Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Seeking A Friend For The End Of The World

Character Relationship Charts

a part of “Seeking A Friend For The End Of The World”, a fictional universe by AvidSmoker.

"Nice knowing you." [FULL]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Seeking A Friend For The End Of The World”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Character Relationship Charts

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvidSmoker on Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:22 pm

| ヅ - Friend |
| ❤ - Crush |
| ღ - In A Relationship |
| ◑ - Neutral |
| ϟ - Rival |
| ☠ Enemy |

Here's an example-

• Noella Rileman: ◑| ヅ "Noe? Ah, she's...a character, alright. A bit strange, I guess."
    Hm...she's very...eccentric is the word, I think. All in all, she's a good person, but pretty friggin' reckless. She's gonna get herself killed one day, mark my words. She invited nine strangers to travel the country with her, so she must be pretty nice. Or crazy.

...And that's how it's done! I thought this would be a good tool to use to flesh out our own characters, as well as make it clear how they feel about others. This can be modified as the story plays out, and as the characters' opinions change.

However, we can't fill out the entire chart just yet, seeing how we still have three profiles that haven't been submitted yet. Feel free to fill out the others, though.

Skeleton-

Code: Select all
[list]
[*]Cole Adams: [Corresponding sign(s)] "[i]Quote[/i]"
[Your character's feelings about Cole]

[*]Elizabeth Morrissey: [Corresponding sign(s)] "[i]Quote[/i]"
[Your character's feelings about Elizabeth]

[*]Harlem Faye: [Corresponding sign(s)] "[i]Quote[/i]"
[Your character's feelings about Harlem]

[*]Junelle Maddison: [Corresponding sign(s)] "[i]Quote[/i]"
[Your character's feelings about Junelle]

[*]Kael Bryant: [Corresponding sign(s)] "[i]Quote[/i]"
[Your character's feelings about Kael]

[*]Noella Rileman: [Corresponding sign(s)] "[i]Quote[/i]"
[Your character's feelings about Noella] 

[*]Nathanaël Baron: [Corresponding sign(s)] "[i]Quote[/i]"
[Your character's feelings about Nathanaël] 

[*]Michael Partidge: [Corresponding sign(s)] "[i]Quote[/i]"
[Your character's feelings about Michael]

[*]Pony James: [Corresponding sign(s)] "[i]Quote[/i]"
[Your character's feelings about Pony]   

[*]Santiago Almeida: [Corresponding sign(s)] "[i]Quote[/i]"
[Your character's feelings about Santiago]

[/list]
Last edited by AvidSmoker on Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AvidSmoker
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Character Relationship Charts

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvidSmoker on Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:09 pm

• Cole Adams: ヅ|◑ "Cole? Out of all people to pick up my ad, she's the type of person I'd least expect to do it. She's a welcome surprise."
    She's very nice. A bit too nice, maybe? I admire her, as a person- she controls her temper well, something I haven't been able to do in a while. She can be outspoken about certain things, a trait that I can easily relate to.

• Elizabeth Morrissey: ヅ|◑ "Zabet is...very quiet. Automatically, I assume she's either plotting to take over the world or plotting to murder me."
    She's...well, like I said, quiet. She's very shy, and I've been working to crack her shell, though I think it's more backfired than anything. I was surprised by her accepting my offer to travel, seeing as she's endlessly frightened of traveling.

• Harlem Faye: ◑ "Harlem's a puzzle to me...I just don't get how he can be so intoxicated all the time. To each his own, I guess."
    He's...well, he's an enigma. To be honest, he scares me a little- he carries around a knife all the time, not to mention he seems...sort of hollow, or numb to the things going on around him. Kind of like a serial killer I saw on Criminal Minds once.

• Junelle Maddison: ヅ|◑ "Two words: Party animal."
    In my general opinion, she's pretty damn awesome. She is impulsive and wild, kinda like me, but a lot more...punk, I guess?

• Kael Bryant: ヅ|❤ "I-I...um...He's...oh God, is it getting hot in here?"
    I really like him- he's very impulsive, which I can 100% relate to, and to be honest, he's pretty easy on the eyes. Shallow reasons aside, he's the exact type of person I'd love to travel the country with: fun, reckless, and not to mention honest.

• Noella Rileman: ヅ "Me? I'm awesome."
    I'm pretty content with myself, but if I could change one thing, I'd be taller. Not too tall, still a bit short, maybe 5'2" or 5'3"?

