Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Mall Life

Mall Life

a part of “Mall Life”, a fictional universe by JennyHeart.

The human race has been hit with a lethal virus infecting all adults turning them into cranks, teenagers and children have to fend for themselves and a group have found refuge in Redbrooke Mall, turning it into a small community. How will you survive?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Mall Life”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Mall Life

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JennyHeart on Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:41 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Mall Life"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

JennyHeart
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Mall Life

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:57 pm

Can I grab the Odd Job leader and just a regular Security? :3
"She offered herself to the big, bad wolf and didn't scream when he took the first bite."
</3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

bandgeek
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JoMo2-15 on Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:59 pm

May I have the job of a female as a caretaker of the children in room 1 please?

Also if I am aloud what part of the mall would I take care of the children in?

JoMo2-15
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JennyHeart on Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:08 pm

All reserved and JoMo2-15 you can take care of the children in any of the empty rooms and the social areas if there are specific things you would like in the rooms just let me know and ill add them to the description.

JennyHeart
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:30 pm

Is there any way that Ash could be in a two person room? ^^"

And for my odd jobber, he doesn't have to be leader. I just wanted a position for him.

bandgeek
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peace_of_mind7 on Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:37 pm

Can I reserve a male in room 7 with security and a female in room 4 with food services.

peace_of_mind7
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NadieQuerida on Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:48 pm

Hey there--I love the concept!
I'm making a bid for a position in the Infirmary. I'm not picky about the rooms so you can stick me in any; a roommate would be fun.

NadieQuerida
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby skinnylittlemini on Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:27 am

Can I reserve a girl? Any room is fine ^-^

skinnylittlemini
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JennyHeart on Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:21 am

All reserved and yes i will move Ash to a 2 person room :)

JennyHeart
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JennyHeart on Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:02 am

Hey guys as soon as i get 4 more definite characters (Preferably some more guys) we can start :)
Then we can just work anyone else in later.

JennyHeart
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby orchestraofwolves on Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:33 pm

I'm working on a charcter, hope you like it! I don't really mind in which room she's put, whether its alone or with other people, Im gonna leave that up to you (;
Last edited by orchestraofwolves on Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

orchestraofwolves
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 0neTailedf0x on Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:26 pm

I'm going to ask to reserve: The leader of the Oddjob group, male. Room 3, unless of course, that room is full.
Timezones....................

0neTailedf0x
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:19 pm

Alright, uh, you can remove my characters. I sent you a message but it seems you didn't get it, or chose to ignore it. :3

bandgeek
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JennyHeart on Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:49 pm

orchestraofwolves I have selected a room for you, cant wait to hear your character ideas :)

0neTailedf0x I have added you as the Odd Job leader and in room 3.

Bandgeek I haven't received any messages but i will delete your characters now, thanks for letting me know.

JennyHeart
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JennyHeart on Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:57 pm

Also i'm not sure about you guys but i want to get going! So feel free to start whenever and where you like :)

JennyHeart
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby orchestraofwolves on Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:28 am

I have submitted my character, hope you like it!

orchestraofwolves
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SalmaiLeore on Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:21 pm

Hello All!

I was curious if it was alright I played a younger character? Around the age of 8-10? Female.

Please let me know if this is alright. I will begin making this character though and change anything if necessary.

^_^
The desire to write grows with writing.

Salmai

SalmaiLeore
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SalmaiLeore on Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:41 pm

And submitted!

^_^ Let me know if there are any issues.

Thank you!

SalmaiLeore
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JennyHeart on Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:59 pm

SalmaiLeore we needed some younger characters so its great i've just approved it :)

orchestraofwolves your approved too, love the twist with the pregnancy btw!

JennyHeart
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peace_of_mind7 on Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:15 pm

SalmaiLeore wrote:
Hello All!

I was curious if it was alright I played a younger character? Around the age of 8-10? Female.

Please let me know if this is alright. I will begin making this character though and change anything if necessary.

^_^

Mikayla is absolutely adorable!! It's official, Hazel is going to love and snuggle her for life.

peace_of_mind7
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!