Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Any Port in a Storm

Any Port in a Storm

a part of “Any Port in a Storm”, a fictional universe by Lloyd999.

[Closed] Construction site for Sea of Thieves; Tavern Tales

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Any Port in a Storm”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Any Port in a Storm

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:52 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Any Port in a Storm"

As you can tell, this RP is under major construction. I'm planning on adding forum topics that go more in depth to explain things like technologies or creatures, but I ran out of time, and I decided that for now I wouldn't go too in depth until people showed interest in my RP. My RPs always fail, and I don't want to spend so much time developing an RP I have so many ideas about only to have it ignored. Though, as more people show interest [and I get more time] I'll update the RP more and more. Though, I suppose untill then, this topic will be for answering ALL questions, from reservation requests to describing things like creatures.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: Any Port in a Storm

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:22 pm

Because I am limited on time, for now, I'll give you more in depth descriptions of the Exburnans and Melonians here, but I'll move them to an appropriate forum once I make it.

Both creatures will appear in flashes of lightening and only during storms. Both use the same language as each other and both can understand human language, but they prefer to use their own, making them seem like monsters. They both are quite smart, and quite monstrous as well. Both have the ability to generate lightning in some way.

Exburnans
Exburnans are about the same size as humans. They are able to generate electricity from clouds and discharge it as lightening bolts, making them very dangerous. Also, they tend to drain the energy of those they attack. They are also sometimes known to be stealthy, which they use to secretly cause problems to machines such as engines. They feed off of both magical energy and electricity.

Melonians
These creatures prefer more warmer climates and are slightly larger. They are more knowledgeable in combat, and are slightly larger. They use the assistance of a varaity of fabricated weapons that shoot many things including lightning bolts, ball lightning, hornets, spikes, acid, fire, anything. One can take down an entire unarmed crew in less than ten minutes. It isn't effected by electricity or heat.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!