• Nathanaël Baron: ◑|❤ "I find Nathan's awkwardness very endearing."
    Though I don't know him very well, he seems incredibly sweet. He is calm and level-headed, traits I am slightly jealous of. It's extremely funny when he zones out, from my point of view.

• Michael Partidge: ヅ|◑ "Michael will be my best friend. I know it."
    I think he's awesome- doesn't talk much, but awesome nonetheless. He will be my best friend, whether he approves of it or not. I will corrupt him. All in all, he seems like a great person, and I want more than anything to get to know him better.

• Pony James: ヅ|◑ "She's epic! Little people unite!"
    I don't know her very well, but she's the type of person I'd be best friends with - she's independent, and I find her brutal honesty extremely funny. She runs at life head-on, like me.

• Santiago Almeida:ヅ "Al is pretty damn awesome. I'll admit- he's got a nice face."
    Al is everything I want in a best friend, and I'm very glad he made the call. He seems like a direct personification of that old saying that kids use in elementary school: "Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me", or something like that.
Last edited by AvidSmoker on Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AvidSmoker
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:06 pm

• Cole Adams: ◑ "We're complete opposites, really."
    I don't know, I guess I could like her. Just we seem so different. And she is definitely a total feminist, which drives me nuts. Sure, boys are jerks but... it's us girls that let them be that way. Maybe I just have to get to know her.

• Elizabeth Morrissey: ◑ "I just want to make you scream! No, no not like that!"
    She's so quiet and shy, I just want to push a button that will make the crazy side I know she must be hiding come out. I love the accent though, if I had an accent I'd talk all day.

• Harlem Faye: ◑ "This is what I look like when I'm high. I always look this way, because I'm never not high."
    Drugs are bad for you! Hm, you're going to die and no one is going to care. Why aren't they going to care? Because you're a druggie! Bad boy.

• Junelle Maddison: ◑ "I'm going to sing you this One Direction song. Why? Because I hate One Direction, and want you to hate them too."
    Junelle is awesome, definitely someone I could be friends with. Which is awkward, since I guess I'm not usually friends with a lot of females. They are all just so dramatic!

• Noella Rileman: ヅ "Oh, I love you like a love song baby! Alright, alright, just kidding. But you're awesome, really."
    Yet another girl I could totally see myself being buddies with. We're a lot alike, and really different too. Maybe Noella, Junelle, and I could be like the Three Musketeers!

• Nathanaël Baron: ヅ "You're so tall. Carry me?"
    Well, I guess I don't care if he likes me or not. I call him a friend! Just because I like all the guys, they're always so cool to hang out with. I hope they don't mind.

• Pony James: ヅ❤◑ϟ☠ "Bi-polaaaaar!"
    All just depends on the day. But, no matter what day, I am fantabulous. At least, I like to tell myself that. Gives me the self-esteem and stuff, ya'knoe? And like, well, you should always go into a day feeling the best. Don't want to get the people around you down. Though, my singing will probably make your ears bleed...rainbows.

• Santiago Almeida: ❤ "You're tall too, if Nathan says no, will you carry me?"
    If you ask me, I'll deny it. But I like him, more than friend-wise. And it's scary.

• (Insert character here)

"She offered herself to the big, bad wolf and didn't scream when he took the first bite."
</3

bandgeek
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grace Lynn on Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:46 pm

• Cole Adams: [ヅ] "I think she's pretty awesome. A bit shy, but awesome."
    She's really cool. I'm pretty sure if I could draw her out a bit, we'd be best friends. It seems like she likes to work out, so maybe we could be running buddies!

• Elizabeth Morrissey: [ヅ] [ϟ] "Myself? Yeah, I've got a bone to pick, haha!"
    I'm cool with myself. Sure, when I'm bugging about being sick, I don't enjoy life much, but for the most part - I've got a good self-image.

• Harlem Faye: [❤] [◑] "He seems a bit... Dangerous? I dunno."
    Sometimes I'm a bit afraid he'll run me through with that knife of his, or he might simply pick at his fingernails with it. His expression makes me fidgety, and I always find myself wishing I could know what he was thinking.

• Junelle Maddison: [◑] [ϟ] "I love the way she looks and style and all, but when she takes things into her own hands? Yikes!"
    I think she's a good kid, deep inside, but she's not trying to bring it out. And, I'll be honest, I seriously don't approve of her addictions, I know how bad they can get (what? In England you're legal at 18, sheesh!)

