Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Yamaku Academy: School for the Disabled.

Plot Ideas!!! Event's and Other Cool Things.

a part of “Yamaku Academy: School for the Disabled.”, a fictional universe by SylphofSpace.

You've just been sent to Yamaku Academy, A school for the physically disabled. There will be conflict, feels and, most importantly, love.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Yamaku Academy: School for the Disabled.”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Plot Ideas!!! Event's and Other Cool Things.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SylphofSpace on Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:39 pm

This is a thread to discuss possible events in the future of this RP.

First off, the first big event of the year is going to be a dance that was totally my idea. courtesy of Luna's brilliant mind.

What do you guys think? Yes or no? Of course, it's not a dance without a few kid sneaking in some alcohol >:)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SylphofSpace
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Plot Ideas!!! Event's and Other Cool Things.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PulseTrick on Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:28 pm

We're using this board then.
Once more, with rhythm!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PulseTrick
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoulSurviver233 on Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:48 am

I vote yes! It'll be awesome :D

SoulSurviver233
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PulseTrick on Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:21 am

"Oh, what is this?" sips "Oh dammit did you guys slip me rum? I asked for Apple juice."

PulseTrick
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoulSurviver233 on Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:53 am

xD Imagine if Satomi got vodka instead of water. She'd be like...clinging to the nearest chair as the room started spinning lol "Oh goodness gracious....that water tasted *hiccup* funny *hiccups and giggles*"

SoulSurviver233
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SylphofSpace on Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:32 am

Let's see. Zeal as a drunk.....

*Grabs Satomi* Hey Satomi. I like you. like, reeeeeeaaaaaallllllyyyyy like you. Your just so..so funny and cute and Azalea's mad at me and I don't know what to do and I...*Starts to bawl on her shoulder.*

Yeah, I think he'd be kind of an emotional rollercoaster.

SylphofSpace
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:32 am

Azalea would sip the vodka and be like lol, this is practically water, and like, drink a barrel of it before she's even faintly tipsy.

She'd totally be the one to swap the apple cider for alcohol, she'd spike everything. Oh god, she's such a party girl, I can't wait xD Poor unsuspecting people.

Layla
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:11 am

Last time Kora got drunk IC she got into a fight...

....with a shop mannequin.
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me Vit.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PulseTrick on Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:36 am

Jolnas is from gerrmany, Land of Oktoberfest. I think he can drink with Azalea match for match. Shot duel?

PulseTrick
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:29 pm

Haha yes! It'd be so surprising to everyone, Jolnas the relatively quiet one who can drink most double his size under the table xD Love it. They should compete and people should bet on one of them.

Layla
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PulseTrick on Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:56 pm

@Layla -and whoever gets the most betting loses?

PulseTrick
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:00 pm

Bet on who gets the most betting losses? Lol. But ooo Jolnas and Azalea should do a thing, like the winner who manages to drink the most shots gets this and the loser has to do this blabla. Lol loser has to be the other's slave for a week. Ohhhh, the fun Azalea would have with Jolnas. Or, lol, if Jolnas wins xD He'd have the most uncontrollable, reluctant slave in the world.

Layla
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Shade on Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:34 pm

Hana would most definitely be a lightweight. Hmm. I wounded if she'd be a flirtatious drunk? Heh that would be interesting...

How do I upload pics?

I tried to post a big long soliloquy earlier. Didn't go through -.- the universe was telling me to shut up... Again...
Make cupcakes, not Death Stars!

Luna Shade
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:52 pm

Music festival O___O Or have bands perform during the dance.

Omgah, Hana, dibs! Azalea sings and she's going to have a band - with Hana, whom she's going to drag into against her will or by her own free will, doesn't matter - by the end of the day when she finds out Wolfy's famous for his music. She'll make a band just because she's a competitive, mudless stick in the sky with nothing better to do.

Layla
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SylphofSpace on Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:20 pm

I like the idea of having the Music Festival as a separate thing from the dance, maybe it'll be held in the early spring or late winter.

I can totally see Azalea rounding up a bunch of her friends and forcing them to learn to play instruments. Your face when Satomi is a musical genius like Beethoven.

SylphofSpace
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Shade on Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:23 pm

Hana would be all for it; she'll play keys, and she secretly can sing.

Luna Shade
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SylphofSpace on Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:29 pm

There aren't many one-handed instruments, not even a triangle could be used. Zeal would probably be their publicist, drawing posters and cool album art.

SylphofSpace
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 0neTailedf0x on Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:32 pm

Alex would probably just sit down and watch Zeal draw, since he isn't comfortable playing piano for people he isn't close friends with.
Timezones....................

0neTailedf0x
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Shade on Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:33 pm

In my head, Hana plays piano, a variety of string instruments, as well as bass clarinet, and (SECRETLY!) electric guitar.

Luna Shade
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SylphofSpace on Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:41 pm

Oh my god, I just thought of a name for the band to go off the school's disabilities. You better put on a helmet because I'm about to blow your minds!

The band name is Direct Access and this is the logo.

http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/thumblarge ... 77EvLr.jpg

SylphofSpace
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!