Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Ryders - Part 1

The Ryders - Part 1

a part of “The Ryders - Part 1”, a fictional universe by Rage&Pride.

Finding a companion for a Ryder is already hard. Mix it up with a high school, and it's full out hell. More info inside.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Ryders - Part 1”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Ryders - Part 1

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rage&Pride on Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:48 pm

You can post registrations or questions here.
Rage & Pride
> [S] Cascade.
"This is exactly why babies should not be allowed to dual-wield flintlock pistols."
- Homestuck

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rage&Pride
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: The Ryders - Part 1

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby melmolly on Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:35 pm

Hi, I think I'm going to register a girl and a boy(if that's ok I mean.)
Also, what do you mean by real picture? Sorry, I'm really slow >.<
But I should have the characters up by today/tomorrow!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

melmolly
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rage&Pride on Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:59 pm

Haha yeah that's fine. And by "real picture" I mean no cartoons/anime and stuff like that.

Rage&Pride
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:17 pm

I'm kinda considering joining this roleplay. Mostly because I was wondering if it were possible for me to make one of the Companions rather than a Ryder, if someone were up for that?
SO CALM

Skwidge
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rage&Pride on Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:29 pm

Well, you could make a Ryder and at the same time the companion for that Ryder. But, if you only want to make a companion, it would depend which one you'd like to make. Then, in that case, I could make an exception. Like, if you wanted to just make a dragon without a Ryder, they could be like the large and wise guardian of the Ryder school or a teacher. The same for a fairy. A unicorn is a whole other story though.

Rage&Pride
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby melmolly on Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:50 pm

If you need another option you can be a companion for either my girl character or my boy character.I'd wouldn't mind at all, actually, since I'm still trying to come up with personalities for them and I'm getting a bit stuck.

melmolly
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby melmolly on Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:20 pm

I have some questions-
1. Do Ryders have a specific species or origin?
2. Were Ryders mixed with the rest of society or were they kept seperated?
3. Are there many places in Cree? Where is Cree? (I'd be glad to post a topic on places in Cree.)
4.What does a Ryder name mean?

I hope you can answer soon so I can get my characters up by tomorrow. Thanks! ^.^

melmolly
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rage&Pride on Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:39 pm

Awh questions...how I loath thy. Haha okay.

1. Ryders are humans with the special gift to be able to control magic and magical creatures (so their basically wizards)
2. Ryders were mixed with the rest of society though they lived in very small villages usually.
3. Cree is a world based off of Earth. The world Cree actually came from the word "cré" which is the word "Earth" in Irish. The difference between Cree and Earth is that most of Cree is one big landmass surrounded by smaller islands then the never ending ocean. (and you may if you want)
4. The word "Ryder" is just a different way to write the word "rider" to say that they ride with their companion around the world protecting civilizations from Diablo and his army, the Deamhain. And, if you're asking what a Ryder name can actually mean, it could mean whatever you want. Though Ryders could be described as warriors, fighters, protectors, guardians and the like.

Hope that answered your questions. ^-^ if you need anything else, just ask.

Rage&Pride
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby melmolly on Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:50 pm

Thank you , that cleared a lot of things up! And thanks for answering the questions and being patient about it. Sometimes people aren't.
It's like almost 11:00 PM and my eyes were starting to burn but I have made personalities and have face claims for my characters so I'll just submit those tomorrow.
Also, Skwidge, just let me know if you wanna be my companion so we can sort that out or if you'd rather be what Rage&Pride suggested.
Good night because I've had a long day :)

melmolly
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rage&Pride on Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:01 pm

you're welcome & Goodnight ^-^ and me & Skwidge talked and they're going to be a storm dragon that just goes around the school like a slippery little lizard (haha XD)

Rage&Pride
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:45 pm

Ah, quite possibly a storm dragon that just sneaks around, although it depends on how many different characters we get.

Skwidge
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rage&Pride on Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:00 am

Haha yupyup! So, I just made me character and Imma get started on the Headmaster aka the big ass giant dragon who sits on top of the school haha XD I can't wait for ya'll other characters to get in so we can start this thing up! (though I'm still gonna wait a couple day for a few characters to get in, but the sooner the better)

Rage&Pride
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:49 am

Might wanna post this in Roleplayers Wanted to get more people to join in.

Skwidge
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueenJen on Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:49 pm

I'll make a guy character for the heck of it (:
Should be in by later!

"All around I see raining, things don’t seem to go my way. Got a dark cloud that's hanging and it seems to follow me…"
Boy, won’t you just wake up? Feel the humming this cool world is giving you...Better start running to catch up with your life, catch on up, before the whole thing is through.

QueenJen
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rage&Pride on Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:19 pm

Okay awesome! I'll be waiting :) haha ^-^

Rage&Pride
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueenJen on Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:29 pm

Me and Skwidge decided to pair up ahah ^_^
Sent Angel in too, let me know if I should change anything!

QueenJen
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rage&Pride on Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:07 pm

Yeah I noticed that ^-^ all is good and both were accepted!

Rage&Pride
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rage&Pride on Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:59 pm

Okay, I believe everyones characters are in. I think we'll start tomorrow so I give this a little more time to get a few more people.

Rage&Pride
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueenJen on Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:32 pm

You could always post in the Roleplayers Wanted thread if you haven't already, that usually attracts more people ^_^

QueenJen
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rage&Pride on Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:36 pm

Yeah, I posted there already though so now it's just a waiting game. With or without more people, I'm gonna make the first post sometime tomorrow. This is swear! haha XD

Rage&Pride
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!