Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Sword Art Online: The Double Swordsman

a part of “Sword Art Online: The Double Swordsman”, a fictional universe by Harute.

The story of Sword Art Online....... The Story of a boy given the extra skill of Double Swordsman by Heathcliff just in case Kirito (Dual Blader) failed to fight him in the final battle and his truly dear friends.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Sword Art Online: The Double Swordsman”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Harute on Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:17 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Sword Art Online: The Double Swordsman"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Harute
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Sword Art Online: The Double Swordsman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Harute on Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:27 am

Hellow everyone.... I hope to enjoy this roleplay with all of you as soon as I can....... KOWOUN WO INORTEYARU...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Harute
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uriel on Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:30 am

I will absolutly make a character for this roleplay! I love SAO, and have been keeping up with it.

Anyways, can I reserve a male but have a personal made skill, something among the lines of chain swords, sword that flies of its handle, or has a couple of chains on the pommel?

Uriel
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angel51897 on Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:40 am

Nee, aniki, can I reserve the first female character? By the way, I've spelled checked your whole introduction.... You really need to work on that..

angel51897
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Failkidd on Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:10 am

... yeah, double the spelling. Downloading a spell check would be an easy way to enhance your writing.

I haven't finished reading SAO yet, dunno if I will. I might miss out on a couple of references as such, but I do love the concept and would like to reserve a female slot.

Failkidd
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DemonDante on Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:50 pm

Holy nuts you have to reserve me a male character :D I love SAO!!!

DemonDante
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ginko on Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:02 pm

Brilliant! I would love to reserve a character (male preferably, but female is fine) if you would have me. I watch the anime (not up to date on episodes) and I read large parts of the light novel some long time ago.

Ginko
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Harute on Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:13 pm

HAHA.... its just lovely to meet with you all...... We All Love SAO!!!!!!!! by the way, I will reserve all the people who wanted to reserve.... By the way, Mr. Uriel, I see that u like Gundam 00 just like I do..... LOVELY!!!! and sure... You are more then welcome to make up your own class.... and angel51897, ... aka Angelove....... Ill talk to you in real...... Mr Failkidd, Sorry... I do not know how to get those...... and I will reserve a female spot.... Mr DeomonDante, I Love YOur Inthusiazim!!!!! And Mr Ginko..... hmmmmmm. Do you mind if I give you a remale slot?????? If You insist , you may make a male character but If its fine with you, I would like to have equel numbers of genders....

Harute
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ginko on Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:16 pm

Perfectly fine by me, mate. I've been wanting to try my hand at a female role anyways. ^^

Ginko
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerOnTheStars on Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:25 pm

Ill take a female too, and i may make a male if necessary
β€œThe weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.”

DreamerOnTheStars
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Harute on Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:48 pm

guys... im just tring to make the gender rate ABOUT even so I really dont mind if there is 1 or 2 more one one side...
You are totally free to do as you wish!!!!!!

Harute
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DemonDante on Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:05 pm

There's something I want to point out, I think Kirito made it to level 96 before the game ended, so he was the strongest one in SAO. That's only if my memory serves me right :3

DemonDante
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Harute on Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:29 pm

Ummmm..... Last TIme I checked in the light nover, (Yes... i do read japaness......)....... Wait..... NEVER MIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SORRY I WAS WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! man... this will bring a lot of change into the roleplay.......
THank You DemonDante......... Like ALOT!!!!!!

Harute
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Harute on Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:44 pm

By de way, guys, the character skeliton is goinng to change a little bit..... Sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Harute
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DemonDante on Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:48 pm

No problem, just happy to help with what I could :3 By the way, are we all gonna have unique skills like what Kirito and Heathcliff had? I just had an idea for my characters Unique skill if so, but if not, that's okay, I'll make it work. :D

Okay, to be honest, I kinda was gonna change the skelly on my own ^^"

DemonDante
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Harute on Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:20 pm

Sure..... mr demondante. I am very interested in the Unique skill you have thought of...... Also, for everybody, The Character Skeliton and about your leveling has changed.... Sorry for the inconvinience........... ADU!!!!

Harute
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uriel on Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:22 pm

So... umm what floor are we currently on?

Uriel
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Harute on Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:39 pm

Oh!! I FOrgot telling you guys....... Im thinking about 20th floorish..... So our levels would be lower then what youguys wrote on your profiles... However, levels will be around 30 to 40 when we start and gradually increase ... However, if you guys want to, we can skeep threw a couple of floors and possibly start from a diffrent floor or something like that.... Also, i kinda want to get suggestions from you guys on the theme of each floor...... As we know, each floor has it's own theme..... the 45th floor is a flower garden and the 74th floor was a maze with skeliton soldiers and demons.... So... ant suggestions on the floor themes would be very very appriciatied.....

Harute
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Harute on Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:44 pm

By the way.... Mr(?) Failkidd..... Since you are a blacksmith, can I later on in the story, ask you to make one of my swords??????? I don't think I am going to start of with the double sword as soon as we start and I kinda remembered Lizbeth creating Kirito's "Dark Repulser...." so thought you could possibly make me my sword or even Swords???? (since I use the katana to hide that I am a Double Swordsman later in the story)........ I was thinking the name "Dark Moon(Kuro Chuki)" for the black one and "White Darkness(Shiro Yami)" for the white one..... Please let me know if you are interested...... HAHA!!!!!! JoenHaru Dueashigil!!!!! (Have a nice day in Korean..... yes, im korean....)

Harute
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Failkidd on Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:00 pm

Just 'Failkidd' is more than enough, though I'm pretty sure I'm a female. :)

You can go ahead with that if you'd like. I figure Fayne would most likely have a small workshop moved to every newly conquered town, at least until Algade is discovered.

((Ah, then I get why you're struggling with the spelling xD I'm Swedish, so I totally feel your pain. Spell checks can be downloaded for several internet browsers, simply google the name of your browser + 'spell check download'. An alternative is to use spellcheck.net, just copy the text into the box and they'll point out anything that doesn't add up, or Microsoft Word that will do the same for you.))

Failkidd
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!