• Noella Rileman: [ヅ] "She's, eh, well- I mean... Just kidding! She's one of the coolest people I've ever met, and one of the funniest, hands down."
    When I first met her, I guess I was a bit shy.. She had quite a loud personality. Still, though, she's pretty much the only one I know here, before the world started ending. I consider her my friend and all, and she's funny, now that I've gotten used to her. I can totally see us becoming best friends.

• Nathanaël Baron: [ヅ] [❤] "Bloodyhellthatboyistotallyadorkable. I-I-uh... He's.. Um.. Cool?"
    He seems like the living guy embodiment of Riley, honestly. Though I'd love to get to know him better, I can already tell he'll be on of my best friends. I may have a miniscule crush on him, but I wouldn't want to steal him away from anyone. Besides, he makes me a tad depressed, since he's so much like my childhood friend.

• Pony James: [ヅ] "I'm insanely jealous! Let me steal your crazy for a day? Please?"
    She seems so loud and exciting! What I wouldn't give to have her craz confidence for a day. I'd certainly love to be friends with her; she seems like a really genuinely cool girl.

• Santiago Almeida: [ヅ] "*Laughs for a moment* He acts like a little brother! He always has something interesting to say or do, that perks up my day."
    He never fails to make me smile, even if it is with his oddness. Not to mention the fact that's bilingual - I only took enough Spanish to qualify college - that's always cool. I'd love to have a completely "en Espanol" conversation with him, but it'd have to be pretty basic, I guess!

Grace Lynn
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KonamiCode on Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:21 pm

Cole Adams
| ヅ - Friend |
| ❤ - Crush |
| ◑ - Neutral |
| ϟ - Rival |
| ☠ Enemy |

• Cole Adams | ヅ / ϟ | "If nothing else, I can at least say that I’m nice."
    There are a few things that I’d gladly change if I could—then again, I’m sure everyone has a few things they don’t like about themselves. Aside from all of that, I think I’ve probably accumulated at least a little bit of good karma in my life.
  • Elizabeth Morrissey | ヅ | "Zabet is pretty alright in my books."
    I think I’ve taken a liking to her already. She seems to be a bit on the shy side right now, but I’m sure that if we talked some we could be best friends.
  • Harlem Faye | ◑ / ❤ | "He’s, uh… interesting, I’d say."
    He’s worlds different from the types of people I used to hang around before all of this—more like the kind I’d throw out of the diner parking lot at three in the morning. I can’t put my finger on it, but he’s got an odd sort of charm. Maybe it’s the whole “don’t give a damn” attitude.
  • Junelle Maddison | ◑ | "I’m not too sure about her, really."
    She may be a bit too out there for me. Then again, what more could I have been expecting when I decided to do this? I’ll at least give her a chance. Who knows, maybe I’m completely misjudging her.
  • Kael Bryant | ◑ | "What a guy. [She gives an exasperated sigh]"
    As seems to be the norm' for a handful of people in our little group, he's definitely a very reckless person. He doesn't hold his tongue at all, whether he chooses not to or he just can't— that's not really something I can relate to since I try my best to please people and tell them what they want to hear. I'm not really sure how I feel about him. We'll just have to see how things play out, I guess.
  • Noella Rileman | ヅ / ◑ | "She’s a super cool person."
    The perfect mix of out-there and down-to-earth. I admire her for taking a chance and pulling all of these strangers together—if she hadn’t put that ad up, I probably would probably be continuing my same boring life until the meteor strikes us all out.
  • Nathanaël Baron | ヅ | "Nathanaël is quite the charmer, whether he’s trying or not."
    I must say, he’s very handsome and seems like a gentleman. Despite that, I’m not sure I’d ever pursue him romantically. I could see myself being good friends with him and maybe looking up to him as a brother figure once we get to know eachother better.
  • Michael Partidge | ◑ / ❤ | "I'd like to get to know him better, I think."
    He seems like an interesting person, but at the same time he comes off as not having a lot to him... that may be an odd way of describing it, forget I said that. Although he's quiet and kind of spacey, I think he'd be a nice person to talk to— again, I'd love to get to know him better.
  • Pony James | ◑ / ϟ | "Not really my type of person."
    She’s just a bit too crazy for me. Obviously not in the “I think she may be mentally ill” type of way, but more loud, erratic, spontaneous and wild. Who knows, though—maybe I’ll take a liking to her after we've been around eachother for long enough.
  • Santiago Almeida: | ヅ | "Haha, he’s great."
    I admire his confidence, and he seems so fun! He kind of reminds me of how some of my siblings were. I hope we’ll be great friends with eachother.
Last edited by KonamiCode on Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:04 pm, edited 4 times in total.

