Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

One Summer in Paris

One Summer in Paris

a part of “One Summer in Paris”, a fictional universe by LittleMissGeorgia.

Three best friends take a much needed vacation, and find some unexpected romance in Paris. (ALL CHARACTERS TAKEN)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “One Summer in Paris”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

One Summer in Paris

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleMissGeorgia on Thu May 02, 2013 1:19 pm

Welcome to the remake, "One Summer in Paris".

For everyone from the original, welcome back :)

For anyone else, sadly, all roles are filled and I won't be opening up any more. But thanks for your interest anyway.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LittleMissGeorgia
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: One Summer in Paris

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Thu May 02, 2013 9:04 pm

Finally got Dani moved over! Sorry for the delayed move. I have been incredibly ill with a stomach bug, but I'm all better now! (I'm also having some trouble getting my View Your Posts tab to work... it keeps sending me to someone else's posts x.x so, dealing with that as well. If anything needs my immediate attention, please PM me or ask Peace to text/IM me. <3 )

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jynxii
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Recruiter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleMissGeorgia on Fri May 03, 2013 1:59 am

I'm glad your feeling better. Stomach bugs are horrible, I hate them.
That's so weird that it's sending you to someone else's posts. ...Actually, now I look, it's doing it to me too... Except, I hadn't noticed because I usually subscribe to any topics I want to see and use the My Subscriptions tab to see new posts. The site's been really glitchy though recently. Over the weekend I kept getting the 502 errors and it was so slow it was virtually unusable. Then yesterday when I tried to log on on my phone I got told my account had been permentantly blocked and my IP had been banned because of something to do with an 'inability to integrate with the community'. Then when I got home and logged on on my laptop it was fine and my phone started working again too. Weird.

We're just waiting for Christopher Black and Jonathan Matthews to be resubmitted now, then we can start again. I was planning on starting the same way and just copying my original post across. But I want to get through the airport bit pretty quickly, so we can bring the characters together at the band's show and the Paris residents have a bit more to do and people to interact with.

LittleMissGeorgia
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thäntos on Fri May 03, 2013 2:44 am

As soon as I get on my laptop I'll resubmit Chris, it should be within the next few hours. :3

Thäntos
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peace_of_mind7 on Fri May 03, 2013 7:42 pm

I'm pretty excited to start. I'll make Minette's first post similar to Minnie's in the original RP, so that it would be convenient for you guys to just copy and paste your previous posts.

peace_of_mind7
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Fri May 03, 2013 7:47 pm

We're starting soon!!!

Jynxii
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Recruiter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peace_of_mind7 on Fri May 03, 2013 8:39 pm

I have this look on my face right now:

And my mom is starring at me like I belong in a mental institution. So, I'm trying to play is cool like:

But I'm failing.

peace_of_mind7
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Onuwa on Sat May 04, 2013 9:51 pm

OhBoyOhBoyOhBoy!!!!!!!!!!! Imma get the roleplay! lol

Onuwa
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleMissGeorgia on Sun May 05, 2013 6:08 pm

Just waiting on RawkFirst to restart. I've PMed them, so hopefully we should have the last character in soon...

LittleMissGeorgia
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peace_of_mind7 on Sun May 05, 2013 6:15 pm

I hope she didn't lose interest. I've been looking forward to this.

peace_of_mind7
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleMissGeorgia on Mon May 06, 2013 11:39 am

Sadly, she did. She said she's not going to be able to join now, as she's really busy with other roleplays...

So I'm going to need someone to take on Jonathon Matthews now too. I wouldn't mind, but he's the character mine is matched with, so that wouldn't really work. Is there anyone who'd like to take on the character here?

LittleMissGeorgia
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Onuwa on Mon May 06, 2013 1:43 pm

I will take him if you like. I don't mind. I may need to make a few personality adjustments but I can do it.

Onuwa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleMissGeorgia on Mon May 06, 2013 3:26 pm

I'd really appreciate that :) Feel free to make whatever adjustments you want.
Then we can finally get started :)

LittleMissGeorgia
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Onuwa on Mon May 06, 2013 4:52 pm

Once I get home from school I'll fix him up a little and post him by tonight. Promise. :)

Edit- And he's submitted! :) I think we can begin now right?!!?!?!?

Onuwa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleMissGeorgia on Tue May 07, 2013 11:11 am

Yep we can :) I'm just putting up my original first post now.

LittleMissGeorgia
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Thu May 09, 2013 6:10 pm

I am in favor of a time jump, and everyone should post their intro to the club next instead of all of us Paris people waiting forever for you all to post minute-by-minute descriptions of the car ride, hotel, and anything else that will take up the day. This rp has come to a stretching halt after we worked so hard to bring it back to life lol

So... If everyone is in favor of the time jump, please post here so I can go ahead and write my post for the club scene.

Jynxii
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Onuwa on Thu May 09, 2013 7:23 pm

I am in favour this. :) Get the ball rolling!

Onuwa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peace_of_mind7 on Thu May 09, 2013 7:41 pm

Time jump, it is!

peace_of_mind7
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleMissGeorgia on Fri May 10, 2013 7:24 pm

I'm for the time jump too. But I want the last couple of people post first, so I know everyone's on board. Also, I know how difficult it is just to jump in when it feels like the roleplay is already so far ahead, which the time jump would make it feel like.

So, to the last two people who haven't posted, NikkiEnvy and ClaudiiBear, I need your posts in by the end of Saturday unless you can give me a really good reason why not, or I'm going to have to look at replacing you.
I'll PM you both, to make sure you got this.

LittleMissGeorgia
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Onuwa on Sun May 12, 2013 7:12 pm

Anyone here still?

Onuwa
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!