Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Corolla Hills

Corolla Hills

a part of “Corolla Hills”, a fictional universe by AmbrosiaVAC.

In realtively small-town suburban California, one would not expect a lot. Unfortunately, in reality, what is found in small town California is the exact opposite. Welcome To Corolla Hills, the strangest town in the country. Certified.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Corolla Hills”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Corolla Hills

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmbrosiaVAC on Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:50 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Corolla Hills"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
"Intelligence without ambition is like a bird without wings."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AmbrosiaVAC
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Corolla Hills

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:02 pm

The Black Parade.

May I reserve Alexandra Chando please? :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowedxLove on Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:04 pm

I love that song the Black Parade!

May I reserve Nina Dobrev?

ShadowedxLove
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PatchworkHeart on Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:09 pm

Could I please reserve Jennifer Lawrence (and if you need me to later on, I'll make a male).

The Black Parade, My Chemical Romance! ;-;

PatchworkHeart
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmbrosiaVAC on Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:14 pm

Bleeding, Shadowed, Patch, your reservations are approved.

Can't wait to see the sheets ^_^

AmbrosiaVAC
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ivisbo on Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:06 am

May I reserve Iam Somerhalder and possibly Jensen Ackles?

Oh, and The Black Parade :D

Ivisbo
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmbrosiaVAC on Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:24 am

Both are reserved, done and done!

Have fun with 'em XD.

AmbrosiaVAC
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Issa on Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:07 am

Hey! Can I please reserve FC Ashley Benson?
The Black Parade

Issa
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ivisbo on Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:06 am

For some reason every time I click on create a character it takes me to the front page..?

Ivisbo
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmbrosiaVAC on Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:10 am

It's doing that to me too. Trying to find a way around it.

And reserved for you, Issa.

Edit: Should be working now.

AmbrosiaVAC
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PatchworkHeart on Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:29 am

Oh! Can I also reserve David Tennant please? ^u^

The Black Parade.

PatchworkHeart
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmbrosiaVAC on Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:03 am

Yes you may XD?

Anyways- Patch, Bleeding, just finish up editing in the missing parts of your characters' profiles and they're good.

AmbrosiaVAC
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ImagineTheFun. on Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:11 am

Can I reserve FC paul wesley and change it to logan lerman by any chance ? :O

ImagineTheFun.
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:45 am

I know, I forgot to add W.I.P on it. But, I'm doing the bio today. :)

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmbrosiaVAC on Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:11 pm

Sounds good, Bleeding.

Imagine, you're going to have to go back and re-read. Especially the rules.

AmbrosiaVAC
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ImagineTheFun. on Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:29 pm

I DONT WANNA SAY IT BECAUSE IT SOUNDS RACIST TO 'those' people lol

the white parade then ;DDDDDDD

ImagineTheFun.
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmbrosiaVAC on Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:50 pm

Nope, read the rules again and then maybe you'll find what was wrong with your request.

AmbrosiaVAC
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmbrosiaVAC on Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:20 pm

Also, to you guys who have already submitted characters, would anyone like to take on a second role with a male character to help even the ratio? It's 5:3 with a female majority considering I have a male character in the works.

AmbrosiaVAC
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ImagineTheFun. on Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:35 pm

Haha funny thing is. I know you changed the rules because last time I read them it said we could change the fc we reserved but only if it was a must. Now that I don't see it there just tell me yourself. You did change the rules didn't you ?

ImagineTheFun.
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:06 pm

Ana's done. :)

And, since we need more guys. May I reserve Paul Wesley... Unless Imagine reserved him... I'm so confused whether he does or not. O.O But, here's the password anyways: The Black Parade.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!