"It's no game.
It's a sport.
Games are for people who don't care enough.
In sports, you compete to win."

—Kazuma Ikezawa

KonamiCode
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:30 pm

Michael Partidge

Legend:
| ヅ - Friend |
| ❤ - Crush |
| ◑ - Neutral |
| ϟ - Rival |
| ☠ Enemy |

Further: A line break ( | ) between relationships indicates a borderline relationship, meaning that one or two occurrences could push that relationship to one end or the other, very easily. A pair of tildes (~~) indicates a fluctuating relationship, meaning that this relationship changes frequently between the concerned categories.

• Cole Adams: [❤] "[He's making noises, but they aren't words.]"
    (Stolen from Partidge's Journal) '... I've seen her around the group but never bothered to talk to her. She's pretty, but pretty enough to hit that kind of unapproachable level of pretty. Tried talking to her every now and again but nothing but these stupid babbling noises come out--I like her, but I'm probably going to hide where-ever possible, as is tradition for me. What can I say? I'm a socially inept bitch when it comes to people I like.'

• Elizabeth Morrissey: [ ヅ|◑ ] "She's... Well. She's there."
    'I don't really... Know her... She's a lot like me; kind of withdrawn and quiet, real beta-type, you know? We could be friends under certain circumstances, buuuut for now I believe that we'll probably be in some sort of slow orbit.'

• Harlem Faye: [◑|ϟ] "If I see him get that knife out near my car, I don't care how big he is; I'll go upside his head with a tire iron. Long as that doesn't happen, we should--SHOULD--be fine."
    'He reminds me a lot of the guys that hung around Da's shop. Drugs, sharp things, and sad stories. I don't really trust him so much but I'll get over that if he doesn't do anything stupid.'

• Junelle Maddison: [◑] "Wait, she's into Nickleback?!"
    'Party animal. Boozer. Smoker. Kinda intimidating, man.'

• Noella Rileman: [ヅ~~❤] "Please get off me. Er, actually, no, this is kind of nice--wait, no, never mind, uh, please get off me."
    'She has personal space issues, and she's very, uh... Open about certain things, which is kind of awkward but kind of cute in a very forward, honest sort of way, and I have no idea how I feel about her, okay? Come back in ten minutes.'

• Nathanaël Baron: [ヅ] "Awkward antisocial dude-bros for life."
    'It's... Actually kind of scary how similar we are in so many respects, and he's got this kind of nebbish dork thing going on so it's pretty difficult to not like the guy. Shy bros forever, man. Birds of a feather and all that.'

• Pony James: [ヅ~~◑] "HOLY BLUE HAIR GODDAMN."
    'I can appreciate her honesty; that's not something I honestly believe I'm capable of. All the crazy can be a bit difficult to handle, but that's part of the package deal--I like her well enough, I suppose.'

• Santiago Almeida: [ヅ] "How could it be possible to not be friends with this guy?"
    'Charismatic, eccentric... It's almost impossible to dislike Santiago. If it weren't for the fact that Noella organized this whole merry band, I would go ahead and say he's our Fearless Leader. I'll let him take the lead on the whole talking thing, though.'

• Michael Partidge: [◑] "Seriously?"
    'I've spent my time wallowing in self-hatred and all that shit. I don't dislike myself, but I've got a lot of growing and developing to do before I can honestly like everything about me.'

From the depths, I return!

Cypher
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HadoukenLSD on Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:39 pm

Harlem Faye
| ヅ - Friend |
| ❤ - Crush |
| ◑ - Neutral |
| ϟ - Rival |
| ☠ Enemy |

Cole Adams |❤/◑ | "Is it just me, or does this chick look like a pixie?"
Man, this chick's got some radical opinions which is pretty awesome. I reckon we'd probably be friends or some shit if she was a bit more open and stuff. Kinda weird her obsession with her physical shape and all that... don't get it. She'd probably hate me and all, I mean, she's like a feminist and I have a cock, you know?

