Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Operation Heartless: Time of the Shadows

a part of “Operation Heartless: Time of the Shadows”, a fictional universe by NasiaWords.

Shadow Pokémon are on the rise again. Can this school teach students to capture them?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Operation Heartless: Time of the Shadows”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NasiaWords on Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:15 pm

Welcome to "Operation Heartless: Time of the Shadows"!

So far, other than myself, there are three others, Crystal Flamedance, XShishioX, and Venom0861! Please feel free to make a character!

I used to be normal ... until I met those losers
Who I now call my Best Friends

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NasiaWords
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Operation Heartless: Time of the Shadows

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forsakenwings on Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:35 pm

Ooh! I plan on making a character for this! Is there any certain amount we can make? Cause I may create an older brother that's a see-er and younger sister that may be a catcher. Or the other way around, I may think about it. That is only, if it's alright. ^^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Forsakenwings
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NasiaWords on Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:40 pm

That is totally fine with me!! Go for it!

NasiaWords
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forsakenwings on Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:43 pm

Alright then, thank you! I'll try to have the characters up sometime soon. o v o

Forsakenwings
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Venom0861 on Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:04 am

Have been waiting for this for SO LONG! I can't wait to start already submitted my cs

Venom0861
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:42 am

Nasia, read my pm, please. Character creation is in progress, but I need my questions answered before I actually submit it.

Now, as for everyone else, I'm sorry if I randomly disappear for a while. Whether or not I'm able to post depends on the way my life is at the moment. And around early May, my posts will definitely start to dwindle a little. I don't up and leave a rp; it's just that life will start to get a little more complicated around then for me.

So for now...umm, hi everyone! :P

Edit: Oh, and for anyone who needs a little more on Pokemon in general, I would highly suggest serebii.net. Their information is very reliable, and I use that site all the time. Just though I'd put it here for anyone that wanted to use it. :)
Hi peoples! If you're interested in a rp partner, let me know. Im always looking for a new rp to get into!

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby werepimp on Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:34 pm

Since I'm a nice guy (well I assume I am), I'm trying to get into the habit of asking if I can join before sending something in.

So, can I join? Please?

werepimp
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Venom0861 on Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:33 am

How are we going to do the parings?

Venom0861
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NasiaWords on Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:09 am

@werepimp: Sure you can join!!

NasiaWords
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:44 am

I'm assuming we're doing the pairings the same way we did the last few times; we wait until all the characters that we expect to be made will be made, and then Nasia ans i discuss who would pair well with who, and then announce the pairings in the rpg. Unless you had a different idea, Nasia?

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NasiaWords on Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:56 pm

That or we could use random assignment, thats what I used for a different RP. Doesn't matter to me.

NasiaWords
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Venom0861 on Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:02 am

Sounds like a plan to me what can I expect for and ETA on the beginning of the postings?

Venom0861
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby boku541090 on Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:30 am

Making a character! :3

boku541090
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby werepimp on Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:38 pm

Ok, I gotta ask, when this is going to start up? I don't mean to be rude by any stretch of the imagination, but I'd (and hopefully others) like to know when or if this is even going to start.

werepimp
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby laxnchill20 on Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:15 pm

Hey all, is it cool if I jump in on this? I'm already working on a character but I like to get an ok before I submit. This looks like it's gonna be a blast!
Laxnchill20

laxnchill20
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NasiaWords on Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:19 am

@werepimp: hopefully we can start just as soon as possible.

@laxnchill20: sure go ahead make a character!

NasiaWords
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:03 am

Sorry that took so long Nasia, I'm all done now! Robin is ready for playing!
Peace. Love. Life. You've only got one run, why waste it?

XShishioX
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby laxnchill20 on Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:31 pm

Finally submitted my character, sorry it took so long. If there is anything you want me to change just shoot me a message, also if you need me to I can change her story a bit and make her a catcher if we have to many see-ers.

laxnchill20
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NasiaWords on Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:30 am

I have the lists of the teams and groups ready. This was completely random! Completely! If you don't like who you're partnered up with, say something and I'll consider changing it. Some of you might think this is rigged because it just so happened every group is even witha boy and a girl but I use to random number assigner app on my phone. Everyone was placed randomly! I split the groups of 6 into separate teams of 2 considering there were two 19 year olds, Crystal Flamedance and Epicnukeguy. Crystal is in charge of Team 1 and Epic is in charge of Team 2.
@Epicnukeguy: If you are at all confused about how to lead a team just ask Crystal, she'll explain it better than I can.
And finally, here are the Group and Team Assignments!!

Group 1:
Catcher-Venom0861 (Kamon Platinum)
Seer-Crystal Flamedance (Songrose Liadon)

Group 2:
Catcher-werepimp (Mike Douglas)
Seer-Laxnchill20 (Kira Takashi)

Group 3:
Catcher-NasiaWords (Iyana Liadon)
Seer-XShishioX (Robert Adams)

Group 4:
Catcher-Forsakenwings (Clara Turner)
Seer-NasiaWords (Ciel Liadon)

Group 5:
Catcher-Epicnukeguy (Thomas Arclight)
Seer-Xiiver (Ebony Fawn)

Group 6:
Catcher-
Seer-Forsakenwings (Samuel Turner)

Team 1: Group 1, Group 4, Group 6

Team 2: Group 5, Group 2, Group 3
Last edited by NasiaWords on Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

NasiaWords
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Venom0861 on Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:42 pm

Sweet! I'll prolly post tonight after work. I'd do it before work but I just got drafted into a soul eater rp to take the place of a missing meister :P so i'm a bit mind spend for posting this morning Can't wait to rp with you guys (about half of you again XD )

Venom0861
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!