Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Fruits Basket: When Love is a Lie

Plot Line

a part of “Fruits Basket: When Love is a Lie”, a fictional universe by NasiaWords.

The curse was never broken ... but that is about to change.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fruits Basket: When Love is a Lie”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Plot Line

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NasiaWords on Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:45 pm

Anything that you want to potentially happen in the plot line should go here.

I used to be normal ... until I met those losers
Who I now call my Best Friends

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NasiaWords
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Plot Line

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NasiaWords on Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:19 pm

I'm going to use a random # assigner to assign everyone to classes. I'm making it to where anyone 18 or younger is still in high school. If you aren't just say so and I'll take you off the list. There will be two different classes. (This makes it easier to communicate during classes and so no one is lonely. As people add characters, I will randomly add them to a list.)

SECOND YEARS[JUNIORS/11TH]
First Class: Mrs. Takahiro
Student List:
1. Yoshino Sohma
2. Yimme Sohma

Second Class: Mr. Jira
Student List:
1. Kieko Sohma

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NasiaWords
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NasiaWords on Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:38 pm

I think I'll actually just put everyone, that's in high school, in the same class. Since there are s few of us anyways. Hahaha. Sound good?

NasiaWords
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polka on Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:13 pm

Yeah same class sounds goods to me :) the Rooster is up too by the way xx

Polka
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NasiaWords on Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:47 pm

So all us kids will be in Mrs. Takahiro's class. I think Kenji, Yimme and Yoshino are 16, correct? And Keiko is 17, all about second year age, soo we are good. XD Ill probably recruit my friend to be the jorse. All the gender things should be even. Ill get hold of vilevixen so they know we are starting and can submit the character.

NasiaWords
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NasiaWords on Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:27 pm

Okay. I feel another order of business that shouls be taken care of is feelings. I'm talking who hates who and who doesn't mind wwho and who are best frends. I've learned in tye course of my rping, that many times, in an RP, you will want to be someones friend and in their minds yu were going to be worst enemies. So I feel in order to clear up any confusion, we should make lists. This isn't mandatoey, but I feel it would make everything easier!! Hahaha. I mean, if anyone has a secret rivalry or love they don't want anyone to know about, you don't have to put it.

NasiaWords
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy100 on Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:32 pm

Yep, I've got it :), I read the ooc and saw you said that the horse is gonna have to be a male. I figured it'd be a nice chance to practice my manly writing abilities ;) lol
School is practice for future life, practice makes perfect and nobodys perfect, so why practice?

Lucy100
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polka on Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:40 am

Right I think that
Kenji and Yoshi will be friend
Nani will automatically dislike Kenji as she wont want her sister to go through the same pain of heartache as she did when it comes to the opposite sex
Nani and Ateryu are best friends
And of course Nani is terrified of the head of the house.... which will be fun haha

Polka
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy100 on Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:04 pm

Anybody like horses!? ;) I know my CS isnt up yet, my friends computer crashed while I was making it and I'm still trying to remake it. But his name is Xian(pronounced zan) and he's kind of a sarcastic butthole, but that's only because he's not good with people other than the ones he trusts. I'm thinking that he'll have like two friends, and everyone else is acquaintances. He won't be too much of a pain in the buttocks to others, but like any character, he'll have his moments. So yeah. I don't really care who he's friends with... Whoever doesn't have a buddy yet, I guess. :)

Lucy100
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NasiaWords on Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:54 pm

Lucy100: Well! As far as I know, Ichirou is the only one who really likes Keiko so her and Xian can be friends!

NasiaWords
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy100 on Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:58 pm

Sounds awesome! Thanks. I will have my CS submitted soon.

Lucy100
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NasiaWords on Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:09 pm

Take your time! No rush. XD

NasiaWords
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wanderer on Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:28 pm

Polka wrote:Right I think that
Kenji and Yoshi will be friend
Nani will automatically dislike Kenji as she wont want her sister to go through the same pain of heartache as she did when it comes to the opposite sex
Nani and Ateryu are best friends
And of course Nani is terrified of the head of the house.... which will be fun haha

Aww, what a protective sister I have~! :3
And, as for relationships, if anyone would like Yoshino as a friend, just ask! :)
Except the Head... Yoshino is nervous around them. D:
~ wanderer.

Wanderer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polka on Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:09 pm

Yo! I have an idea that Yami should arrange another meeting for the evening ?
A very short notice on which panics people... could be about how he is against relationships etc....

Gives him more to do and pushes the story along

Polka
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!