Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

That's what friends are for.

a part of “That's what friends are for.”, a fictional universe by RawkFist.

A story of eight unruly teenagers, all desperate to leave their home lives and just kick loose.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “That's what friends are for.”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RawkFist on Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:36 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "That's what friends are for."

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RawkFist
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: That's what friends are for.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheNovelust on Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:36 am

I would like to reserve a role please. I want to be a male.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheNovelust
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phoenix_lynx on Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:39 am

May I reserve a female? :)
When snow melts, what does it become?

phoenix_lynx
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Inspiration Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MissBrightside_ on Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:19 pm

Could I please reserve a female? :)

MissBrightside_
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:53 pm

I'll reserve a female with the FC of Taylor Momesen, if there's an available spot(:

Actually, I have to take this back, sorry, I just don't have the time lately.

desire99600
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lightningpoint on Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:09 pm

Can I reserve the roll of the last female spot?
( she / they )
-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

lightningpoint
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naught on Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:32 pm

I would like to take a male spot please?
{| Royalty |}
ImageImage
~ NAUGHT ~

Naught
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby scragglywayfarer on Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:57 am

I would like to reserve a male, please. Face Claim: Niall Matter (Zane from the show Eureka).

scragglywayfarer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NadieQuerida on Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:58 am

I'm sorry I saw this too late--I didn't realize all the female spots had been reserved already! I've already submitted a character, but please disregard my application if the positions have already been filled. Thanks.

NadieQuerida
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peace_of_mind7 on Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:24 pm

If there are any male spots left, I'd like one please. I've already submitted my character.

peace_of_mind7
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RawkFist on Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:21 pm

I apologise for my sudden absence. I was kind of stuck in a situation because I fell asleep and left my dog alone in the living room, and since he's only a puppy he shredded nearly everything. The modem was knocked off the desk and we had to wait to get a new one, so I was left without access to the internet for a bit.

I'm really pleased with the applications that have been sent in, but of course there were so many female sheets and only one role available.. I picked the one I thought was the best, but another had caught my eye, so I opened up an extra role for both the male and female roles. Congratulations to the ones who had their application approved.

Before we can begin, 2 more males are needed. If anyone wants a second character then just let me know and I'll reserve it for you. I hope to start the roleplay once all the roles are taken and everyone is ready.

Thanks a bunch.

RawkFist
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rinuh on Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:23 pm

Oh that sucks! When my dog was a puppy, she chewed through three of my phone chargers, my hair straightener cord, and my Xbox head set; so I feel your pain.

Rinuh
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RawkFist on Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:23 pm

Wow, yeah. They're mischievous little buggars, ain't they?

Anyway, I've decided to take up one of the male roles for myself as it seems no one else will. After he's been submitted I'll post the starter and everyone else can join in when they're ready.

RawkFist
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phoenix_lynx on Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:14 pm

Oh, but puppy's are so adorable, n'aww. *cuteness overload*

phoenix_lynx
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Inspiration Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RawkFist on Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:18 pm

I guess puppies can be quite cute. I have an Alaskan Malamute X Springer Spaniel (though he's more Malamute). This is probably the most similar photo to his appearance:

RawkFist
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phoenix_lynx on Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:41 pm

Ah, so adorable. I, myself have a pretty large German Shephard and so even as a puppy, he never was very small. xD

phoenix_lynx
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby scragglywayfarer on Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:52 pm

I keep trying to attach an avatar to my character, but it's just not working apparently. Keeps saying it's a successful update, but an avatar never shows up. Anyone ever have that problem before?

scragglywayfarer
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RawkFist on Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:22 am

Happens all the time. You just have to wait for a while and it'll show up. Don't worry.

RawkFist
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby scragglywayfarer on Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:51 am

Guess this died?

scragglywayfarer
Member for 11 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!