Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Pokemon - The Other Trainers

Pokemon - The Other Trainers

a part of “Pokemon - The Other Trainers”, a fictional universe by NateStei.

After graduating from the Viridian Academy, a group of newly trained Pokemon Trainers embark on their own Journey.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Pokemon - The Other Trainers”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Pokemon - The Other Trainers

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby silver0lilly on Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:21 pm

.-. this is new to me XD i feal like a noob .-. happy friday XD um -.- are you guys in odd time zones cuz i feal like everyones away XD im like the only one on and its only 11:20 am XD
PUT IT IN YOUR JUICEBOX AND SUCK IT XD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

silver0lilly
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NateStei on Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:25 pm

Being new doesn't make you a noob. I'm in EST, and I'm not sure about the others. Holo is gone for the weekend and I'm assuming that includes today. The reason I haven't posted a response is because I'd like to let Brace respond to my character's questions before I move to respond to yours. Amy can respond to Kyo(is it?) in her post as well. Just have to be pateint. ^_^
(\ /)
( . .)
(")(") This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination. He has a cameo on Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NateStei
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby silver0lilly on Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:35 pm

oh i see.... thats ok im just impation XD

silver0lilly
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NateStei on Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:30 pm

I used to be impatient with my old roleplays a few years ago, but that kinda crashed them. I was so impatient, I'd post immediately after the last post, which made it end up just being a back and forth between two people.

NateStei
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:40 pm

I feel like making another character. I don't have any idea for any Pokemon characters, but I have a couple for humans.

I was planning on making a character that was a colleague of Com. I originally wanted Com to be in some way related to Brendan (Male trainer of RSE) due to similar appearance, but I hadn't come up with anything. So, I was thinking of making a different character that is a reference to Pokemon RSE. I was thinking I could make Norman, Brendan's father and Gym Leader, but all his Pokemon are third-gen. I'm sort of planning for Com to be a Steel-type user, though, I was thinking I could make somebody who becomes Steven Stone's father. Also, I'm assuming at this time Giovonni is a young man and is not yet the boss of Team Rocket.

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NateStei on Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:11 pm

Lloyd, I was thinking of actually expanding the Gens, mainly because I've been learning and because my character is an Eeveelution Trainer and two are in the 4th Gen.

NateStei
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:56 am

Well, I suppose it'd be common sense to use Pokemon from other Gens if they share an evolution trail with 1st and 2nd Gen Pokemon, such as Elekid, Magby, Munchlax and Magnezone. Though, it'd make sense if there were only 1st and 2nd Gen Pokemon in this roleplay because apparently Kanto and Johto are right beside each other (because they are based off two different districts of Japan that are right next to each other) and Hoenn is further south, while Sinnoh is further north (because they are based off the southernmost and northernmost districts of Japan) but I have no idea where Unova is (because it's based off Manhattan). Actually, in Heart Gold and Soul Silver, you can travel between Kanto and Johto, as the maps connect.

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby proogiant on Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:11 pm

Hello all! This roleplay looks like a blast. I've developed a character and submitted it! Hope to be posting with you all soon. I just got White version 2 and am totally back into Pokemon again; I love it! Haha.

proogiant
Member for 14 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NateStei on Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:13 pm

Well, Welcome! I have just recently gotten back into Pokemon but I'm a bit slow on some of the later Generations. I love the idea of writing our own Pokemon Stories, instead of just following the games.

NateStei
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:29 pm

Nate, I'm pretty sure the last Gym is in Virridian City, right?

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NateStei on Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:36 pm

To be honest, I don't quite recall, but I suppose this is a way for character development as well as plot development if there isn't. I'll look it up.

Edit: I looked it up and yes there is. Giovanni is the Gym leader as you said.

NateStei
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby proogiant on Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:49 pm

What is considered an appropriate amount of time to wait before posting again? I want to give others the opportunity to respond and get in on the action, but I have only a limited amount of time in the evening that I am free to post so I'd like to make the most of it :)

proogiant
Member for 14 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NateStei on Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:40 am

If it is simply a conversation between two people, as quickly as you'd like. If it is between 3+ people, we give the others a chance to respond. In this situation, since it is plainly between Olive and Ace, you may post whenever you want until a 3rd party comes in.

NateStei
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NateStei on Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:11 pm

No posts in 2 days? O_O

NateStei
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NateStei on Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:11 pm

I will be gone for a few days over Christmas. Merry Christmas everyone and have an amazing Holiday Season!

NateStei
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!