot: Panther
Color: Red
Members: Leilani and Atomsk
Butter would not melt in my mouth. Well, it would melt. Of course it would melt, but very slowly.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

EKRonnie
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Mecca Mana Teams and Schedules

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hoga on Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:25 am

WOOOOO Go Fayr!!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hoga
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:46 am

...Atomsk, try anything on Leilani, and she will give you a full reenactment of how she got her scars, with you as the main star, and her 50 miles away from the said house on fire.
Don't piss me off. I will personally come to your house and tilt every painting I come across.

Thundergod1020
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EKRonnie on Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:57 am

Fire Student Schedule
Mondays and Wednesdays
9 AM – 3 PM
Fiery Arts with Rodrick Harris
Tuesdays and Thursdays
9 AM – 3 PM
Flame Combat with Rodrick Harris
Fridays
9 AM – 1 PM
Meditation with All Staff
2 PM – 8 PM
Dueling with All Staff

Water Student Schedule
Mondays and Wednesdays
9 AM – 3 PM
Aquatic Studies with Courtney Knolls
Tuesdays and Thursdays
9 AM – 3 PM
Water Combat with Courtney Knolls
Fridays
9 AM – 1 PM
2 PM – 8 PM
Dueling with All Staff

Earth Student Schedule
Mondays and Wednesdays
9 AM – 3 PM
Earth Studies with Merry Cinders
Tuesdays and Thursdays
9 AM – 3 PM
Terrain Combat with Merry Cinders
Fridays
9 AM – 1 PM
2 PM – 8 PM
Dueling with All Staff

Air Student Schedule
Mondays and Wednesdays
9 AM – 3 PM
Wind Studies with Gina Games
Tuesdays and Thursdays
9 AM – 3 PM
Air Combat with Gina Games
Fridays
9 AM – 1 PM
2 PM – 8 PM
Dueling with All Staff

Any questions, let me know.

EKRonnie
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hoga on Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:45 am

Don't worry we'll get along fine. Atomsk isn't as thugy as he seems. He won't bother anyone too much.

Hoga
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EKRonnie on Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:05 am

::UPDATED::

Team Thrull

Team Micnah
Members: Kael and Sunan

Team Fayr
Members: Leilani, Atomsk, Valdim

EKRonnie
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EKRonnie on Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:26 am

::UPDATED::

Team Thrull

Team Micnah
Members: Kael, Sunan and Yuuki

Team Fayr
Members: Leilani, Atomsk, Valdim

EKRonnie
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cirrus_sd on Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:50 pm

I just realized this was here....

Since Tony won't say it, I will go ahead and put in a plug for Thrull :) Yay for blue and birds! (two of my favorite things! :D)
오빤 강남 스타일~!

Mother, Father, Gentleman~!

cirrus_sd
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HOLYCRAPAGHOST on Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:30 pm

Yeah!!

WOO!!

GO THRULL!!

HOLYCRAPAGHOST
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cirrus_sd on Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:01 pm

:DDDDD

Poor Tony...the only other playable characters are girls...he's going to be so overwhelmed....XD

I have a feeling he's just going to hide under his bed when he isn't at class.

cirrus_sd
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HOLYCRAPAGHOST on Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:31 am

Oh, he'll be fine. Franki grew up with all boys. Hahaha

By the way, Cirrus, I actually play the flute in real life, so if you have any questions that you may not already know, just ask XDDD

I can tell that you already know your stuff, due to your correct use of cadence and tonic, so I have faith that you'll get everything right. XDD

HOLYCRAPAGHOST
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kanade Yuuki on Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:19 am

I play the flute, too. I like musical instruments in real life. I want to learn more, other than flute and piano.

Kanade Yuuki
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kanade Yuuki on Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:29 am

By the way, hoga, when are you going to start on the fairy tail roleplay?

Kanade Yuuki
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hoga on Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:27 am

I planned on Thursday,thanksgiving so I could get my things in order for it

Hoga
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cirrus_sd on Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:38 pm

Thanks, Ghost!

I actually play violin and piano, and took music theory last year, so I've got some music background, even if it isn't in flute. And my sister plays trumpet, so that gives me some background on breathing and tonguing stuff (along with hilarious instructions from the conductor during orchestra to the winds and brass section). But if I do have any questions about exclusively flute things, then I'll definitely ask you or Yuuki ^^

cirrus_sd
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HOLYCRAPAGHOST on Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:52 pm

I play other musical instruments as well, Yuuki! I was a music ed major for the longest time, before finally switching to English. I love music. I haven't played as much recently as I would like, mainly because my flute is a piece of crap. HAHAHA

I've been playing for eight years, and I'm still using my beginning flute from when I first started. Don't have the money to get a fancy, pretty one. Maybe I'll bust it out today...I did just buy Star Wars sheet music for it.

Yeah, that's probably going to happen. Hahahaha XD

HOLYCRAPAGHOST
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cirrus_sd on Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:14 pm

Wow, eight years! :D

I've been playing violin for.....10 or 11 years I think...can't remember, lol. I'm only minoring in music, b/c my uni doesn't offer the major :< Usually when my characters are musically inclined, they end up playing piano (once it was a xylophone), but I decided to step out of my comfort zone and go with a flute for Tony. Seemed to fit with his element and all.

lol, Star Wars is enough incentive to play anything XD

cirrus_sd
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HOLYCRAPAGHOST on Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:01 pm

It makes sense since Tony is an air user. You need a lot of breath support to play the flute. It takes as much air to play the flute, as it does to play the tuba. Which, some people find hard to believe, but trust me it is true.

And Star Wars is enough incentive to do anything, in my case. I love Star Wars and all it's glory. XD

HOLYCRAPAGHOST
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ellipsis of Gothique on Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:14 pm

woot~ Star Wars for the win! \m/

Ellipsis of Gothique
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HOLYCRAPAGHOST on Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:21 pm

YEAH STAR WARS PARTY

I love how the "Teams and Schedules" section has turned into....not...teams and schedules. XDD

HOLYCRAPAGHOST
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!