Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Naruto: Birth of a Village

a part of “Naruto: Birth of a Village”, a fictional universe by CNAGamer.

[Private RP between CNAGamer, Kaname_Takashi, Arik223, Sammael & Sicariius]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Naruto: Birth of a Village”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:38 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Naruto: Birth of a Village"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
~ The North Remembers ~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Naruto: Birth of a Village

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmaric_Angel on Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:24 pm

Can I be the jinjuriki of the Two Tailed Cat and a decedent of the uchiha and Hyuga clan?
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nightmaric_Angel
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sammael on Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:49 pm

@Nightmaric_Angel: I believe this is a private role-play. It is stated in the brief summary that this is a private role-play between CNAGamer, The Keywork, Arik223, and Kaname_Takashi
"And she spoke, 'What is life's purpose?' to which he replied, 'It has no purpose. We live, we die. It's as simple as that.'"

Sammael
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:05 pm

Yes, this is a private and invite only RP, sorry, nightmaric.

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaname_Takashi on Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:03 pm

I have no idea what I want to do with a character yet but I know I want it to be a girl! Because lately all I've been playing is men! XD

Edit: And if it's ok with everyone I would like her to be from Kirigakure. That's what I gots so far though.

Kaname_Takashi
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sammael on Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:10 pm

I am making my character from Konohagakure, so unoriginal XD

It's been awhile since I've made a Naruto OC but hopefully I can do it still >:D

So...that means one Kirigakure female and one Konohagakure female :D

Sammael
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sammael on Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:16 pm

Okay, I've submitted a WIP for the moment. I am still working on it,, however; I want to know if I am doing everything correctly first...with the Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, and Genjutsu!!! Let me know if anything needs changing and I shall gladly do so!

Sammael
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:35 pm

Yes, she is perfect, Samm. And I love th you're using Rin as your face claim ^^ I can't wait to see her finished!

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sammael on Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:40 pm

Granted I edited her eye color, but I couldn't just say no to her!! I was looking for good pictures and hers popped up and I was like "Yes!! I can use your face!!!". I was excited XD
Plus, it made me sad when Kaka-sensei killed her D:

I am working on her history right now...and then working my way up...I figured I'd do it backwards instead of working my way down :D

And I am glad you approve of her :]

Edit: Alright, History is done!!! On to the other things!!

Edit #2: Okay! I am 90% done with Tsukiyo! All I have left is the rest of her habits, likes, dislikes, fears, strengths, weaknesses, and her personality!! And those shall be done tomorrow either before or after work :D
Hope it's okay so far :D

Sammael
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:17 am

I just, completely love her, Samm ^^ And I'm looking forward to your character, Kana. Well, Arik got back to me and said he would create a character, he just has to get to it, and let me know what village he wants. Also, anyone is able to make more than one character, just so you're aware. The Keywork has yet to open the PM I sent, so if he has not by the end of the week, then I will start looking for someone else to take his spot in order to make sure this role play stays alive. ^^

I also will be working on Midori here in a few hours, once I get all the housework done :P

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sammael on Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:08 pm

AND Tsuki is done :D

I hope you like her :]
Can't wait to get this started :D

Sammael
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaname_Takashi on Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:36 pm

I will definitely read her finished bio soon Samm.

Just wanted to make sure before I proceed any further in my character creation. 1.) Would it be alright if I made her a relative of Mei Terumi (the current Mizukage in the Naruto-verse), it just would help explain why she is the way she is. And 2.) I cannot for the life of me find an exact picture of what I want her to look like but I have pictures that look similar and if you mush them all together, you get her! XD I hope that that's ok CN.

Kaname_Takashi
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sammael on Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:00 pm

Oh, tell me what you think Kana!!! I might go back in and edit her when I get off of work!! Her personality needs tweaking!!! And I am sure that will be okay about the picture thing. As long as you get the intended result, the pictures should be fine. But that's just me speaking... Er, typing :D

Sammael
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:49 pm

Yes, the pictures should be fine, Kana. After all, the fox picture I have for Mido really doesn't match her actual appearance either. And yes, you can have her a relative to the current Mizukage. Midori is a relative of Naruto Uzumaki himself, as you'll see when I get her bio done. ^^

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kilgannon on Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:52 am

I'll be joining this on my alt account (Sicariius).
This wind you talk of blows us from ourselves.

Kilgannon
Member for 15 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Beta Tester Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:59 am

Alright! What Village would you like to be apart of?

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:16 am

Alright. Other than the "Replaying the Past and Living the Present" Section, Midori is complete. I shall start working on that section in a bit. After that, we simply need Kaname_Takashi, Arik223, and Sicariius to submit their characters. I do hope they can get them in soon. I'm eager to start this role play ^^

I really love Tsukiyo, by the way, Samm :D She rocks! I have a feeling she and Midori will get along rather well. :P

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sammael on Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:46 pm

D'aww, thanks Gamer! I am glad you like her :D

And yep...Mido and Tsuki will get along just fine...so long as they don't get on each other's bad side XD

Sammael
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:49 pm

Oh, there will definitely be a lot of butting heads between those two. I think it's going to be like a Sasuke/Naruto sort of thing, a big rivalry, but deep down they're the best of friends XD

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sammael on Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:01 pm

Y'know, I believe your right! XD

I can't wait to get this up and running...I is excited >8D

Sammael
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!