Elizabeth Morrissey |◑/❤ | "Possibly the dopest nickname for any Elizabeth I've ever known."
She's kind of weird... but hey, who isn't? Not like I'm one to judge or nothing. She's all shy and stuff... which is kind of cute in a way. It's also pretty mad that she's out here facing her fears up-front, right? Kind of admirable. I couldn't do that.

Harlem Faye |ヅ/ ☠ | "Oh, that Harlem guy? Yeah, he's pretty sick".
I am one dope motherfucker, if I do say so myself. Nah, but for real? Sometimes, I wish I wasn't me. I sometimes wish I was someone that could take better care of me. Yeah, that would be nice. No to mention, I've got a hell fear of drunk guys and well... I am a drunk guy. Psychological fuck around, that one.

Junelle Maddison |ヅ/❤?| "Man, we can like, totally get wasted together!"
I kind of think this girl is a badass and that makes me and her one and the same, 'cause I'm like a badass. Plus, she's really nice to look at, you know?

Kael Bryant: [◑] "This guy may be badass, but he ain't halfway as dope as me".
I haven't really got much of an opinion on this dude. I think he's the kind of guy to keep shit interesting, given the type of personality he has, which makes him not bad 'cause boring people... well, bore me. Hey, I don't have any real issue with the dude, so that's okay I guess.

Noella Rileman |◑| "I don't think she likes me."
Honestly, I don't think I have much in common with this chick. I mean, she seems a little simple to me... is that rude? Ah, fuck it, I don't care. I guess she is pretty cool for spawning this whole thing and like, she's pretty strong and stuff, considering what she's been through and shit.

Nathanaël Baron | ◑ | " Well that guy is a fuckin' charmer, isn't he?"
Nah, he seems all right. I like the fact he doesn't drink. That makes him pretty trust-worthy in my opinion. He seems like a pretty interesting guy, and you know what? Interesting people are dope.

Michael Partidge | ◑/ヅ | "Hell've an interesting dude, I reckon."
Bit distant though, in'he? I think he's chosen some really weird shit to be interested in, really not my cup of tea, right? But still, I like him anyway, maybe just 'cause he keeps his mouth shut most of the time and when he does open it, he isn't entirely stupid.

Pony James | ◑ | "Her hair reminds me of candy."
I think she's kind of a show-off. What's with all crazy behavior? S'like that bitch is on crack or something. But hey, man, at least she's honest. Also, I think she's kind of cold. Most girls her age are chasing love like it's heroin. Though, she isn't bad to look at, that's for sure.

Santiago Almeida: | ヅ/◑ | "I like this guy. He's pretty chill."
Nah, he's pretty cool to be around. Seems like a fun guy. Kind of weird how he's always quoting shit, but I guess it's a better pass time than most young people tend to choose. Like me, for example.
Last edited by HadoukenLSD on Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It's only after we've lost everything... That we're free to do anything - Fight club

HadoukenLSD
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Geekly on Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:28 am

Nathanaël Baron

| ヅ - Friend |
| ❤ - Crush |
| ◑ - Neutral |
| ϟ - Rival |
| ☠ Enemy |

• Cole Adams: ヅ "Oh, wow, so sweet! Maybe you've had too much cake... Not like that! Eat something, you're too thin!"
    Nathan really views Cole as a little sister, which is pretty easy to do seeing as she's a foot shorter than him. She seems like a sweet girl, albeit a bit shy. Nathan is going to have to resist being that protective older brother type... mainly because he's too awkward to make that work.

• Elizabeth Morrissey: ヅ / ❤ "Don't eat any apples! I wouldn't want you keeping me away."
    As awkward as he is already, he's even more awkward around a person he liked. It really isn't too often he finds someone he likes, mainly because he never got out and met people until now. He likes Zabet's friendly attitude, but he can't help but notice sometimes she's a bit sad around him... then again that could be the world coming to an end.

• Harlem Faye: ヅ / ◑ "What an nice kid... Why am I so old..."
    Nathan won't lie, he's interested in all those piercings and tattoo. And at the same time he's concerned that Harlem looking like he's obsessed with drugs. Is it sad that it's the end of the world and he's still acting like a doctor, always trying to look after him to make sure he doesn't either get overdosed or go through withdrawal.

