Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Goddess and the Demon

Goddess and the Demon

a part of “Goddess and the Demon”, a fictional universe by minimeg1718.

“Their story has been told throughout time and space. It transcends the planetary and dimensional limits."

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Goddess and the Demon”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Goddess and the Demon

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby minimeg1718 on Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:28 pm

Hey everyone! People are still needed for almost all of the astrological warrior characters! We need at least two or three more to be able to start. All the ones without names by them are up for grabs!

| Nox Reincarnation | Evans Bradley | Male | 17 | Human-Demon | Powers: Darkness | Taken by: Quelle |
| Lux Reincarnation | Aryana Bradley| Female | 17 | Human-Goddess | Powers: Light | Taken by: minimeg1718 |
| Aries Reincarnation | Dimitri Nantres | Male | 19 | Celestial Warrior | Powers: Fire | Taken by: psyduck |
| Taurus Reincarnation | Gender | Age | Celestial Warrior | Powers: Earth | Reserved by: Magus1108 |
| Gemini Reincarnation | Gender | Age | Celestial Warrior | Powers: Air | Reserved by: aesir |
| Cancer Reincarnation | Gender | Age | Celestial Warrior | Powers: Water | Reserved by: umademeink96 |
| Leo Reincarnation | Gender | Age | Celestial Warrior | Powers: Fire | Reserved by: |
| Virgo Reincarnation | Gender | Age | Celestial Warrior | Powers: Earth | Taken by: |
| Libra Reincarnation | Gender | Age | Celestial Warrior | Powers: Air | Taken by: hystericalmirth |
| Scorpio Reincarnation | Salacia Sparrow| Female | 24 | Celestial Warrior | Powers: Water | Taken by: Falron |
| Sagittarius Reincarnation | Carac Rolfe | Male | 19 | Celestial Warrior | Powers: Fire | Taken by: sweetiebatch |
| Capricorn Reincarnation | Gender | Age | Celestial Warrior | Powers: Earth | Taken by: |
| Aquarius Reincarnation | Gender | Age | Celestial Warrior | Powers: Air | Taken by: |
| Pisces Reincarnation | Gender | Age | Celestial Warrior | Powers: Water | Taken by: |
Last edited by minimeg1718 on Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:13 am, edited 12 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

minimeg1718
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Goddess and the Demon

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby minimeg1718 on Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:01 pm

Hey guys! My name is Megan! If you have any questions regarding this rp you may contact me via skype. My skype name is minimeg1718. I am about to go run some errands but I'll be bak soon. Thank you all!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

minimeg1718
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quelle on Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:09 pm

This sounds exciting~♪
May I please reserve Nox Reincarnation? *^* I'll be done with him tomorrow I hope!

Btw, if Lux went into the mirror because of her brother being taken away, I suppose their relationship is very good right? That's the only question for now c:

EDIT

Just to make sure owo Power of Nox Reincarnation is Darkness right? And what kind of picture do you prefer? Anime, graphic or real?

Oouh, I am being unpolite :x Hello! My name is Quelle c:
Last edited by Quelle on Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

[1954][1974][1990][2014]
Germany won the 2014 FIFA World Cup in Brazil!!

My favourite players include:
Thomas Müller [Germany], Lionel Messi [Argentina], James Rodríguez [Colombia], Bastian Schweinsteiger [Germany], Manuel Neuer [Germany], Miroslav Klose [Germany], Keylor Navas [Costa Rica]
I respect the teams from:
Ghana, Algeria, Argentina, Columbia.

Quelle
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby psyduck on Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:10 pm

Hey Megan! My name is Lis. I would love to ask you questions about the role play as well as reserve a character! I'm most interested in reserving [Mesa – Aries – Fire] ! I would appreciate it so much! I'll also add you on Skype to ask a some questions. Thanks so much!
With every breath that I am worth,
Here on
Earth.
I'm sending all my love to you.
So if you
dare to second guess,
You can rest
assured,
That all my love's for you.
-Last Night on Eath by Green Day.

psyduck
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby minimeg1718 on Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:15 pm

@Quelle: Their relationship can be rocky at times but I'd like to think that it's pretty solid altogether. =D

@psyduck: Yes, please add me on Skype if you have questions. I'm about to head out the door but I should be on again within half an hour.

minimeg1718
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby minimeg1718 on Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:18 pm

@ Quelle: yes, his powered are darkness but he can have a specialization that relates to darkness as well. And his powers would have only been awakened once he returns to Tellus. And no pictures please. You may have a reference picture but I don't want to see it until I approve of your character =D

minimeg1718
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quelle on Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:25 pm

@minimeg1718: Hmm okay well you know, for the character's avatar, I do like to have a pic so it's easier to differ from others. So just wanted to know, because sometimes, I orientate myself from those pics owo

But I do like to wait for your character sheet before I do mine, because they are twins after all. Their histories shall be similar in some ways~♪ And there is the Age, and their Names too, which have to be similar <-< For the appearance... well, I guess they are not identical twins right?

