Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Of the Pagelings: Another Chapter

a part of “Of the Pagelings: Another Chapter”, a fictional universe by Beach-Born-Boy.

Beings born from the thoughts and feeling behind stories, evil motives to exploit their power, a slowly dying race and the fate of the world all at stake as pairs and trios work towards a common goal without realizing it.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Of the Pagelings: Another Chapter”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:10 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Of the Pagelings: Another Chapter"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
"I saw the traveler make his way toward the monolith,
That thin gash amidst the clouds;
An open seam between heaven and earth that eluded the Eye of God.

Or perhaps it had not; perhaps it beckoned from one realm
To the other, wedded And ruled as one;
For look how clean it splits the horizon 'twain, absorbs it,
Makes it Strange,
An indomitable beam,
A Tower of Heaven."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Of the Pagelings: Another Chapter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuperNinjaRoo on Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:00 pm

BBB!!!!!! This looks amazing!! O.O
SuperNinjaRoo

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SuperNinjaRoo
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:53 pm

Hey ninja, thanks! It's actually a revamp of one of my older RP's that flopped. Feel free to join if you want. ^^

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:59 pm

There ya go Beach :D Two fresh characters for ya! I hope you like them ;) Looking forward to this one Thanks for inviting me!!!
There is Magic all around, you just have to look to see it...

Siryn
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:02 pm

Sure thing, but now it's your job to recruit wards for them. >:P MUAHAHAHAHAHA! But no seriously, this one's pretty open as long as people follow the rules so feel free to invite anyone you want to. ^^

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:27 pm

Sounds good :D I'll see what I can do ;)

Siryn
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:03 pm

I'm going to put up a post and hopefully pull in some more people.

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vinn on Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:36 pm

I saw that RPers wanted post ^ :D
I'd like to make a female pageling. This looks really fun

Vinn
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:35 pm

Hey Vinn glad to see you're interested. As long as you follow the skeleton and the rules, you're more than welcome to join!

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vinn on Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:12 am

Just wanted to run over my character's papercraft with you, make sure it meets requirements while I'm still building her:

Animated papercraft, makes many cut-out figures, such as chain dolls and sparrows. Does little to no damage (as in papercuts), can be crushed easily, but are fast and easy to overlook. Super weak overall, but can be used to gather intel.

Vinn
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:26 am

Waaaait a second. Were you watching spirited away? :D But yeah just remember, making them will tire out your Pageling more than the other kinds of papercraft

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vinn on Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:30 am

Oooh you're right. It does sort of resemble Spirited Away.
I was actually watching Lilo & Stitch while thinking something up. :P So, not really related to what I was watching.

Okay, I'll make sure to mention about getting tired easily.

Vinn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:26 am

Okay Vinn all that's left is for you to chose a Guardian. You can team up with either of Qaida's if that's alright on that end, you can make one, or I can double up on Matthew. Up to you (and possibly Qaida) to pick.

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vinn on Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:50 am

If it's okay with Qaida, I'll go with their guardian. Don't want them to be lonely :3
If not, then I don't mind having her end up with Matthew. I don't want to overburden him with two wards, but I don't really want to make a second character right now.

Vinn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:02 am

I'm not overburdened. I've got a loose plan for Matthew either way. Just send Qaida a PM and ask if it's okay and I'll pair it up. ^^

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:09 pm

Hey Beach Born my friend wants to make a female pageling :) I don't know when the character sheet will be done, but I told her to let you know as well lol.

I don't mind paring with Vinn's character. Either guardian of mine is fine :)

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lenyx on Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:01 pm

*is Qaida's friend*

Hello! I can have the char sheet done asap! I just have to finish helping someone out with a char sheet for my rp. :D

*would like to call dibs on a female pageling*

Lenyx
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:02 pm

Go for it! Always happy to see new blood in the RP! ^^

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:40 pm

Also, first post will probably go up tonight if all goes well. If not, then tomorrow cause I've got the day off.

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lenyx on Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:25 pm

:D I shall be submitting profile tonight ^^ glad to be here :3

Lenyx
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!