• Junelle Maddison: ヅ "We are practically opposites! Polar opposites.... Polar bears...*looking off into the distance*"
    She's so random, Nathan can't help but smile, she's so different from him it's interesting. He's so boring and dull, and she's so, well, random, and Nathan loves it.

• Kael Bryant: ◑ / ヅ Fine, Fine, don't listen to me... just don't come crying to me when you break something.
    Like practically everyone else, Nathan thinks of Kael as a little brother. And if his reckless 'little brother' is going to be wild and crazy, well, hopefully it might rub off a little bit on him.

• Noella Rileman: ヅ / ❤ "Sexual and Sassy... I'm sorry that was really awkward..."
    It's a delightful twist to see this kind of attitude in a woman, for Nathan at least. He likes her sarcasm, well, when it's not directed at him. It's something he really does wish he could do, when ever he tries to make a sarcastic remark he usually fails miserably. She's comfortable with her sexuality and it's impressive to Nathan but at the same time makes him blush and stutter most the time.

• Nathanaël Baron: ◑/ ☠ "Doctor is in fact in the house. It's sad that I only have a month to be able to say that..."
    He doesn't exactly hate himself, but rather all that time he spent in medical school in what now seemed like a waste of time. And now that he never had a social life he has no social skills. Sad but true.

• Michael Partidge: ヅ "Awkward Twinsies?"
    Although he's a little reserved, Michael has pretty much the same personality as Nathan does, so he's pretty much convinced that they are going to be friends, at least he hopes so. Nathan's also grateful he's not the only socially awkward person in the group.

• Pony James: ヅ "So....small.... and now I officially feel like a giant."
    Another one that Nathan just sort of feels naturally protective of. Possibly just because his size in comparison to hers. But her personality doesn't match her stature. Nathan would have thought that she would be quiet and shy, then she bursts into a loud, energetic nut-job. But it sort of added to the little sister effect she had on him.

• Santiago Almeida: ◑/ ヅ "And as you're new physician, I recommend you don't kill yourself."
    Nathan will admit that he doesn't like Santiago being reckless but that's more from a physician's stand... a physician with little to no tools to treat wounds. But besides that, Nathan has no problem with Santiago... not much in common, but no problem.

((As you can tell, Nathan doesn't have any enemies or rivals... he's dead set on making friends before he dies... just sayin.....))
Last edited by Geekly on Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Geekly
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gii_the_fallen on Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:46 am

| ヅ - Friend |
| ❤ - Crush |
| ◑ - Neutral |
| ϟ - Rival |
| ☠ Enemy |

• Cole Adams: [◑] "Nice tattoos."
    She seems like a good girl, maybe a bit to kind for her own good. Not the type of girls I usual hang out with, but I guess I could have expected that.

• Elizabeth Morrissey: [◑| ϟ] "Somehow...I don't like her."
    There is something about her that just ticks me off. It's like she is looking down on me just because I'm younger. She somehow reminds me of my ex-friend. Acting all shy and friendly, just waiting for you to turn and stab you in the back.
    I don't now. Maybe if I get to know her my opinion will change.

• Harlem Faye: [ヅ|❤ ] "My kind of a guy."
    The typical bad boy every mother would hide their daughters from. His whole presence screams: DANGER. Good thing is, I've always loved danger. I wouldn't mind getting wasted with him in every possible way.

• Junelle Maddison: [ ヅ| ϟ)] "Young, wild and free."
    I have always hated my name. It's just too...I can't even find a word to describe it. Thanks, Mom. Well I think that I'm a pretty awesome girl, even thought I could be a bitch sometimes. You don't like it? Well that's not my problem.

• Noella Rileman: [ヅ] "She is awesome!"
    When I first found the ad I thought that it was some fat dude with no friends who put it up. It was quite a surprise to found out that it was actually her. I like her personality. She is like the older version of me.

• Nathanaël Baron: [ヅ] "Adorkable."
    He is nice and I like how weird he is. He has this brotherly vibe and I think that he is the most level headed person in our group.

• Michael Partidge: [◑] "He is...something else."
    I have never met a person like him. He always seems like he is out of it. Like he is in Narnia or something.

• Pony James: [◑|ヅ] "She is crazy. A good kind of crazy."
    The first thing I have noticed about her was her hair, obviously. Blue suits her well. I feel that we are kind of similar and I can see us getting along.

