Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Saving Home

Saving Home

a part of “Saving Home”, a fictional universe by Onuwa.

Life is perfect for those living in the castle Home, every species and race living in perfect harmony. Blind to the corruption of their king. Who will discover it, and at what cost? is it worth it to throw away perfection for freedom?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Saving Home”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Saving Home

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Onuwa on Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:25 am

Alright! so I finally got it up! Phew. That took some time haha. I'm going to be adding a few of my own characters in int he days to come. I'm going to give people three days to join and make a character and then I'm going to get started. But of course feel free if you come in late to make a character or if you want to make another go ahead.

The more the merrier!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Onuwa
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Saving Home

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Toffeeebot on Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:12 am

May I reserve a spot for a Female High Elf? Also, what power does a high elf have?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Toffeeebot
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby けい-ちゃん on Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:56 am

This looks interesting! Kei-chan will probably make both a summoner and Mage if alright :3 and she'll have them up soon! Perhaps by tomorrow morning or this evening~

けい-ちゃん
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ibbledibble on Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:58 am

Very interesting! I think I might make a mermaid or siren and then maybe another creature! I'll have em up soon... Hopefully.
Love me or hate me, still an obsession!

Ibbledibble
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Onuwa on Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:05 am

Toffeebot- sure a high elf is all yours, there can be more than one of everything of course so no worries of reserving anything. But i look forward to it! High elves are mostly just knowledgeable creatures, they do have a small bit of magic in them that lets them do small bits of household magic, say levitate a chair or conjuring a small vision to trick people. High Elves greatest powers are their brains how ever.

I cant wait to see how everyone's characters turn out!!!! :D

Onuwa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ibbledibble on Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:23 am

OK have my first character up! May or may not create another one! :3

Ibbledibble
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Onuwa on Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:42 am

Ms Ellanor is beautiful! I love her! Cant wait to Rp with her. And by all means make another character ;) haha

I should have my second up today possibly my third. Finger crossed.

Onuwa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LightANDDark on Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:17 pm

Onuwa, is it alright if I make a wizard? I was thinking it would be a child, so not very strong yet. I'll send ya the character sheet ASAP!

LightANDDark
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Onuwa on Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:11 pm

Course! You can make another wizard, a child would be really neat!

Onuwa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ibbledibble on Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:18 pm

Onuwa wrote:Ms Ellanor is beautiful! I love her! Cant wait to Rp with her. And by all means make another character ;) haha

I should have my second up today possibly my third. Finger crossed.

Thanks! I think I'll make an elf. Maybe not, haven't really decided. :3 I think I'll have them up late today. If not probably tomorrow!

Ibbledibble
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Onuwa on Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:33 pm

Iddleibble- Cant wait! Finally managed to put up my last charrie! Yay! I'm excited haha.

Onuwa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ibbledibble on Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:36 pm

Ok finally decided! I'll make an elf! Can you tell me what kind of powers light elves have?

Ibbledibble
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Onuwa on Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:01 pm

Well light elves are like the name, they have the power to use any light source around them save for the sun. The sun is too far away and is full of too much power for even the most powerful of light elves. They have the power to give light and to take it away. they can give to the point where there is nothing but white light and take it away to the point of absolute darkness. The lights are hot so they do have defensive abilities but they aren't really meant to be fighters.

Onuwa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ibbledibble on Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:14 pm

K thanks! I'm working on my next character who is also female. If I make a third avatar I promise you, he'll be male. But anyway, do you allow hybrids? I was thinking about making her half light elf and maybe half dark, wood, or high elf. Sorry for all the questions! :)

Ibbledibble
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Onuwa on Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:51 pm

Yeah sure, go ahead and try the hybrid. I'm reading through all the characters so if I spot something that might not work I'll let you know.

Onuwa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Onuwa on Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:53 pm

also would someone be willing to make a soldier to be Cains right hand man. I dont want to be the only bad guy >_< haha

Onuwa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ibbledibble on Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:22 pm

Thanks again and I can make a soldier too if you want!

Ibbledibble
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Onuwa on Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:20 am

Awesome. Thanks!

Onuwa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arugula on Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:27 pm

Hello. I had an idea for a character, but I want to make sure I'm not god-modding. It's just a familiar, but instead of one species it's insects/arachnids/parasites/ticks. I'll have the submission form in as soon as I know it's fine. Thanks!

Arugula
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Onuwa on Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:49 pm

ooooh. That sounds creepy. I like it! just make sure that when they do control the insects its not millions upon millions. :) That's a really great idea. I like it!

edit: also for everyone else. I'm going to put up the first post tomorrow sometime in the morning, after that, I ask that everyone post once for each character and once everyone has posted we can really get the ball rolling. Also I'm going to be making another male character as we dont seem to have enough. Should be up by tonight. :)

Onuwa
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!