Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Phobos Academy

Plot / Events

a part of “Phobos Academy”, a fictional universe by CookieCupcake.

Phobos Academy for the kids with phobias is a wonderful place. It's far out on the ocean. With wonderful staff and students where we help them overcome there phobias and live life like any normal student!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Phobos Academy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Plot / Events

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CookieCupcake on Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:18 am

This is where we all talk about what we want to happen in the rp. Any events you have in mind or clubs you wanna form talk about it here orrr go on a whim and make one and yeah.
In darkest night's when your afraid. Scared and frightened with no blade.
Close your eyes and il be there. To light the night and open air.
So hold me close and I won't fail. And through this night we shall prevail.

Looking for another RP to join? Why not join mine we could always use more people: http://steamandcogwork.proboards.com

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CookieCupcake
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Plot / Events

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CookieCupcake on Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:17 pm

Ok sooo we have maybe 2 people who will submit a character in the mean time though we have a good enough collection to get the ball rolling sooo I shall post~ Let's not go over board though and drown people in posts.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CookieCupcake
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CookieCupcake on Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:14 pm

Well now that there is a kick off to the rp what do you guys wanna do? Like I mean in the log run as in more of a set goal when the character are more or less all introduced?

CookieCupcake
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AuraRift on Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:15 am

Well first things first, if we're waiting for all of the characters to find each other by coincidence it could take a while... so perhaps a good start would be to find a way to have them gravitate to the same place?

An example would be to have them all join a club or something but obviously considering the unique natures, fears and interests of these characters it'd be hard to find a single club they would all share, and trying to agree on what the club could be would just cause arguments.

So I thought about my own actual school life and another option presented itself. In my current school we are divided into multiple class groups. This doesn't mean that we all share the same classes all the time, as there is always choices in which subjects a student takes and year differences can obviously be a problem. However for certain competitions, school activities and projects we come together and help each other out, however only if we want to.

The only thing these class groups are really required to do together is show up for a brief morning class (This class is usually just a discussion of the day ahead or an update on any upcoming school events and if you're little late or miss it once or twice it doesn't really matter, if anything it serves as a wake up call), other than that our characters can have as much or as little interaction with the rest of the group as they please.

So what I'm suggesting to perhaps be done is to put the characters into a single class group. That way all the characters will be forced to know one another and due to the nature of these groupings those who prefer to be lone wolfs will be required to do next to nothing in terms of social interaction while those who prefer the company of others can get to know and do things with other members of the group.

Doing this could also open up a few options for possible future events such as, competitions within the class or against other classes, class specific field trips, group projects, etc. So I think personally it might work out for the better, hence my suggestion of this idea.

However I find I'm over explaining, I suppose I share the habit of doing so with Jacob sometimes ^_^ and as I mentioned this is just a suggestion, if you don't like the idea then it's not like I'm going to have a problem with the RP taking a different approach, I just think it might make things easier and help some plot and character progression if this was done.

But again, just a suggestion, I don't want to seem pushy because I'm really not that kind of person. XD

AuraRift
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AuraRift on Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:07 am

Also this ^ came out much longer than I expected, it's a simple idea really I just have the habit of over explaining so... yeah XD

AuraRift
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CookieCupcake on Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:15 am

Haha its fine :P its a good idea though my school has nothing like that o 3o then again I live in Canada in the middle of nowhere xD we dont do much...

CookieCupcake
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlexWilliams on Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:15 pm

wait wait wait, you live in Canada ... out in the middle of now where ..... OoO so do I, I am scared now. Also, when out in the middle of no where you can take a grade nine class and be in grade 12 and no one will care because they don't have enough fun classes.
[i]Alex Williams[/i]

AlexWilliams
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freakofnature on Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:59 am

*bursts in through a door and falls to the ground* IM ALIVE. I. did not know this rp was starting. im so sorry actually i left the site soon after i made Leiko so im sorry for that too

freakofnature
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!