• Santiago Almeida: [◑] "He's okay."
    At first I thought that he will be a serious type,but I was proven wrong. He is very good looking, though he is not really my type. I would never admit it, but I find it cool when he quotes from random books.

• Kael Bryant: [ヅ] "He is badass."
    He left an awesome first impression on me. He is like the male version of me. How coll can that be?
Last edited by Gii_the_fallen on Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Gii_the_fallen
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby legacy14 on Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:01 pm

Kael Bryant

| ヅ - Friend |
| ❤ - Crush |
| ◑ - Neutral |
| ϟ - Rival |
| ☠ Enemy |

• Cole Adams: [◑| ヅ] "Cole is way too quiet, we need to get her to do something crazy now!"
    It's really hard to get a read on her. She doesn't ever seem to get mad or upset or anything besides nice. It's a little unsettling... To be honest though, I'm pretty sure I bug the hell out of her. Who knows?

• Elizabeth Morrissey: [ ヅ|❤] "Damn! Oh...I mean Zabet huh? Quite a unique name...."
    Despite being awkwardly quiet, she is probably one of the most interesting women I've ever met. Her jokes are horrible, but you can't help but laugh along with her. And where did that accent come from? But seriously, just look at her. How can you not smile?

• Harlem Faye: [◑] "This guy looks like he's higher than a kite with no sign of crashing anytime soon."
    You know, If he'd sober up for just one day and put that damn knife away, he might actually be a halfway decent individual. But I have to admit, the curmudgeon remarks are pretty hilarious.

• Junelle Maddison: [ヅ] "If I was born a couple years later than I was and came out female, my name would be June Maddison."
    This girl seems to be the closest thing to me in a woman's body you'll ever get. Hell, she might even be even more reckless than I am! She seems to be a bit of a loose cannon at times, but that's not always a bad thing. If she was just a bit older, she might be perfect...

• Kael Bryant: [ღ] "Screw that guy in the mirror...no seriously, it's been like a month..."
    I am me, and it's awesome. I mean c'mon, if you can't love yourself, who are you gonna love? I think the only way I could improve myself is to obtain a superpower. Still not wearing the tights though....

• Noella Rileman: [ヅ|❤] "A woman that listens to music other than country and pop?! Thank God!!"
    Our ringleader and brain behind our adventure. She tends to be more open than anyone I've ever known before. Nothing wrong with that of course. And her jokes are horrible in the best way possible. I could probably laugh and poke fun at anyone around us with her all day.

• Nathanaël Baron: [◑] "Jesus...I need to stand on a car jack just to...to....I dunno' where I'm going with this."
    Anyone remember that guy your parents told you to be when you grow up? How to act how to speak? hat's what Nathan reminds me of. He's not the ideal guy I'd pick for a wingman, but you can't really discredit the guy. He's alright.

• Michael Partidge: [◑] "Mike is....well...he's...no idea. He's kind of just there."
    He doesn't ever seem to have much fun. Always being so quiet and reserved. That's great and all, but the world's ending man! Go crazy, flip out, do something! All in all, he seems like a great guy. Sometimes I just want to scream 'C'mon Man!' at him.

• Pony James: [ヅ|◑] "Wow, this girl is a riot!"
    The first thing that comes to mind when I look at Blue is a reversed smurf. Not in a bad way! She's hilarious to say the least. Her sarcasm may even rival my own. I'll have to keep an eye on her, not like it'd be too hard...

• Santiago Almeida: [ヅ] "Al wins. I don't think anyone will argue that point."
    I think this is the guy I can relate to most out of everyone. He's a bit more down to earth and as laid back as any of us. I have no idea what he's saying half of the time, but I can usually get the gist of it.

legacy14
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ion on Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:18 pm

A note: As you’ll observe, Santiago’s the kind of guy who’s quick to consider people his friends, slow to decide on anything else. These will doubtless change as things progress, so I’ll do my best to keep things updated.

| ヅ - Friend |
    | ❤ - Crush |
    | ◑ - Neutral |
    | ϟ - Rival |
    | ☠ Enemy |

• Cole Adams: [ヅ] " Do I dare
    Disturb the universe?
    In a minute there is time
    For decisions and revisions which a minute will reverse.
    "
    Cole’s boss. Pretty unassuming until you get her fired up about something, but then, maybe I’m a little like that too. Her opinions don’t much bother me—as it happens, I think we agree on a lot of things, but even if we didn’t, it’s not like I’d mind. Seems like she could use a little more vivacity sometimes, but I guess I might just have too much.

