Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

--Saving Me--

--Saving Me--

a part of “--Saving Me--”, a fictional universe by emotionless.

No, i didnt get the idea from the Nickleback song....but it does kinda fit....

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “--Saving Me--”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

--Saving Me--

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:43 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "--Saving Me--"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Namaste: I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the light, love, truth, beauty & peace within you, because it is also within me. In sharing these things we are united, we are the same, We are one.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: --Saving Me--

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:50 pm

Hey hey, emotionless!! :)

I'd like to reserve one of the curse breakers. I probably won't be able to put up a character until tomorrow at the earliest, though. Do you want realistic or anime images?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

phooka
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:51 pm

Doesnt matter what kind of image, but your spot is reserved mirror!

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby graphicromantics on Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:13 pm

May I have a cursebreaker?
Silence is the virtue of fools.

~Sir Francis Bacon

graphicromantics
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:20 pm

Would it be alright if I took one of each? If not, just a curse breaker. Do you have set genders? I would like females.
Last edited by Horseygirl on Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saika on Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:44 pm

Can I reserve the cursed 2? I'm going to send the character right now ;)

Saika
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:05 pm

May I reserve Cursed 3?

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiss My Brass on Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:28 pm

Can I reserve cursed 4?

Kiss My Brass
Member for 12 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby graphicromantics on Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:54 pm

I sent in my character! I hope she's alright! Also, if there's a shortage of guys, I can change her to a boy.

graphicromantics
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uriel on Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:21 pm

Can I reserve a curse breaker? if one is still available?

Uriel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HorrificReverie on Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:22 pm

can i reserve a curse breaker? If not maybe a cursed?

HorrificReverie
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:57 pm

Yes i forgot, there needs to be even boy girl ratio, so before i start accepting i need to know who is intending to make what?

graphicromantics-curse breaker
Horseygirl—curse breaker
Saika—cursed
BleedingLover—cursed
Kiss My Brass—cursed
Uriel—curse breaker
HorrificReverie—curse breaker

did i get the reservations right? I know right now we have two boys and two girls submitted. I still need to go over them before i accept them. So we need 2 more boys and two more girls.
I intend to make a female cursed.

@Saika: your character is great, but if its okay id like you to elaborate on her history and maybe aim more for something to the effect a beauty and the beast kind of curse....like beast was cursed for his arrogance, and id like the curse to be more like....i dont know, cant control her anger, suicidal tendencies, clumsiness? Take the curse to a whole new level, be creative =) otherwise she's great and ill accept her as soon as you edit her =)

@Uriel: I love where your character is headed. Fill out the rest and you have got the spot.

@Graphic: I like September, but i feel like you could flesh her out a bit. Id like to feel like i know her. Please and thank you. =)

@Mirror: as always your character is amazing and shall be accepted accordingly. <3

@EVERYONE: Make your characters original. If your cursed i want that curse to be because of a personal flaw, and it needs to have a real effect on your character. Im not saying you have to turn them into a beast but i dont want any curses like 'he is forever friendzoned' k? and when you make your characters id like to feel like i know them. like we have been best friends since grade school. =) THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN MY ROLEPLAY!!!!! i really appreciate it.

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:11 pm

I am intending to make a girl cursed but, I can always make a guy if needed.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiss My Brass on Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:44 pm

I was going to make a female. But I can also change if necessary.

Kiss My Brass
Member for 12 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saika on Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:46 pm

I edited :D
Hope you like!

Saika
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:41 pm

well there is no need to change until we know what the other two want to make, so...yeah. Saika ill check out your character. =)

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:46 pm

I was wondering since the other characters are anime, should I make mine as well?

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:46 pm

Boy Saika you have one depressing curse, are you sure you want it to be that serious? Take a look at my character. She just cant lie, everything that goes through her head comes out her mouth...but if you want to keep it thats fine.

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saika on Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:31 pm

Yeah poor girl, I will change somethings, but I'm gonna keep the touch part. :)

Saika
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:28 pm

Aw thank you, emotionless! I promise, I'll try to finish him by tomorrow.

By the way, are the pairs going to be picked before the RP starts or is it going to be a free for all. Or is it that they go with their respected numbers, like "Cursed 1" with "Curse Breaker 1"?

phooka
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!