Quelle
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby minimeg1718 on Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:14 pm

@Quelle: I should have my character sheet up soon =D And do you want me to just post some things here really quickly so that you can get started?

minimeg1718
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:35 pm

Hello! My name is Ae-Jin but feel free to call me a nickname like Jin or Jinny. :) But, I sadly do not have a Skype at the moment.

May I reserve the Leo Reincarnation please?

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuukakulily on Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:36 pm

Hello Megan! My name is Ashley and I'm really interested in reserving the [Mina-Pisces-Water]I do like to wait for other character sheets to be posted before I start mine if that's all right. I don't use Skype much, but I'll add you nonetheless just in case I have questions! Thanks :)

Kuukakulily
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby minimeg1718 on Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:49 pm

@Bleedinglover: Hi Jin, nice to meet you! If you don't have skype you can e-mail me or pm me...but I don't know how to use the PM system yet so e-mail would probably be best haha. My e-mail is minimeg1718@yahoo.com. And of course you can reserve Leo

@Kuukakulily: Hi hi Ashley! You can of course reserve Pisces. You can of course wait, but unfortunately the 24 hour rule still applies. I can't give people special privileges. =(

minimeg1718
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby minimeg1718 on Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:03 pm

Modifying the personality and the physical details to two paragraph minimum. =D

minimeg1718
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby minimeg1718 on Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:07 pm

Also modified the history minimum requirement to be 300 words instead of 600.

minimeg1718
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quelle on Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:20 pm

minimeg1718 wrote:@Quelle: I should have my character sheet up soon =D And do you want me to just post some things here really quickly so that you can get started?

That would be awesome~♪ But take your time though c:

Quelle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby minimeg1718 on Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:59 pm

Quelle wrote:
minimeg1718 wrote:@Quelle: I should have my character sheet up soon =D And do you want me to just post some things here really quickly so that you can get started?

That would be awesome~♪ But take your time though c:

Name: Aryana Bradley
Height: 5'9"
Hair color: Auburn
Eye color: Green
Skin tone: Slightly tan with some freckles
Mothers name: Gisele Paquet
Fathers name: Daniel Bradley

Let me know if you need anything else.

Oh! And if anyone is having trouble with what I mean by specialty element there's this nice site I've been using to help me out with mine: http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/List ... _Abilities

minimeg1718
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby minimeg1718 on Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:19 pm

I've posted my character sheet in case anyone was interested and or waiting for it. =D

minimeg1718
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quelle on Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:59 pm

Yeah, finished .3 Say if I need to change anything! ^-^

Quelle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby minimeg1718 on Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:22 pm

Hey Quelle...I feel really bad about saying this...but there are too many spelling and grammatical errors to be able to accept your character sheet as it is. I can, however, give you another 24 hour window to correct them. Your character's history is passable, so you don't need to correct it much. But the physical and personality descriptions are hard to read at times. Also, his name doesn't really fit with the family. Gisele, their mother, is French and Daniel, their father, is American. They wouldn't really give a Japanese name to their child...But that's not such a big deal to me. You can keep your characters name if it means alot to you. I don't want to discourage you from joining this role play! Please don't think I am! I just want to see your best work. Especially since your character, being the twin brother, will be a major major character in the role play. You'll basically be in charge of at least half of the role play. Especially when we get into finding the artifacts.

Please please please don't leave this!

minimeg1718
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quelle on Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:01 pm

Yeah... I am really bad at grammar you see x-x And I am not familar with american names so that's why I dunno. Though I changed it now. (Evans? owo)

I guess now the grammatical errors are more less than before, I hope! <-<

And I don't think I could ditch this. I'll stick with RPs which plot I like c: So I shall annoy you through this RP .3
Last edited by Quelle on Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Quelle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby minimeg1718 on Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:27 pm

Ah, is English not your first language? It's fine if it's not =D If you ever need any help with your sentence structure or grammar I'm here for you! =D

And yes, Evan would be a good name. If you need any help with a name there's this wonderful name generator that I use sometimes! http://www.behindthename.com/random/

minimeg1718
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!