• Elizabeth Morrissey: [ヅ] " But what have I, but what have I, my friend,
    To give you, what can you receive from me?
    Only the friendship and the sympathy
    Of one about to reach her journey's end.
    "
    So quiet! But they say it is braver to overcome your fear than never to have feared at all, and I think she’s quite brave indeed. We’ll see what sort of person it makes her into, I suppose.

• Harlem Faye: [ヅ] " Ripe was the drowsy hour;
    The blissful cloud of summer-indolence
    Benumb'd my eyes; my pulse grew less and less;
    Pain had no sting, and pleasure's wreath no flower:
    O, why did ye not melt, and leave my sense
    Unhaunted quite of all but - nothingness?
    "
    I’ve done a few drugs here and there--- well, perhaps more than a few. But I must confess, I’ve never really understood the attraction of such numbness. Harlem himself seems not-so-bad-as-he’d-like-us-to-think, if you’ll forgive the hyphens. He’s got some seriously funny stuff to say, if your skin’s thick enough.

• Junelle Maddison: [ヅ] " I saw pale kings and princes too,
    Pale warriors, death-pale were they all;
    They cried – ‘La Belle Dame sans Merci
    Hath thee in thrall!’
    "
    Hmm… How do I say it? She’s of the sort with a force. Magnetism, maybe. It’s a good quality to have, and I think there’s a kind of creativity there, too, though hey, what do I know? Interesting might be the word, and not ‘I can’t think of anything nice to say so I’m going to say interesting,’ either. Actually interesting.

• Kael Bryant: [ヅ] " I tell you, inter nos, that you see in Don Juan one of the greatest scoundrels that ever trod the earth; a madman, a dog, a demon, a Turk, a heretic who believes neither in heaven, saints, God, nor devil; who shuts up his ears against all the admonitions that can be made to him, and who laughs at everything we believe in."
    Kael? We get along really well. If the two of us don’t manage collectively to drag the rest of the group out of the RV and into a helluva lot of reckless and hilarious endeavors, we’re doing something wrong.

• Noella Rileman: [ヅ]" And, stricken by an angel's hand,
    This mortal armour that I wear,
    This weight and size, this heart and eyes,
    Are touch'd, are turn'd to finest air.
    "
    You know, when most people find out they’re going to die, they panic or cry or go into denial or something. What does Noe do? Puts an ad in the newspaper and gets a group of random strangers together to traverse the world. If that’s not one of the coolest things I’ve ever heard, slay me here. What a way to slough off the mortal coil, yeah?

• Nathanaël Baron: [ヅ] " What does he murmur with his latest breath,
    While his proud eye looks through the film of death?
    What though I leave this dull, and earthly mould,
    Yet shall my spirit lofty converse hold
    ."
    He seems like he’s somewhere else a lot of the time, yeah? I used to feel like that quite a bit, before I remembered what I was really living for. Seems like a nice guy, though. My mother would have loved him—she always wanted me to be the quiet, responsible type.

• Michael Partidge: [ヅ] " Now--to think it out quietly. I must know many things. If it was only one! But there are so many! And they mingle, they twine in and out. They tangle themselves, they writhe and twist like a knot of vipers."
    I think there’s much more to Mike than you can tell just by looking at the guy. I mean, we’re all a little like that, but maybe he’s a little more reserved than most. Nothing wrong with that—just don’t say I didn’t warn you when he turns out to be way more awesome than you thought.

• Pony James: [ヅ] " Where I am, there I am not; where I am not, there my soul is--yes, I am in a thousand moods!"
    Ha! Energy just radiates from her like water from a spring, doesn’t it? She’s effusive and fun and entirely random—the perfect person to have along on a roadtrip into the wild blue yonder, really. That wasn’t a pun about her hair unless you really want it to be.

• Santiago Almeida: [ヅ] " Full of high sentence, but a bit obtuse;
    At times, indeed, almost ridiculous—
    Almost, at times, the Fool.
    "
    Eh, I’m an all right kind of guy, I guess. I’ve got a lot of living left to do and not much time to do it; what’s the point in being too down on myself? That’s just another kind of selfishness, if you think about it. I’d rather focus my energies and time on doing things, and being with people.
"Fantasy is hardly an escape from reality. It's a way of understanding it."

-Lloyd Alexander

Ion
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!