Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Macross: Galatic Faith

a part of “Macross: Galatic Faith”, a fictional universe by Sonicx00.

As six friends struggle with relationship problems they're about to experience events that will bring them even closer as the Frontier as a whole grows closer to finding a new "earth"

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Macross: Galatic Faith”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonicx00 on Sat May 04, 2013 12:17 am

If you are interested in joining that is great... In case you may be interested because it is romance, action and sci-fi but never heard of Macross... Please feel free to read this.

I will explain to those who may be unfamiliar to the series... First I recommend while playing this roleplay if unfamiliar with Macross and the settings. you watch Macross /Macross Frontier. (Macross Frontier is better to watch for this)

http://www.animefreak.tv/watch/macross-frontier-online

Now is this not requirement but It will help (also gives something to do if you're waiting for someone to post).

The three females I am using are based off of three character's you'll see – Now this doesn't mean the story is the same and your personality has to be exact (hell no unless you really like that personality and want it). They're just reference – your character is your own and the only thing I ask is for you to stay true to the RP and be creative.

Now what is Macross?

The series actually takes place in a few series excluding just super dimensional macross and Macross Frontier. They're often portrayed as love stories which this one is slightly as well. In macross it's usually consist of a cast of 3 main characters being a love triangle but that is not the case for this one. I want it to be even, 1 girl for each, 1 guy for each. You may add a NPC rival but that is your choice. Now for settings... This may be the reason I say Macross Frontier is a little better to watch then the others.

Things actually change as they go on in their time-line which is normal of course. SDM and a few other series takes place on Earth unlike MF where its based on a City Ship (which again is what we're using..)

The City ship and it's surroundings

Elements that you might realize with these series is that Music is a little bit of a big part... Now does need to be for the roleplay... No but its nice to incorporate it because it follows the reason – Culture, Music and Love. Although we're facing a big war in this matter but facing governmental and space issues. (I guess war with the Alien creatures). This is why I recommend female 3 being a singer – Its not to copy Ranka Lee at all (your character could be different by a lot – which kinda shows already) but it's the character that keeps that part of the theme. The civilian caught in the middle who sings, love and represents most of the culture outside of war/political terms. (you don't have to remember that while we play if it confuses you.)

Now... you notice that Macross is OBVIOUSLY futuristic and sci-fi., even though we're 100 years from our time we still wear natural clothing and buildings are relatively the same. The difference is there is a bit of changes... As you watch the series (if you do) – You'll notice these differences, Concerts are extremely lively and by that I mean incredibly designed basically stage changing and very artsy... Its very indescribable. Know this city ship is extremely large (obvious again) it could very-well be compared to two cities combined if not 3. The ship holds many things and it is big enough to hold its own district for Zentradi which obviously comes the Zentradi mall. Now the Zentradi mall/district is a little small which is why its recommended that Zentradi do not process a lot of children.. This is only because humans often recommend the Zentradi to socialize and be among humans.

While on this note we'll jump to races...

Zentradi – to sum up I may have given you a link but to this rp specifically they follow MF. The reason is because Zentradi before integrating with Humans, were actually a little slow and intelligence were that of children. They actually learned and when on the city ship they pretty much were smart as humans by this point. Some smarter – all dependent upon characters as every humanoid is. They are basically 10x the size of normal humans with there real body yet humans have made the micronization process which basically makes it so they can be small when in the city and live among humans. They become 10x as smaller yet there have been times where there DNA is bad for the process and will have a small side effect where their micro self will look that of a child and wont grow. Zentradi is a very spiritual and emotional race that often represent the warrior type. Now times have changed they still have their pride but being with humans so long they have taken a calmer state of mind.

Male Zentradi are called “Zentran” as females are known as “Meltradi”. The reason you don't see too much families are because they do not allow it on the frontier. A few children have been made but its usually because out of the natural 10-20 families of 3 that were allowed and most of those families believed as they were on this ship came to have human lover's and only a few Zentradi families just had a child. Which could relatively be that there are 60 full Zentradi in the population but there could be more. I'm typically not gonna go that deep because we're not gonna see too much Zentradies unless we go into the district and if we do see some out of the district – they most likely will be micronized.

On this note we move to Zentradi hybrids (Female 3) – they.. are human sized... yet they have a little difference in natural hair color. Not only that but their hair often moves upon emotions or to what they want (A Zentradi aspect)... this often shows through Ranka Lee. When she is embarrassed.

This is a good line to read... (From the Wiki)

During the latest Macross TV series, Macross Frontier (2059), the Zentradi are shown to live among humans in both macronized (giant) and micronized (human sized) form in the outer space colonies. This includes having Zentradi sized buildings and facilities, including shopping malls with similarly sized products. They also seem to change sizes at will using the cloning technology described before. In the new series, some Zentradi-Human hybrids also share the ability to have their hair move on its own according to their feelings, as well as having an above-average resistance to space vacuum.

Like I said I placed 2 examples on the intro page both MF characters for these types... Humans are natural... you're one yourself – you should know.

Excluding that.... I explained the two factions that protect the city... and I can't think of anything else but I will update as much as I can.

If you have any questions PM me or place them among the OOC and I will get to them.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sonicx00
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!