Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Angels Online

Angels Online

a part of “Angels Online”, a fictional universe by pepperx3.

Ever thought you would be captured inside a game with the name Angels Online? Save the Eden World from the Devil.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Angels Online”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Angels Online

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pepperx3 on Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:39 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Angels Online"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

pepperx3
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Party Starter Lifegiver

Re: Angels Online

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pepperx3 on Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:50 pm

Chapter 1 has started, unless you are still in the Lyceum !

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

pepperx3
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fate0013 on Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:12 am

This RP looks fun. Mind if I join? I already submitted a character, but I just wanted to ask I guess. I'm a little funny that way Xp

Don't worry, I have no idea whats going on either

fate0013
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Person of Interest Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pepperx3 on Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:37 pm

fate0013 wrote:This RP looks fun. Mind if I join? I already submitted a character, but I just wanted to ask I guess. I'm a little funny that way Xp

Of course !

pepperx3
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kylewolfblade on Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:12 am

Srry for that i posted twice mobilewas messing up

kylewolfblade
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mishie on Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:28 pm

I also posted like... 3 times. After I submitted, it messed up and wouldn't load. Sorry.

Mishie
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asher MstrImmortalis on Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:57 pm

Anyone else having a REALLY glitchy roleplaygateway today? For one, I couldn't access the site at times. At others, it doesn't prompt to the information screen, and left me unable to know if it posted or not. Sometimes it even was stuck on the same exact screen, despite having to click the post button. I couldn't even work other tabs for this site, only one.
The Darkness serves to make a faint Light glow brighter. However, those drenched in Light only serve to create Darkness.

Asher MstrImmortalis
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 0neTailedf0x on Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:10 pm

Yes, I have been having those problems and others as well, but I pretty much ignore those problems.
Timezones....................

0neTailedf0x
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pepperx3 on Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:52 am

Sorry for not posting guys, didn't have access to my computer lately. Hope you're all enjoying the RP.

pepperx3
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pepperx3 on Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:10 pm

Oh small detail.
If you plan to get married in the game, once you do get married both partners receive a ring, which can teleport you to your spouse, no matter where they are!

pepperx3
Member for 11 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!