Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Slender Man- Lost Souls of Gainsboro Hills

Slender Man- The Lost Souls of Gainboro Hills

a part of “Slender Man- Lost Souls of Gainsboro Hills”, a fictional universe by Bonjour51.

8 people whose lives have been affected by the urban legend gather together to try and uncover the truth... (OPEN AND ACCEPTING)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Slender Man- Lost Souls of Gainsboro Hills”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Slender Man- The Lost Souls of Gainboro Hills

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bonjour51 on Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:57 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Slender Man- The Lost Souls of Gainboro Hills"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Bonjour51
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Slender Man- The Lost Souls of Gainboro Hills

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby akjadestar on Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:08 pm

I WANT TO JOIN I WANT TO JOIN!!!!!!!!!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

akjadestar
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bonjour51 on Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:52 am

sure you can join. Just let me set up a character sheet first.

Bonjour51
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Knoxxeh on Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:36 am

I'll join this as well

Knoxxeh
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:38 am

I'd like to join also~!
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Embracing_Anime on Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:03 pm

Are there still spots open? I'd like to join as well. What did you mean by a personal relationship with Slender Man though? I'm a little lost on that part. Sorry.
You sing a song only I can hear.

Embracing_Anime
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bonjour51 on Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:39 pm

sure its still open. feel free to submit a character using the character sheet on the main page. yeah, I got a little confused with that after I posted it aswell, lemme write that in simpler terms.

Bonjour51
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bonjour51 on Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:36 pm

thank you everyone for your interest in this. feel free to submit your characters using the character sheet on the main page. also, i would prefer for not everyone to be young adult characters. which is a bit hypocritical to say since my character is very young. but thats for the purpose of the story. i also recommend that your character has a rich back story that you can reveal throughout the rp. but you don't have to write that all down on your character sheet.

Bonjour51
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bonjour51 on Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:15 pm

Hey guys I updated the character sheet on the main page. Please update your characters when you have the time. Thanks.

Bonjour51
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bonjour51 on Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:40 pm

i updated my character as well so check that out when you guys have the time.

Bonjour51
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Embracing_Anime on Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:34 pm

Derrick is already from Gainsboro Hills though... .__.

Embracing_Anime
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bonjour51 on Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:36 pm

oh sorry. i edited my post.

Bonjour51
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:02 pm

sorry it's taking so long I'm still reeling from Thanksgiving...

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PantyTroll on Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:56 pm

Hi.

I created a new character, I hope that is alright.
I just want to know if the image in the description cannot be viewed because I've been getting a question mark in replace of my images.

PantyTroll
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bonjour51 on Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:35 pm

yes, pics that have their source from certain websites cant be displayed for some reason.. I recommend uploading your pictures to photobucket.com. from there, copy the "Direct Link", paste it to image URL, and it should always display on your roleplaygateway characters.

Bonjour51
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rectangular on Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:26 pm

Rectangular Rectangles of Abnormal Proportion.

Rectangular
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PantyTroll on Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:23 am

Thank you. I never thought of doing that.

PantyTroll
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tomoya on Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:33 pm

So, is this rp still open?

Tomoya
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bonjour51 on Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:28 pm

sorry everyone i had been away for a while. there are a couple of you who haven't posted in a long time, and I want to know if you guys are still here. if you are please say yes on the ooc.

Bonjour51
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leafia133 on Thu May 09, 2013 1:27 pm

Well i am still here i just figure it was dead i sure hope its not cause i really liked this RP it was fun and was about to get good. I am still in

Leafia133
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!