Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

What have we become?

What have we become?

a part of “What have we become?”, a fictional universe by Dreamcastsoul.

just a normal every day life, gone horribly wrong in the blink of an eye. loose everything you ever loved and forced to destroy it, before it destroys you.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “What have we become?”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

What have we become?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dreamcastsoul on Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:57 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "What have we become?"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dreamcastsoul
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: What have we become?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Possibility on Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:18 pm

Awesome! This is like L4D, the walking dead and Zombieland all one for me. With a dash of Gone for taste XD

I might have to make two characters X'D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Possibility
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby elidor495 on Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:27 am

Wow. I don't even like Zombie stuff usually and this looks really fun. I'll make a character shortly. I'm just on my phone right now.

elidor495
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ____ on Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:15 am

Suggestions! with the idea of what they are.
The crawler- a zombie with just its top half
The exploder- explodes upon impact
the spitter- spits acid?/Poison? from its mouth
The Hound- dog that turned into zombie, much faster than the runner
The Mind- Despite being as strong as a walker it is the most dangerous zombie, they are extremely few in number and it acts as a leader to all other zombie and dramatically increases their morale, but if you kill eat the zombie will be as easy as it was before.
Blank

____
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dreamcastsoul on Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:50 pm

okay i like those, but flesh them out some, tell me what their strengths are, their weaknesses and how they became what they are. then we can talk about them in the chatango room if the others that join like it then we can introduce them as the rp goes on

Dreamcastsoul
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dreamcastsoul on Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:53 pm

all are welcome to give us a shot but keep in mind it will be hard to survive in this rp there is a chance your char will die, if that happens feel free to try again with a new character.

Dreamcastsoul
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dreamcastsoul on Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:55 pm

the whole point of this rp is to struggle, ammo will be hard to find and guarded by the mutations. food even harder to find hunting will be needed to live all stores and the like are death traps alone . this is very much a hard core rp folks, lets have a lot of fun cry over the dead and celibate the living shall we?!

Dreamcastsoul
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dreamcastsoul on Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:42 am

okay folks three more players and we can get started, i think 6 players is a good starting point, we will be going from one day befor the adults die off and the dead start to walk. so everyday joe shmo stuff, just so you all know every character will be in their respective schools when the dead start to walk, if only to thin the herds slightly.

Dreamcastsoul
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Possibility on Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:55 am

I think I finally finished my charries. Though I know I'm going to have a tough time playing a person who can't talk. That is, if you like them XD.

Possibility
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ____ on Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:55 am

let's start if you think that, that 3 more will not come.

____
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dreamcastsoul on Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:55 pm

we only need two more, theres saposs to be two people working on profiles now yet idk if they will post them up. spread the word guys see if you can attract more people please.

Dreamcastsoul
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ____ on Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:17 am

let's just start it

____
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dreamcastsoul on Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:05 pm

if there are no new people by tomorrow night we are starting.

Dreamcastsoul
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dreamcastsoul on Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:14 pm

ight folks its official we have started just threw the first post up there. sorry i waited so long was hoping for a larger tern-out, not to mention this is my first rp here haha well lets see how the story unfolds.

Dreamcastsoul
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dreamcastsoul on Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:13 pm

don't know why i'm posting this here since it seems all if mot most of us have stopped here but. i'm sorry i haven't been on in a few days there's been a lot of family stuff going on and haven't had any free time. there's fathers day helping my aunt empty her old store and burying my uncle. ill get back into the swing of things soon. i hope.

Dreamcastsoul
Member for 11 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!