Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

We Are Wild

We Are Wild

a part of “We Are Wild”, a fictional universe by ThomasOmalley.

Cereus is the only city you know of that's safe from the werewolf bounty. But things aren't great on the inside, even if they're better than outside city limits.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “We Are Wild”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

We Are Wild

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ThomasOmalley on Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:56 pm

This is the OOC thread for We Are Wild!

Here you can claim characters and discuss things OOC!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ThomasOmalley
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: We Are Wild

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxHolic_AngelxX on Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:20 pm

Mind if I reserve Female 3?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

XxHolic_AngelxX
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ThomasOmalley on Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:25 pm

I just put you on the list! I hope to see your character sheet soon =33 Thank you for joining.

ThomasOmalley
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PutAnotherX on Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:25 pm

May I reserve male 1, please? And let me just say that I love "Young Volcanoes."

PutAnotherX
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Visual Appeal Inspiration Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ThomasOmalley on Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:33 pm

Yes you may.
Ah! Me too!! I can't wait for the next YoungBlood video to come out! We're just about due for one.

ThomasOmalley
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PutAnotherX on Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:44 am

Yeah! I just want to know what happens already!

PutAnotherX
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Visual Appeal Inspiration Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sathandra on Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:13 am

I'd like to reserve Female 4 please.

"If I have learned anything about life and love, it is that they are tenuous things that can end at any moment. Caution is essential- but not at the cost of wasting your life."

Sathandra
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby augie on Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:38 am

I'd like to reserve female 7 and male 4 please?
I'm a full-time internet homo.

augie
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ThomasOmalley on Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:12 pm

You've all been added to the list for reserved! Thanks for showing interest.

@PutAnotherX: Ugh they're supposed to be releasing a video the first couple of days every month. We're overdue!
@augie: Your signature's great.
@Sathandra and PutAnotherX: I love the WIPs so far. I can't wait to roleplay with all of you!

ThomasOmalley
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PutAnotherX on Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:13 pm

I finished him. For now. No doubt something will change, but he's done.

PutAnotherX
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ThomasOmalley on Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:18 pm

Oh gosh you're right. I'm sorry. I just woke up. Didn't see that. He's accepted! We'll start when we have three males and three females accepted. I'm working on my two right now so probably later this evening or tomorrow. =33
Is everyone else on summer break already? Or are you all old enough to be working?

ThomasOmalley
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PutAnotherX on Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:23 pm

I'm on summer break. I only "work" on Fridays, but I have a thing on Wednesday afternoons as of the 12th.

PutAnotherX
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby augie on Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:50 pm

I should actually be studying for my finale exams, rather than doing this... oh well. xD

augie
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ThomasOmalley on Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:52 pm

@augie: If you need an extension on the reservation time limit so you can study that's totally fine! Just tell me.
@PutAnotherX: What do you do for "work"?

ThomasOmalley
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sathandra on Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:54 pm

Iwork doubles Thus-Sat and I have a shift on sundays. So please be patient with me during the weekends.

Sathandra
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ThomasOmalley on Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:00 pm

@Sathandra: Okay! No problem. I can make sure not to penalize you for not posting weekends. Just remind me if I try to talk to you about it, I get forgetful.

ThomasOmalley
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PutAnotherX on Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:48 pm

I babysit.

PutAnotherX
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:55 pm

Heya! I think I wanna reserve Ben Whishaw's character.
SO CALM

Skwidge
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby augie on Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:59 pm

is it okay if I change female 7's fc? i find it difficult to find enough photos and gifs. :)

augie
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ThomasOmalley on Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:14 pm

Sure! I'll chat you about it.

ThomasOmalley
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!