Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Vortex: Game Over

Vortex:Game Over

a part of “Vortex: Game Over”, a fictional universe by Tessla.

There is a cool new game system coming out and everyone wants it, but what happens when everyone gets sucked into it and has to battle there way out? Not knowing they are trapped inside will they ever escape? Please join! -2 OPENINGS-

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Vortex: Game Over”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Vortex:Game Over

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tessla on Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:05 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Vortex:Game Over"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
-I wear bowties now, bowties are cool

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tessla
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Re: Vortex:Game Over

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LavenderMistress on Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:12 am

Ah, this seems like something I'd be interested in. I'd like to be Girl 1 please! :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LavenderMistress
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tessla on Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:33 am

Yay! Okay! Submitt a character and I will accept it :)

Tessla
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LavenderMistress on Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:38 am

Anime pictures or real ones?

LavenderMistress
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tessla on Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:42 am

I prefer real but if you cant find any you like you can do anime

Tessla
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:48 am

No plot? Really?

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tessla on Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:02 am

huh? wat do you mean?

Tessla
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LavenderMistress on Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:40 am

I recommend that you read the Introduction Roku, the plot is all there.

LavenderMistress
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkCookie97 on Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:29 am

This reminds me of SAO a lot, which is a good thing. Could I please reserve boy 1 please as it is Christmas and I will not be able to do a character sheet. I should have it done by the end of the day though.
Louder Than God's Revolver And Twice As Shiny
~What I Am Listening To~
Crush On You - Nero

DarkCookie97
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Michaelis_xXx_Elly on Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:23 am

May I please be girl 5?
#Find out who Exo is immediately

Michaelis_xXx_Elly
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Party Starter Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roadkill923 on Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:34 am

I'm going to jump on this and ask to be boy 4? Also is magical abilities an option in this game? Once I know this, I'll have the character up by the end of the day.

Roadkill923
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tessla on Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:23 am

Yes cookie you can reserve boy 1 for up to 3 weeks. ok? Elly you can be girl 5 and you can be boy 4 roadkill. Also yes, if your character is skilled in magic they may have magic. Just make some of their equipment like a wand or a spell book or something. You can have more than one thing for your weapons.

Tessla
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tessla on Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:25 am

Thank you Lavender :)

Tessla
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tessla on Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:29 am

Just making sure you guys know if it doesn't say your character likes someone they don't! But if you really want to during the rp you can have your character start to have feelings for another that it didn't say you liked in the intro. I just let some people not like others to give you an option. I know some people don't like the romancy stuff. :)

Tessla
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roadkill923 on Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:55 am

Alright cool, I'll get right on that. And you did a pretty good job with the relationship set up.

Roadkill923
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkCookie97 on Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:02 pm

I have submitted the basic info for my charrie, I will finish him by the end of the day.

DarkCookie97
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tessla on Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:12 pm

That's fine DarkCookie! And thank you Roadkill! I tired hehe.

Tessla
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roadkill923 on Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:46 pm

I finished my character, but I can't get the 100px by 100px image to work and it's really frustrating me.

Roadkill923
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tessla on Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:54 pm

Yeah, I always found that really annoying. go on paint and try to resize it.

Tessla
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roadkill923 on Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:59 pm

Ah ha! I got it.

Roadkill923
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!