Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Pokemon - The Other Trainers

a part of “Pokemon - The Other Trainers”, a fictional universe by NateStei.

After graduating from the Viridian Academy, a group of newly trained Pokemon Trainers embark on their own Journey.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Pokemon - The Other Trainers”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NateStei on Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:56 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Pokemon - The Other Trainers"

This thread is for talking about the roleplay. Anyone may talk here even if you are not in the roleplay.
Last edited by NateStei on Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
(\ /)
( . .)
(")(") This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination. He has a cameo on Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NateStei
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Pokemon - The Other Trainers

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:40 pm

Permission to have an Aipom befriend my kid character? And later get a Gastly?
Don't piss me off. I will personally come to your house and tilt every painting I come across.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Thundergod1020
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NateStei on Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:55 pm

I've updated it and we're sticking within Kanto and first and second Generation Pokemon until it is decided we move on..

NateStei
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holothewisewolf on Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:47 pm

Goody I get to play a pichu ^_^.
so how is everyone?
(\ /)
( . .)
(")(")

getting closer to world domination since 1999.

holothewisewolf
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NateStei on Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:52 pm

Holo, if you'd like, we can start roleplaying now with simple Pokemon to Pokemon interactions. Of course, Pokemon can understand one another despite not speaking the Human Tongue, and Pokemon are unable to speak the Human Tongue, in this roleplay.

NateStei
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holothewisewolf on Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:53 pm

ok but I don't like having to make the first post so when we start is up to you.

holothewisewolf
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BraceBlaze on Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:58 pm

One last question is it okay if I make a post right now or are we waiting?

BraceBlaze
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NateStei on Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:00 pm

Alright, Well Let's see if we can get one more Pokemon trainer to join and then we can get started. ^_^

NateStei
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holothewisewolf on Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:03 pm

Ok!

-bushes moving-

ready?

"Pichu!"

holothewisewolf
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NateStei on Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:05 pm

Also, we'll post in the Kanto Place. As all Roleplay is going down in Kanto.

NateStei
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holothewisewolf on Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:08 pm

I know were in the Viridian area right know with Pichu searching for a way back to town.

holothewisewolf
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NateStei on Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:12 pm

Yea, Eevee is on the outskirts of the city, a bit fearful to enter, and Amy Renard is in Viridian City.

NateStei
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holothewisewolf on Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:18 pm

and now the painful wait for just one person to join begins.

holothewisewolf
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NateStei on Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:20 pm

Here, we can start roleplaying now, but if we get into a group of 3 people in character, we'll have to slow down the roleplay so that all three may roleplay.

NateStei
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holothewisewolf on Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:23 pm

yeah well If one of you posts first I'll follow up but until then I'll comb through my old pokemon RP and try to snag us a trainer or two ok ;)

holothewisewolf
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NateStei on Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:32 pm

I'm currently busy and can't really post but you can make an interaction with my Eevee if you'd like.

NateStei
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holothewisewolf on Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:35 pm

Ok I will but I'm currently waiting for said trainers to reply.

holothewisewolf
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NateStei on Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:45 pm

Holo,Is it possible for you to try to make it 100 words per post instead of one liners?

NateStei
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holothewisewolf on Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:24 pm

yeah I just have creativity shortages sometimes like now since it's kinda late.

holothewisewolf
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NateStei on Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:40 pm

Let's wait until Brace returns so that they can have a chance to continue, since basically our characters can't do anything.

NateStei
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!