Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Blood+ : The New War

Blood +: The new war

a part of “Blood+ : The New War”, a fictional universe by ShadowedxLove.

Years ago a war raged between twins. After this war a new rivalry began between the offspring of the ealier and now deceased twin. Now after yet another happened another twin dead again a war has begun between sisters who are also queens of chiropterans.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Blood+ : The New War”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Blood +: The new war

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowedxLove on Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:19 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Blood +: The new war"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ShadowedxLove
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Blood +: The new war

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby elidor495 on Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:14 am

I seriously flipped when I saw this. Blood+ is one of my favorite anime. I would like to reserve Katherine's first chevalier.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

elidor495
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowedxLove on Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:19 am

It was one of the first animes I have ever watched and I love it too! Yes of course you can reserve him.

ShadowedxLove
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheLittleOddity on Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:00 pm

Um, so, Hi. I sent in a thing for the elder sister? I'm sorry if some things were put in wrong! And, if you'd like, I can adjust her appearance so that she looks like an actual twin of Katherine and yeah. Blood+ is my all-time favorite anime, jus'saying.

TheLittleOddity
Member for 11 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowedxLove on Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:21 pm

@TheLittleOddity the appearance is fine but if you could add a few more things like her likes her dislikes skills weaknesses etc. Also I do like her a lot and keep in mind she is the main antagonist like DIva. Her personality is fine and if you could can you add a bit more pictures of something about her if not its fine but she is accepted.

ShadowedxLove
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheLittleOddity on Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:53 pm

Yay, thank you! I most definitely can do that. How would you like me to edit/submit it back to you?

TheLittleOddity
Member for 11 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowedxLove on Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:56 pm

Just go to your character press edit finish editing then submit and it edits automatically.

ShadowedxLove
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheLittleOddity on Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:04 pm

Alright, it is done. Thank you!

TheLittleOddity
Member for 11 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowedxLove on Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:08 pm

I love her! She's really pretty and also I changed things up a bit so now as the generation of queens has furthered the 30 year sleep is shirtened to only about a decade possibly more I'm still working it out.

ShadowedxLove
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheLittleOddity on Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:10 pm

Oh, alright! I'll edit things through that then. And, thank you! ^^ And, are you sure you wouldn't want me to change her so that she actually looks like Katherine's twin?

TheLittleOddity
Member for 11 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowedxLove on Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:16 pm

You should do what you want since its your character.

ShadowedxLove
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leej10100 on Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:25 pm

You don't know how happy I was to see Blood + when i looked at the rps ^^ One of the only animes that actually made me cry. Loved it! Can I reserve The older new queen's first Chevalier?

Leej10100
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowedxLove on Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:32 pm

I know I hadn't seen very many and I loved it so much I was so sad when it ended and yes you may reserve him.

ShadowedxLove
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby elidor495 on Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:54 pm

Alright my character is done! Please let me know if I need to change anything.

elidor495
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowedxLove on Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:25 pm

No he's good it's fine. I like him.

ShadowedxLove
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowedxLove on Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:07 pm

Only four characters left that are open. If any wishes to take them they may.

ShadowedxLove
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naga's Shadow on Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:32 am

Hey, Nagari & Morgan are in and complete! I'm so happy I got them finished :D

Although...

Naga's Shadow
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowedxLove on Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:45 am

I'm glad you finished too the're great!

Edit: Also now there are three open. When we get the open ones filled and the reserved ones in we can start but I need a few people that work with Red shield. I'll probably create Joel Goldschmidt VIII unless someone else wants him but also we'll need a doctor along with someone to play Hagi.
Last edited by ShadowedxLove on Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

ShadowedxLove
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheLittleOddity on Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:51 am

I seriously love all these new incomers c: I can't wait til we can begin!

TheLittleOddity
Member for 11 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowedxLove on Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:31 pm

Alright now all we need is Leej10100's character and I'm not sure if I should even have Haji as a character now. Anyone disagree?

ShadowedxLove
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!