Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Bleach: Dawn Of A New Discord

Character Feedback

a part of “Bleach: Dawn Of A New Discord”, a fictional universe by Sonicx00.

(open)It's been a year since Aizen's defeat and the some of the arrancar still want to destroy/take over the Soul Society. How will the war unfold as unfamiliar enemies appear?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Bleach: Dawn Of A New Discord”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Character Feedback

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonicx00 on Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:18 pm

Want some open feedback excluding my own? Ask here - No need to be shy. Respect those who ask questions. Writing is an art which obviously requires feedback.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sonicx00
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Character Feedback

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alazuli on Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:11 pm

If we're desiring to play one of the canon characters would you like us to create our own profiles or do you already have them pre-written? Either way it's fine with me.

Also if this takes place after Aizen's defeat than wouldn't characters you listed as playable already be dead? For instance Harribel and Grimmjow who were defeated by Captain Hitsugaya and Ichigo?

Half living between fantasy and reality

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Alazuli
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vizcious on Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:44 pm

I believe Harribel and Grimmjow survived after Aizens defeat, or at least their deaths were never confirmed. Also after Aizens defeat I think some of the Vizard filled the open captain spots. I think you would get more of a response if you took away canon characters and created your own original story and characters. At least make canons unplayable.

Vizcious
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonicx00 on Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:48 pm

Grimmjow's death is actually questionable, he never did actually die in the end, NNoitra kinda silenced him in that point of view but never did it show him die so I'll leave that up to the RPER who might be thinking about it. Harribel is slightlly the same way and situation, she was perfectly standing until that slash in the back which is recoverable, It was never really confirmed if they died or not (Unless you follow the manga idc if you take Harribel's path because it does have little bit of logic in it but if you want to be creative go for it.)

Now if you wanna play a canon or custom is all your choice, you can play two canons and thats fine with me or play two customs. There are a lot of characters to choose from, who you want to be in here is all your choice. There is no exact template for them, just match up the areas In your own words. I''ll help you in the end with your profile when you PM it to me.

Personally its all people desired choice, I'm not gonna follow the afterstory for what happens after Aizen... Personally i second the idea for Kubo when he really did comfirm he never meant for it to keep going. I will and can however retire some spots before they are filled if people want the captain/lieutenant positions just for less limitation.

(I personally would like to dethrone the old man in this - When i heard he died in the manga I was secretly happy, It would also be nice to replace those other lieutenants we just don't like lol....just saying lol)

But yeah personally, I'm beginning to think that if the actually canon isn't created for to hold his/her position and a custom character does, then it's theirs. Then they would actually have to find a new position/reason for their canon to stay (wont affect their overall Reiatsu level though). I don't know about you but Kenpachi would be a completely bad ass character to hold his position as captain of the eleventh squade but it's up to those who join as well... I just wanna try to come down with agreements between everyone before we start. If you don't like the idea and rather it be normal then we can do it... Vice versa we can discuss it.

The espada on the other hand is rather easier, because they disbanded at this point but they could start another faction of their own.

Sonicx00
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonicx00 on Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:13 pm

I Just recently Opened a lot of the slots for Lieutenant/Captains, If you're a canon Lieutenant and want to be your own captain then give a good history. If a position is taken before you make your captain then you need a history to correspond to that (First comes first serve.) You can however move to another division if they have position open. I personally will be creating Retsu Unohana. If I so desire I'll take over Captain-Commander and there will be nothing someone who made Genryusai, could do except match it up with my profile. You don't have to be canon to get captain position either. Now if you like this idea for more freedom and less limitation then sweet.

Sonicx00
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alazuli on Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:19 pm

I agree as well that some canon characters should stay. I just questioned that about Harribel because I wanted to play her but than it hit me that she may've not been alive after Aizen's defeat. I just remember her demeanor while she was battling Captain Hitsugaya and I was just really intrigued with her.

I really like the fact that we can have two characters to play just beacause it seems like it would be fun. If no one takes her before me than I can guarantee a profile for Harribel by tomorrow afternoon. The canons as well create a sort of safety net to jump into where you can feel comfortable in. In a way, to me atleast, with your familiarity with them it will make it easier to create new characters to interact with.

Alazuli
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonicx00 on Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:26 pm

I'll reserve Tia for you - and yeah I mean I want people to know its still a RP - I mean go for whatever you enjoy. Theres just some canons like Ichigo himself that will kinda need a GM to follow him/her. Granted at this, I know bleach has a ton of characters and I don't expect every captain/lieutenant spot to be filled. I Just want there to be enough to where we can actually have fun together.

Sonicx00
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alazuli on Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:32 pm

Ichigo should definitely stay. I'll post Harribel's profile tomorrow.

Alazuli
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonicx00 on Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:34 pm

Although he is not a main character in this roleplay, I can however have a lot of fun with his character especially since at this point in the story. The way they leave him off can go many ways here and I 100% want the one who plays Ichigo to follow this path that i gave him.

Sonicx00
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alazuli on Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:18 pm

Hey Sonicx00, I've been meaning to PM you about Tia Harribel's profile. I've worked on it for a little over an hour and even re-watched some old episodes. It's rough right now but I'd like you take a look at it and tell me what I need to work on.

I think since I'm new I can't quite PM anyone yet, I don't really know tbh but I went to your profile but there wasn't a way to contact you.

Edit: Oh nevemind, I just saw it. Blonde moment here.

Alazuli
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonicx00 on Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:29 am

We'll need a few more then just this but this doesn't mean we can't start... I'd like to start when we got at least another Shinigami, We could play with me being a GM for a time being and just update it for when people decide to jump in.

Sonicx00
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alazuli on Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:24 pm

I would like to play a Shinigami as well. I'm not sure which at the moment but I'll let you know once I've decided.

Alazuli
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonicx00 on Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:37 pm

Np, we do need a even number so people can keep a good story going.

Sonicx00
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alazuli on Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:26 pm

I do hope more people join because this seems like a pretty good idea. I'll start a little bit on the shinigami profile tonight.

Alazuli
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonicx00 on Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:05 pm

I kinda hope so to but at the same time thats why i started my other RP too because thats the thing about themed roleplays is they don't get as much people as natural ideas. Also when you choose to host a RP thats themed you're risking actually looking and sorting out people for a specific type of show and what not.

Sonicx00
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alazuli on Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:45 pm

I'm working more on the shinigami profile today. I was looking at Halibel's profile that I submitted and I noticed a few mistakes so I'm taking my time with this one.

Btw Sonic, how long are you planning to keep this open for people to join and is there a certain day that you'd like to start?

Alazuli
Member for 11 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!